Dramacow Mac Harrison / KilgoreSprout - Butthurt Colby Klaus White Knight Who Hates Jamie Walton and Kiwi Farms, Tsundere for Chimpburgers

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
I like how "True Capitalist Radio" is also circled, because Capitalism has something to do with Misogyny and/or GamerGate?
You wouldn't believe how many of these retards have a burning hatred of capitalism while otherwise benefiting from it in every way, simply because of an idiotic belief communism would make all the inequites of life so much better.

The short version is that these fucking morons take "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" at face value, ignore all the times communism has been applied to reality and failed miserably at delivering a fraction of its benefits, and still champion it anyway.

It appeals to these mental defectives because under communism (in theory) there is no class division or racism, shortage of goods, labor is divided equally, and no ruling group that will oppress anyone.

Also, all of these idiots think they'll be the brain trust, not the labor force, under such a system.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone translate this from autism to English? https://archive.md/MiX1p

and yes he continued the thread from his previous tweet wtf
We "can't tell the difference" because Brennan Allies and your allies are both morons spreading butthurt across the land, searching far and wide

each lolcow to understand, the power that is :autism:

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
Keep dreaming. The best punishment you can give your enemies is to ignore them. Continuing to pay them attention only means you're still a salty bitch who can't let it go.

So thanks for confirming you are, in fact, a salty bitch.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
All this time, with a forgotten dead thread. And Mac will never stop being mad about us.
I love living rent free in this dipshits head.

https://twitter.com/KilgoreSprout/status/965002157182410753
http://archive.md/nwO8X
I love when a three page throwaway thread turns into years of bitter rage from some spastic. It reminds me of one time I mocked some guy on a forum that I left, and when I went back years later, the guy was still ranting and raving about me and accusing random people of being me, even though nobody else still left on it even remembered who I was.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
dworkin-for-example.JPG

Dworkin thought all Penis-In-Vagina sex was rape so she REALLY isn't the best to cite for the basis of any opinion you have on anything.

brainfart.JPG

he thinks only alt-right trump supporters bash SJWs
cisgender-drs.JPG

As a tranny, I wish for cisgendered Mac Harrison to stop speaking for my kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Whether Mac Harrison is a real name for Katrina IDK, or if that's just a fake name.
I don't think they're the same person. Mac Harrison is definitely his real name as he's admitted as much after people on this site doxed him. He is not trans, he's just a chaser who thinks being a social justice warrior/whiteknight is going to get him laid.

Tangaroa

kiwifarms.net
Mac Harrison is an innocent rando who happened to use the same shitty pun of a name. @kilgoresprout now tweeting at @theonlysprout is in fact James Billingham aka @JD_Billingham aka Ool0n as confirmed by his dumbass easily S/E'd Twitter friend Helen :)

• Informative
Reactions: Cable 7

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
Mac Harrison is an innocent rando who happened to use the same shitty pun of a name. @kilgoresprout now tweeting at @theonlysprout is in fact James Billingham aka @JD_Billingham aka Ool0n as confirmed by his dumbass easily S/E'd Twitter friend Helen :)
Legit worthwhile thing to add to the OP, just hope that rando didn't end up harassed by :epik:'s. Also, call me an idiot, but I double hate this loser because his AV is from that stupid Scott Benson animation. Fuck him.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Go on and provide some caps/links for evidence, as this is an important claim that needs backing.

Tags
None