Artcow M. Rasheed / Muhammad Ameen Rasheed / Second Sight Graphix / mrasheed - Racist comic artist, Islamist, Antisemite, Black Supremacist, thinks Facebook and Zucc are Alt-Right

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
Looking at his website makes me think that he's just trying to get a rise out of people, but no one is going to be offended by his cartoons depicting white people as troglodytes because of how ludicrously over-the-top they are. The fact that he's been mostly ignored must drive him nuts.

I do wonder if he actually believes what he says, but I'm guessing not.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking at his website makes me think that he's just trying to get a rise out of people, but no one is going to be offended by his cartoons depicting white people as troglodytes because of how ludicrously over-the-top they are. The fact that he's been mostly ignored must drive him nuts.

I do wonder if he actually believes what he says, but I'm guessing not.

Yeah, I am fairly sure he's trolling for attention, to get more views of his 'artwork' and scare up some contracts. That guy's ranting makes "Nat X" from Saturday Night Live look like Uncle Tom ffs. No way it's real.

I like his art style, very European for such a pro-African ranter. Reminds me in many ways of Albert Uderzo's work especially https://www.asterix.com/en/the-collection/albums/.

LOL I bet he just loved the way the Numidian pirate is drawn.
pirate.jpg

Last edited:

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who fancies himself a master cartoonist, M. Rasheed sure is lazy when it comes to coloring. I actually like some of his lineart, but it's ruined by the excessive use of Dodge and Burn. His stuff would be way better if he skipped the shading altogether.

View attachment 654666
Why using Jules when you can go with Django? After all Jules works alongside a whitey.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who fancies himself a master cartoonist, M. Rasheed sure is lazy when it comes to coloring. I actually like some of his lineart, but it's ruined by the excessive use of Dodge and Burn.

It seems to be a recurring thing with a lot of Afrocentrist art. At least the lowgrade cartoony shit. Just look up Yahawasi in Google Images or any of the Black Israelite/Egyptian shit and you'll get a plethora of examples.

mickey339

*screams in clingy fur ball*
kiwifarms.net
Why Muhammed "Bash the Fags" Rasheed is my favorite cartoonist.
ConsequencesForDeliberateAntiSocialActions.jpgNoNewMasters.jpgNothingLikeAnUnderstanding.jpgPastDueBill.jpgAPoliticalAgendasDeclarationOfWarAgainstFactsAndTruth.jpg

Many of his comics have turned into WORDSWORDSWORDS, often monologues. I think that if you analysed the text walls you could arrange them into categories that each repeat a specific topic of blabber over and over again.
TheSadSackBabblingOfTheBroken.jpg
MilkingGreatness.jpgEntitlementDefcon1.jpgOpinionatedPublicIntellectualDumbass.jpgDECODEDTheTrueMeaningOfTheBootstrapperTalkingPoint.jpgForOutOfTheAbundanceOfTheHeartThecartoonSpeaks.jpg

Though he actually goes out of his way to criticize BLM, democrats and other establishment social justice groups.
My respects.
ChampionPoliciesNotPeople.jpgCruelBullyingOfTheFauxAlly.jpgLockedOutOfOurOwn.jpgPiggybackingOurRivalsToTheirEconomicProsperity.jpg

Doesn't seem found of newly arrived Africans either.
TheFlatBlacknessSmotheringEffect.jpg

View attachment 361017
Never thought I’d see Pepe be afraid of snakes vomiting snakes, or be in another political cartoon since a couple of months back.

It's from the bible. Moses challenges Egyptian sorceresses by turning his staff into a snake. The sorceress do the same but the staff of Moses eats theirs.

Fünter

gone hünting
kiwifarms.net
Why Muhammed "Bash the Fags" Rasheed is my favorite cartoonist.
View attachment 1573589View attachment 1573590View attachment 1573591View attachment 1573592View attachment 1573593

Many of his comics have turned into WORDSWORDSWORDS, often monologues. I think that if you analysed the text walls you could arrange them into categories that each repeat a specific topic of blabber over and over again.
View attachment 1573594
View attachment 1573596View attachment 1573597View attachment 1573598View attachment 1573604View attachment 1573605

Though he actually goes out of his way to criticize BLM, democrats and other establishment social justice groups.
My respects.
View attachment 1573599View attachment 1573600View attachment 1573601View attachment 1573602

Doesn't seem found of newly arrived Africans either.
View attachment 1573603

It's from the bible. Moses challenges Egyptian sorceresses by turning his staff into a snake. The sorceress do the same but the staff of Moses eats theirs.

his depictions of grotesque gay men are pretty spot on