"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Flightless Bird MC

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who were the transbongs that are trying to sue that guy?

The alleged hate speech happens on page 118

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Dax or Ralph played that abomination on their live show? That would be sad.
Don't know about Ralph but Dick did:
It's almost unbelievable to me how Dick and Digi can snub their nose at me and my company for showing up on 2(?) streams with PPP, who is (by Dick's own words) fucking hilarious, while talking to DIGIBRO, one of the most psychologically shattered trannies on the Internet who is only remarkable for how much his own fans hate him, while payrolling Asterios's leftovers, and with a Discord server ran by furry pedophiles.

View attachment 1477547

The only other thing I have to say about this is: the woman leaves the set as they bitch about the forum. Sat through the awful song, couldn't sit through the whining.

Titty Figurine

Necrothot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just like the song fren. Here's a happier song if you'd like.
Your wandering taste in music is one of the best parts of the streams.

I still have no idea what the title or even a single line of the great music video with the guy in the big shared house actually is but it's damn fine cooking music. Paolo Conte energy, different language.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Titty Figurine

Necrothot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Chelovek i koshka", lit. "Man and Cat". There's two versions of this song I like a lot. One by "Nol" ("Zero") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaL79kDUzPM and by Anatoly Kotlinsky, the guy you linked. Both are good for completely different reasons. It's probably my favorite Russian song - aside from maybe Katyusha.

song links for this ep
Thanks a bundle, DJ Null. Hope your day is filled with negligible amounts of tard rage and only the entertaining kind of legal battles.