"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So true, and kind of off topic but it's reminding me now, I've been trying to construct a personal list of things I should never do online:
  • Don't discuss sexual preferences
  • Keep family matters in the family only
  • Don't laugh at your own jokes
  • Don't talk about things that make you weak
  • Avoid talking about gross shit like popping Pimples
  • Never cry on camera
  • Unless you're at the pool don't be shirtless
  • Never fake a smile
  • Don't be like Onison
Is there anything else i'm missing that I should add to that list?
I know people will use the autistic rating willy-nilly but this is one of the most autistic posts I've read on this site.

JeanActimel

Oiled-Up for the Bromance
kiwifarms.net
It's the first stream I am catching live so excuse my newfagerry

What's the subject of the stream coming up and what kind of requests can we make?:thinking:

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunt.Inc

Near

WELCOME TRUE BELIEVERS-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any last second requests?
I think if you're going to cover Leafy's ban, it's worth bringing up Kikestein Klein making it very apparent he had a hand in it.
This is the segment from the last Leafy video before ban that I am now 100% convinced is the cause of it. In it, the joke is that H3's wife looks like a horse, she gets killed by Ethan and then Ethan kills himself.

Ethan Klein is now doing his usual petty twitter maneuvers of kicking while someone's down and whataboutisms. It's very pitiful and sad that this grown-ass man is so angry over some zoomer. If you haven't been paying too much attention, he really does have it out for him.

brave_alp20o5d6k.png

brave_cXHOrB6CT5.png

Bonus: video of Ethan Klein calling everyone unsubbing from iDubbz incels over that onlyfans fiasco. Also brings up Leafy in it. It's some funny shit. The video belongs to Leafy originally.

Last edited:

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the onlyfans thing, I think it has to do with the fact that Bella Thorne, a rich yet irrelevant celebrity whose naked tits are already all over google, recently started an onlyfans account "for research purposes" or some shit as part of a movie she is going to be in and made a $1 million in a day.

Of course, the fact that this thin, 6/10 famous white women was achieving massive financial success on their platform did not go down well with the chubby, 4/10 literal whos of ambiguous ethnic origin that make up a large portion of onlyfan's base. Blatant jealousy and calls for her to support "real" sex "workers" lit up twitter as simp bux lit up her bank account.

Bella, not satisfied with the amount of butthurt she had caused, decided to take a shot at the simps as well and post a $200 pay per view photo set saying it was fully nude when it was actually black and white pics her covering herself with her arms and legs or some shit. As you can expect, the hundreds if not thousands of thirsty men who fell for this scam were not happy and requested refunds. (for those not keeping track, typing "big boob bella thorne" gets you more nipple shots than paying $200 for nudes on her onlyfans)

But it doesn't stop there, due to the massive financial burden this stunt put on the site itself, onlyfans updated their policy. They put the max pay per view price to $50, the max tip amount to $100, and increased the time you have to wait to withdraw any "earnings" you made on the site from 7 days to 30. Bella essentially came in and, with no effort at all, blew all of the existing users out of the water. Then. just for kicks, she nuked their ability to profit off the site that she's only been on for a week and has no long term interest in. Oh and did I mention she was a millionaire before even joining?

As you can imagine, the onlyfan's thots who were already melting down over a slightly prettier woman making way more than them because she was famous and not fat went nuclearly ballistic over this. If you want a taste of how fucking butthurt they are, just look at what I grabbed from the search "Bella Thorne" on twitter.
1598641186472.png
1598641219619.png
1598641226850.png
1598641241009.png
Its been constant butthurt like that and worse for hours now. The search results for her name are split between sjw types and sex "workers" having anal fissures over this and normal people laughing at how ridiculous this whole thing is. If you really want a treat just search "fuck bella thorne."

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
But it doesn't stop there, due to the massive financial burden this stunt put on the site itself, onlyfans updated their policy. They put the max pay per view price to $50, the max tip amount to $100, and increased the time you have to wait to withdraw any "earnings" you made on the site from 7 days to 30. Bella essentially came in and, with no effort at all, blew all of the existing users out of the water. Then. just for kicks, she nuked their ability to profit off the site that she's only been on for a week and has no long term interest in. Oh and did I mention she was a millionaire before even joining?
That's really interesting, actually. Thanks for sharing. I actually feel kinda bad for the thots whose income will suffer because of one ho's stupid stunt. Does that make me a simp?
What the fuck is wrong with Null? Sloppy joes are made with ground beef. not pulled pork. Also, you were making it seem like pulled pork sandwiches aren't good. Fuck off already.
It was definitely a Null moment. He's not wrong, though; sloppy joes (made properly with ground beef, not with something that actually takes some time and effort to cook like pulled pork) are slob food. Something you'd expect Ralph to post on Instagram, on a paper plate with a side of Wavy Lay's and Dr. Pepper. Still good, though, and his stream actually made me crave one - it's been a while.

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
So Barbara did get a reverse mortgage? Everyone was saying that wasn't true before. Not that I'm trying to get vindication for anything, I'm just confused as to what is true and what isn't.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the onlyfans thing, I think it has to do with the fact that Bella Thorne, a rich yet irrelevant celebrity whose naked tits are already all over google, recently started an onlyfans account "for research purposes" or some shit as part of a movie she is going to be in and made a $1 million in a day.

Of course, the fact that this thin, 6/10 famous white women was achieving massive financial success on their platform did not go down well with the chubby, 4/10 literal whos of ambiguous ethnic origin that make up a large portion of onlyfan's base. Blatant jealousy and calls for her to support "real" sex "workers" lit up twitter as simp bux lit up her bank account.

Bella, not satisfied with the amount of butthurt she had caused, decided to take a shot at the simps as well and post a $200 pay per view photo set saying it was fully nude when it was actually black and white pics her covering herself with her arms and legs or some shit. As you can expect, the hundreds if not thousands of thirsty men who fell for this scam were not happy and requested refunds. (for those not keeping track, typing "big boob bella thorne gets you more nipple shots than paying $200 for her onlyfans)

As you can imagine, the onlyfan's thots who were already melting down over a slightly prettier woman making way more than them because she was famous and not fat went nuclearly ballistic over this. If you want a taste of how fucking butthurt they are, just look at what I grabbed from the search "Bella Thorne" on twitter.
Its been constant butthurt like that and worse for hours now. The search results for her name are split between sjw types and sex "workers" having anal fissures over this and normal people laughing at how ridiculous this whole thing is. If you really want a treat just search "fuck bella thorne."
Well that explains why Razorfist's girlfriend has been melting down on instagram over the last couple of days...

Reactions: Dang Woodchucks!