Mad Black Atheist derailment

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
No Trolling Plans
I will just be leaving this there(should had joined in this whole drama weeks ago but I was too busy finding my sister in another state) and letting you all know that I will be making a video on GrimTheFrogKing or whatever his name is including his yes men. One of my friend suggest we should get the feds involved base off the crimes committed throughout this whole drama so we can find out who's lying, doing this and that but we're putting that option on whole for another day. See You soon Grim-whatever your name was.
View attachment 1692331
Don't worry about these circus monkeys, we already have evidence of one of GrimTheFangKing yes-men saying some racist shit and wanting to commit crimes. In the mean time, let's continue working on our document on Grim and his yes-men squad.

dragonvalius  u dragonvalius  - Reddit (2).pngDragonvalius   ArсheRage NA Forums.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We don’t care about this stupidity
Nigga, I didn't ask if you care or not but it seems you do care since you spent months attacking PSL manipulated evidence. Not only that, we noticed that every person that attack labs are grown men, old enough to be fathers or grandfathers at this point. If you don't do this to people in your age range, why do it to the young and take advantage of their personal problems for views and clicks. Seems like predator behavior and I think the local authorities will agree. Just stop, and get help cucks.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Nigga, I didn't ask if you care or not but it seems you do care since you spent months attacking PSL manipulated evidence. Not only that, we noticed that every person that attack labs are grown men, old enough to be fathers or grandfathers at this point. If you don't do this to people in your age range, why do it to the young and take advantage of their personal problems for views and clicks. Seems like predator behavior and I think the local authorities will agree. Just stop, and get help cucks.
There is no “we” here, faggot.

There is no “we” here, faggot.
Ok milksop, Ima just block you. I don't waste time on pillocks who sit in front of their daddy 480p computer screens all day viewing threads and etc specifically the ones who loves preying/taking advantage on younger people for views and enjoyment. Fuck off depredador and its clear as day you're one of his yes-men😂😂

Didn't know Lord Popo Agent of Chaos/DragonValius was related to Matt Jorbo 😂 Holy shit this just depressing. 30 year old man with no wife or children dealing with obesity(literally the next hamburger he eats will kill him) rather harass and fuck with people on the internet daily instead of taking better care of his own health😂
1640906202664966_c5_720x720.jpeg

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't know Lord Popo Agent of Chaos/DragonValius was related to Matt Jorbo 😂 Holy shit this just depressing. 30 year old man with no wife or children dealing with obesity(literally the next hamburger he eats will kill him) rather harass and fuck with people on the internet daily instead of taking better care of his own health😂
View attachment 1791271
Who even is this guy?

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Casca Enjoyed It

"Griffith did nothing wrong" (in Minecraft)
kiwifarms.net
Well this isn't a good look on grimthefangking now.View attachment 1794224
Don't worry about these circus monkeys, we already have evidence of one of GrimTheFangKing yes-men saying some racist shit and wanting to commit crimes. In the mean time, let's continue working on our document on Grim and his yes-men squad.

View attachment 1778167View attachment 1778218
No one cares go make your own thread instead of derailing this one

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
Well this isn't a good look on grimthefangking now.View attachment 1794224
Posts a google doc talking about mountains of evidence. Provides 0 evidence. If you're going to derail this thread could you at least be entertaining about it? Fucking retards.

Thank god you did your best paint job to filter that mans name! good on you sir! I hope justice comes down on these heathens!
All of y'all faggots need to go back to your own thread.... Oh wait it got deleted so now you wanna derail this one.

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
You call us faggots while you're sitting your basement all day jerking off to r kelly videos all day. Shutfu. You're obviously one of his yes-men.
Everyone who calls you out for being a retarded faggot and derailing this thread is a yes man in on some kind of conspiracy theory against you???? I think you're the one who needs help with your mental illnesses! Quit highjacking the thread with your worthless faggotry!

Everyone who calls you out for being a retarded faggot and derailing this thread is a yes man in on some kind of conspiracy theory against you???? I think you're the one who needs help with your mental illnesses! Quit highjacking the thread with your worthless faggotry!
"Derailing on a thread" You sure as hell in love with a website that trys so hard to cosplay reddit or whatever. Shutfu, you're just mad cus your racist leader has the police on his ass for illegal shit he done. Cry me a river troll.

Casca Enjoyed It

kiwifarms.net
You call us faggots while you're sitting your basement all day jerking off to r kelly videos all day. Shutfu. You're obviously one of his yes-men.
I don't even know who the fuck this Grim retard is. All I know is you keep derailing this thread and a-logging. And I never called you a faggot?

Last edited:

D.R.CTrippergin

kiwifarms.net
"Derailing on a thread" You sure as hell in love with a website that trys so hard to cosplay reddit or whatever. Shutfu, you're just mad cus your racist leader has the police on his ass for illegal shit he done. Cry me a river troll.
It seems like there is some really illegal shit going on here bro.

I don't even know who the fuck this Grim retard is. All I know is you keep derailing this thread and a-logging. And I never called you a faggot?
Your buddy over there called him a faggot. How about we just calm ourselves down and hold our horses. We can't count our chickens before they're hatched now can we. Guru is making some valid points. This grim guy seems like a real bucker, and if he's doing this stuff to kids then we need to help those kiddos.

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm the autism is strong with this one. I don't think he is self aware enough to feel embarrassment though. If this website is so bad, feel free to jump off and go donate your rent money to twitch thots incel.

Casca Enjoyed It

kiwifarms.net
Your buddy over there called him a faggot. How about we just calm ourselves down and hold our horses. We can't count our chickens before they're hatched now can we. Guru is making some valid points. This grim guy seems like a real bucker, and if he's doing this stuff to kids then we need to help those kiddos.
That's fine and I get what you're saying. But like I said, he needs to make his own thread about this Grim guy in Proving Grounds and not derail this one.