Mad Black Atheist derailment

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
That's fine and I get what you're saying. But like I said, he needs to make his own thread about this Grim guy in Proving Grounds and not derail this one.
Well from googling this shit apparently he did make a thread and it got yeeted for being retarded so now him and his flock of water rotted boards are here to spread their autistic mold amongst intelligent life forms. This thread needs disinfected from their African rainman diseases.

Casca Enjoyed It

"Griffith did nothing wrong" (in Minecraft)
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure that's the other guys sock account. It wasn't made too long ago.
I had the same suspicion. That guy goes idle and all of a sudden this one shows up, and there seems to be even more throwaway alts in this thread.
Well from googling this shit apparently he did make a thread and it got yeeted for being retarded
I'm not surprised at all.

D.R.CTrippergin

kiwifarms.net
If you think that I'm a puppet account for this Guru guy, then it's perfectly fine for you to think that bucko, but I'm just trying to bring a little logic into this situation. It's not kosher to do risk the livelihoods of children, and I just thought it would be a nice breath of that mountain air to think about this clearly. We don't need y'all going all lonestar on each other and hallin out the internet whoopass. Calm it down people

Its all fun and games until me and frigo tell our subs to storm this thread.

But no, too busy in contact with PI.

PROJECT ZUES IO - Google Docs (1).png

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
If you think that I'm a puppet account for this Guru guy, then it's perfectly fine for you to think that bucko, but I'm just trying to bring a little logic into this situation. It's not kosher to do risk the livelihoods of children, and I just thought it would be a nice breath of that mountain air to think about this clearly. We don't need y'all going all lonestar on each other and hallin out the internet whoopass. Calm it down people
Shouldn't you and Guru be Brokeback Mountaining somewhere? The point here glowing brain genius is that Guru shouldn't be derailing a thread with his trash. He needs to open his own thread on this spergetry and apparently he already opened one and it got yeeted. This generally points to a lack of any actual evidence to anyone with common sense. This is not the thread for his petty beef.

Shouldn't you and Guru be Brokeback Mountaining somewhere? The point here glowing brain genius is that Guru shouldn't be derailing a thread with his trash. He needs to open his own thread on this spergetry and apparently he already opened one and it got yeeted. This generally points to a lack of any actual evidence to anyone with common sense. This is not the thread for his petty beef.
Since you want us on a different, kindly instruct us on how to make a thread so we can be on our merry way.