"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
I think about that clip a lot when I see gunt or whoever do stupid things, and I think the useless people part was completely right.

However, mr guy told cool dude that he thinks defending pedophilia online is something you probably shouldn't do and that kinda blew up the useful people side (or, more controversially, was actually just another step in cool dude moving over to the useless side)
I always assumed Null was Mr Ambivalent.

Austrian Conscript 1915

I have 99 problems
kiwifarms.net
HE'S IN THE FUCKING NETHERLANDS YOU IDIOT. im sorry, i didn't mean to be to mean. There's no mountains in Ukraine, only in Ruthenian Carpathia which is in Ukraine.
edit: also, he went skydiving, there are no mountains in the netherlands except in Dutch Carpathia which is in the Netherlands

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where to go to watch. Is it only available live and then you watch the archived copy afterwards?
this channel archives them but i literally have nothing to do with it.

I usually archive my streams to madattheinternet.com, the vod also stays up on the main channel for at least a week unless I decide it's too hot

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
this channel archives them but i literally have nothing to do with it.

I usually archive my streams to madattheinternet.com, the vod also stays up on the main channel for at least a week unless I decide it's too hot
Ahh, you have audio-only links at your MATI site, nice! I hate having to keep my screen turned on when trying to indulge my internet drama addictions. I don't care what any of the ayelawgs say, you're a good dude, bruthaman Josh

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Ahh, you have audio-only links at your MATI site, nice! I hate having to keep my screen turned on when trying to indulge my internet drama addictions. I don't care what any of the ayelawgs say, you're a good dude, bruthaman Josh
just get the audio feed bruh. I run those through a post processor to remove silence and normalize audio.