"Mad at the Internet" - a/k/a KF but with autistic narration

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, Mad at the Internet got featured in the latest Down the Rabbit Hole about WingsofRedemption starting at about the 2hr mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg
It was a pleasant surprise. I expected it to strictly cover Wings, just like all these other documentary channels. It's nice someone finally bothered to show what the other side actually looked like, and how unhinged these people are. This little cameo is probably going to anger a few faggy discords.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Points of information on Virgo Rouge: she has a real job for which she bought a new car, so something like Uber driver. She posts driving videos. She's very likely been cut out of the family money, which is why she's so pissed at them and has to work. And she does watch TV; she's a huge fan of the Monkees (no, really). Also, this is the raw liver she eats:

1568908066077.png

CrippleKicker69

kiwifarms.net
@Null do you plan on doing any more non-sekiro gaming streams?

I know that I'm just some anon, but I personally enjoyed the rainbow six siege streams a lot. It was nice watching you play a game you liked.

That, and between the gameplay and your rambling about stuff, it seemed to give the chat more interesting shit to say than the usual "lmao feeder" crap.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Null do you plan on doing any more non-sekiro gaming streams?

I know that I'm just some anon, but I personally enjoyed the rainbow six siege streams a lot. It was nice watching you play a game you liked.

That, and between the gameplay and your rambling about stuff, it seemed to give the chat more interesting shit to say than the usual "lmao feeder" crap.
I don't play many games these days, but maybe. I haven't played any games at all but I do want to finish Sekiro because I said I would.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Rotisserie chickens are fucking great and are an easy buy if you're trying to engulf protein as fast as possible. Groceries sell them at the same price as raw ones because running a low wattage cooker and selling old chickens is easy.

Also great show null, best thing I listen to all week. If you're ever looking to do lolcow highlights again I would like a classics series. Amber made me think of Fatman, and Fatman was mukbonging before mukbonging was mukbonging folks. Augh yeah.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

David Cronenboi
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, Mad at the Internet got featured in the latest Down the Rabbit Hole about WingsofRedemption starting at about the 2hr mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg
I love Knudsen. He’s great at just telling the straight story without taking much of a stance one way or the other.
Like, I like Metokur’s drama stuff where he makes fun of people, I like Mad at the Internet where Null calls people exceptional. But it’s nice to just hear a crazy story without commentary from time to time, y’know?

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null I remember you mentioned on one of your MATI streams that there was someone using the right to be forgotten on Google to delist their KF thread. There was a precedence case for this in France which Google won meaning that cows can no longer use the right to be forgotten on Google to stop their thread from showing up in their search results.

Anyway, it strengthens the position you've taken on not removing stuff from KF and cleared up some of the legal grey area between new privacy laws and the internet.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@Null I remember you mentioned on one of your MATI streams that there was someone using the right to be forgotten on Google to delist their KF thread. There was a precedence case for this in France which Google won meaning that cows can no longer use the right to be forgotten on Google to stop their thread from showing up in their search results.
It confirms what was already believed but wasn't certain, that the EU's privacy regulations only apply to the EU and that France in specific can fuck off with their dumb belief they somehow can tell the entire Internet what's allowed.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any thoughts on tomorrow's stream @Null?

I just listened to a few of the older ones where you had cows on (Jonathon Ross and stalker Kenny Jones) and man were they funny. When you just let them talk without interrupting just long enough so they reveal something awful or contradict themselves, it's beautiful.

Great exchange between Null and Kenny

Kenny: "And you think it's okay to dox that man?"
Null: "Yes"
kenny: "When he has done nothing"
kenny: "Why?"
Null (deadpanned):"Because I'm unethical"

Last edited:

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
Any thoughts on tomorrow's stream @Null?

I just listened to a few of the older ones where you had cows on (Jonathon Ross and stalker Kenny Jones) and man were they funny. When you just let them talk without interrupting just long enough so they reveal something awful or contradict themselves, it's beautiful.

Great exchange between Null and Kenny

Kenny: "And you think it's okay to dox that man?"
kenny: "When he has done nothing"
kenny: "Why?"
Null (deadpanned):"Because I'm unethical"
Russ Green claims he had some sort of interview with NPR that will air tomorrow. No clue if it is real or not but could be a funny opportunity to discuss him if it happens (probably more for next week though). I think I've seen almost every Mad at the Internet stream and don't think he's come up much.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ Green claims he had some sort of interview with NPR that will air tomorrow. No clue if it is real or not but could be a funny opportunity to discuss him if it happens (probably more for next week though). I think I've seen almost every Mad at the Internet stream and don't think he's come up much.
Has Greer ever had his own dedicated MATI stream? He'd be a really good one

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino