"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
He's actually set it up already: patron.dick.show
Let's make it a link: https://patron.dick.show

Looks like another WordPress storefront (I AM SHOVING THIS SQUARE PEG INTO THIS ROUND HOLE BECAUSE I AM FAMILIAR WITH ROUND HOLES AND SWITCHING TO SQUARE HOLES WOULD BE SCARY) that just has a Bitcoin payment processor hooked up. But it also has a regular card processor too… I wonder how he's working around his blacklisting. The fact that you can buy both monthly and yearly subscriptions makes me think he hasn't solved the recurring payment thing yet. Oh well, at least it's a way for his paypigs to get money to him when he's inevitably cancelled from Patreon, which is a good place to start I guess.

Distant Stare

Drop Feet First
kiwifarms.net
Whos is really left these days? The only conservatives out there now are milktoast social liberals like Tucker, Crowder, and Shapiro. Looks like they really cleaned YouTube and Twitter up

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
I'm having fun with the Ralph drama 🤷‍♀️

Edit: I'm also having fun with the stream going down, coming back suddenly, and immediately going down again.

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
Stream was briefly knocked offline while Josh was playing a seemingly irrelevant clip from Ralph's show. It came back for about two minutes, then Josh said he had recieved emails about his account being DMCA'd. The stream died again, and after a reload, the chat area was replaced with a message saying "This chatroom is disabled due to violation to the community guidelines." The stream came back for a few seconds, then died again. It's like Josh is being b& in bits and chunks. EDIT: PPP is still fat though. EDIT 2: Stream has died again and hasn't come back for a while. Josh's channel page is still there, though, and doesn't say anything about him being banned.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have a beef going with Ralph and start streaming content from behind his paywall. What did you expect was going to happen?

• Autistic
Reactions: Kenobi

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
If you have a beef going with Ralph and start streaming content from behind his paywall. What did you expect was going to happen?
Is that what happened? What does "behind his paywall" mean here? Was this a Patreon exclusive thing or something? If Josh ever gave any context about what he was playing, I missed it, and I joined as soon as Dlive showed the notification on my phone.

• Autistic
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that what happened? What does "behind his paywall" mean here? Was this a Patreon exclusive thing or something? If Josh ever gave any context about what he was playing, I missed it, and I joined as soon as Dlive showed the notification on my phone.
It's from his Patreonfeed today 2:30 PM according to Ralph.
gunt.png
I just saw the short segment Josh had before being taken down. I don't follow PPP that much. But if the content was from behind his paywall. I don't really understand what they where expecting.

• Agree
Reactions: Least Concern

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so the next obvious question: What was so interesting or relevant about the clip that Josh felt like he needed to play it?

I'm looking through the Guntthread trying to find the answer but not finding it yet.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so the next obvious question: What was so interesting or relevant about the clip that Josh felt like he needed to play it?

I'm looking through the Guntthread trying to find the answer but not finding it yet.
I tried asking in the chat when Josh started streaming. And I have tried listening too it. It's 1 hour 36 minutes long. And frankly what is so relevant that you would do that I have no idea. If it was something relevant they could have just clipped that and comented it. Insisting on playing the whole stream I cannot understand. It just seem like a silly stunt to provoke Ralph to strike them.

If that is not the case please tell me otherwise. Because being removed from this drama that is straight up what I am seeing.

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
I tried asking in the chat when Josh started streaming. And I have tried listening too it. It's 1 hour 36 minutes long. And frankly what is so relevant that you would do that I have no idea. If it was something relevant they could have just clipped that and comented it. Insisting on playing the whole stream I cannot understand. It just seem like a silly stunt to provoke Ralph to strike them.

If that is not the case please tell me otherwise. Because being removed from this drama that is straight up what I am seeing.
Well, the best that I can pick up from the guntthread (which has been moving a mile a minute the last couple days apparently) is that Ralph doxed Josh's mom at some point, but I'm unclear if that was on this paywalled video or not.

Whatever. I'm stepping away from the drama while I still can and doing something useful for a couple hours. Maybe things will be more clear after the dust settles.

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net

The whole drama is a bit dense if you are unfamiliar with the gunt and his decline, but it's not really a whole lot at the moment besides him dating an 18 year old fresh out of high school amd people ripping on him. Due to the various foibles of Ethan Ralph he can't handle the criticism so poking and prodding from mundane Matt and kruat lead to more sperging. Not a lot of substance but still entertaining for those following it closely.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole drama is a bit dense if you are unfamiliar with the gunt and his decline, but it's not really a whole lot at the moment besides him dating an 18 year old fresh out of high school amd people ripping on him. Due to the various foibles of Ethan Ralph he can't handle the criticism so poking and prodding from mundane Matt and kruat lead to more sperging. Not a lot of substance but still entertaining for those following it closely.
Yes that much I have understood. What I am trying to understand is why they where this keen on rebroadcasting that entire stream. I couldn't even listen to it all. It was that uninteresting. If it was something there it got lost in boring Nonsense. Was there any other point to this other then to provoke Ralph to strike their channel?

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Yes that much I have understood. What I am trying to understand is why they where this keen on rebroadcasting that entire stream. I couldn't even listen to it all. It was that uninteresting. If it was something there it got lost in boring Nonsense. Was there any other point to this other then to provoke Ralph to strike their channel?
As far as I can tell from outside partially, they provide commentary and critique which I think makes it transformative, being behind his paywall is irrelevant other than provoking him. If he does/did strike it, he is proving he is not superior to Mundane Matt as he so claims. If he gets butthurt and chimps out it proves he is not better than Kruat.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell from outside partially, they provide commentary and critique which I think makes it transformative, being behind his paywall is irrelevant other than provoking him. If he does/did strike it, he is proving he is not superior to Mundane Matt as he so claims. If he gets butthurt and chimps out it proves he is not better than Kruat.
Question is if it's Transformative enough. If they used a couple of clips and commented on it that would be fine. But if what they put out there is something that would be equal to Ralph's stream and attract the same audience. It isn't. To be honest I think Ralph's business is suffering more from his reaction to it, then the loss of potential customers from the copyright violation in and off itself. But I think I can say the same of people straight up lifting material from behind his paywall and start rebroadcasting it uncut.