Thats a legal question if it is transformative enough or not, but it's certainly not a straight play of it so if it does get struck the gunt will likely look poorly to anyone not autistically guarding the gunt because tbh the original didn't have ANY merit to non-guntguards, and the stream doesnt have any merit to guntguards, and it's only an actual copyright violation if it's found not to be transformative enough in court, it can be a dmca strike but so can absolutely anything.Question is if it's Transformative enough. If they used a couple of clips and commented on it that would be fine. But if what they put out there is something that would be equal to Ralph's stream and attract the same audience. It isn't. To be honest I think Ralph's business is suffering more from his reaction to it, then the loss of potential customers from the copyright violation in and off itself. But I think I can say the same of people straight up lifting material from behind his paywall and start rebroadcasting it uncut.
How long before the next generation of fatties come up?FWIW Amberlynn has cancer and Chantal despite not having cancer is somehow in worse shape. Beckys mom just died, Destiny's mom (Amberlynn's ex) also just died.. Amy's not doing much atm, etc.
It's just not the best time for a fatty stream I'm afraid. Not many laughs to be had.
I guess you can mention Venti and Keemstar's half-assed #MeToo attempt if you need some time to fill:
Alright, I decided to look further into it and compile a timeline.
View attachment 1485542View attachment 1485543
- Rod "Slasher" Blesau asks Venti's friend, jessix_tv, if she's single on April 6th, 2019 and again on the 22nd. He offers to recommend her for a job if she gets him a date. She's claiming that he'd been sporadically messaging between 2017 and 2019 (https://archive.md/kx8yM), although she's only posted the 2019 screenshots as of this writing.
View attachment 1485545
- He messages Venti directly and asks on May 27th, 2019, she declines.
View attachment 1485548View attachment 1485550
- On June 25th, 2019, Venti makes her stream about Etika's suicide and receives a large amount of blowback for the way she advertises it, including from Slasher. Her response is to leak the dms after he sends the "the fuck is wrong with you" message over the Etika tweet.
- She claims that he's not mad about the Etika tweet and is instead letting out his "rejection rage" (https://archive.md/jeqcT) (https://archive.md/VsHB7).
- Skip ahead a year and she posts the dms again without the Etika context to make him look like a jilted suitor (http://archive.md/uwNen).
- Since I don't watch Venti's content, I can't comment on her relationship with Etika, however, she claims she was emotional on stream over his death (https://archive.md/UUMpB) (https://archive.md/VOXCF). Did anyone see the stream? It seems weird she would catch that amount of flak over a stream like that, it just doesn't add up, and I don't trust a single thing she says on general principle.
- More hits by Venti against Slasher (I don't know who this guy is, had to fix this because I kept calling him "Striker," if anyone knows of his personality, that could add context to this mess) now that she has Keemstar involved and is receiving attacks from Slasher's audience (https://archive.md/1Ydmi). Her friend also chimes in (https://archive.md/1Ydmi).
The Owen Benjamin VS. patron might be worth a mention. The complete fucking meltdown of the fgc. Making fun of yanderedev is probably worth a few laughs.
idubbbz simping for his gf again? 1, 2