"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
On the Apple Podcasts feed at least, a "bonus" episode was published late yesterday which claims to be a two-hour interview with Tommy Tooter. I don't really know anything about Tommy so I'm not really interested, but I thought I'd mention it in case others are interested and Josh continues to fail to promote his own content.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the Apple Podcasts feed at least, a "bonus" episode was published late yesterday which claims to be a two-hour interview with Tommy Tooter. I don't really know anything about Tommy so I'm not really interested, but I thought I'd mention it in case others are interested and Josh continues to fail to promote his own content.
You might like this it's from last year.

Lin Marin

RRU
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone else is as lost and confused as this fwen:
You can see the episodes and all the info you could want at madattheinternet.com
The easiest way to follow new episodes if you can't watch them live is by subscribing to the archive channel

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

Don't make me

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the updated RSS feed. I may be the only one who uses it, but fuck if it isn't better then having a fucking YouTube video playing on my phone in my pocket.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After listening to the stream with Tommy Tooter, I'm off to read all about this fellow/gal. Edited for politeness.

I am fearful how many hours days lifetimes it will take to catch up, but I am anticipating a great read and some awesome comments from the KFers.
Yeah, this was a really excellent listen. Josh did a great job of letting Tommy tell his story without anyone getting too stressed out or off topic or aggressive or anything. Really, really enjoyed it.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this was a really excellent listen. Josh did a great job of letting Tommy tell his story without anyone getting too stressed out or off topic or aggressive or anything. Really, really enjoyed it.
I haven’t been able to get through it. Something about hearing Tom speak to someone for an extended period of time freaks me out. I think I decided it was because you can tell that something is viscerally wrong with him as soon ss he starts talking.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous