"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Just A Fat Round Bird

I don't have fingers, I'm a bird.
kiwifarms.net
FFS Josh, the blind date thing scarred me for life, now I cant sleep tonight ._.

Also Ralph is officially a faggot, seing how obsessed he is with male genitalia.

三字经

Very Ominous Feng Shui
kiwifarms.net
Fun stream

sickfuck.png

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Step 1 raise another man's plant
Step 2 nurture own plant from seed
Step 3 goldfish
Step 4 cat or something
Step 5 now Null is ready to raise a human child
4a: Date single mother with El Goblina in tow, pretend to not care.
4b: Marry sterilized Russian obese 'fitness nut' and adopt beautiful Slav Kroc-baby
5b Ronnie McNutt 2 Electric Boogaloo

SalmaoneSlaamper

I just got internet!
kiwifarms.net
Help with growing a plant
Source 1 (info)
Source 2 (info)
Growing well indoors
To grow well indoors, herbs need as much natural light as possible. Place them in a sunny spot near a window that faces south and receives at least 6 hours of sun daily. (While indoor light is not quite as intense as direct light outdoors, light coming in through an unblocked, south-facing window is enough for most herbs.)
Plant drainage
use a saucer, liner, or drain pan under the pot to catch water and protect your surface. A clay saucer lets moisture pass through, so opt for plastic, rubber, or metal instead. Clay pots help with drainage, but they can dry out quickly. If you live in a dry climate or are growing herbs indoors during winter, when furnace heat causes homes to get especially dry, try a glazed or plastic container that won’t dry out as quickly as clay.
Watering Amount/Times
basil likes to stay moist and requires approximately 1 inch of water every week. Water deeply at least once a week to keep roots growing deep and the soil moist. Basil growing in containers will need more frequent watering. Your goal when growing basil in a container is to keep the soil from drying out. The best time of day to water basil is early in the morning.
Temperatures
you can grow herbs inside any time of year. Indoor herbs prefer the same temperatures that most people do—around 65 to 70 degrees F—so if you’re comfortable, they probably are. At night, temperatures near a window may drop to 55 or 60, but most herbs like that, too. Keep foliage from touching glass to protect from getting nipped by cold.
Fertilizing Amount/Time
too much fertilization will kill the basil's flavor. If you choose to add fertilizer, a light application of a liquid fertilizer twice a season is all you really need for basil growing outdoors. If you're planning to grow basil in a pot and want to add fertilizer, your plants will require only a very weak liquid solution every 3 to 4 weeks to compensate for nutrients washed away by frequent watering.
Harvesting Amount/Times
keep harvesting consistently throughout the growing season. Aim for removing 1/3 of the leaves each month to encourage new growth.
Shopping/Food Ideas/Extras
Extra 1 (Shopping)
Extra 2 (Further down is a Q&A for your questions about basil)
Good luck growing that basil

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harvesting Amount/Times
keep harvesting consistently throughout the growing season. Aim for removing 1/3 of the leaves each month to encourage new growth.
Also importantly, pinch off the flowerbuds every day. If you don't do this, the plants go to seed and grow less. If you do, the stem where you pinched it off splits into two and the plant gets bushier and leafier.

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the name of Josh's intro song from the 12th?
Known as "Kitchen in the Dungeon" among Internet cool kids, often chopped and looped. I think the bit comes from the song Ching Chang Hon Chi by Dehao Zhang:
which includes some not-so-great female vocals.

Edit: a fairly decent loop:

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
In what mad at the internets did Null cover shawty?
Aug 14 is one and then the most recent one is there anymore of Shawty?