Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
I think she's just really busy/sick since she still follows the TDS guys on twitter. Hell that's how I keep finding accounts when Dick gets banned. I've been meaning to ask her if she'll go on the show anytime soon(actually learned about Dick and Nick from her), but I don't want her getting concerned trolled because she's nice to people that are "too mean" if I tweet at her about it. She's been getting a lot of that lately to the point she had to turn off DM's.
If I'm not mistaken there have been times she doesn't do stuff on the shows but her instagram will update with vacation pics with Dick in them. As far as I know she sees him as a friend first and foremost. They've done twitch stuff together too on Dick's twitch and she holds her own against trolls well. She's got a pretty sharp tounge if you haven't seen her deal with road rage hecklers.

As of right now he's riding Mumkeys enigma, which I can't really fault him for. I listen to Boomer vs Zoomer and they actually mesh well together as eachothers straight man. I wish Asterios prepared for the show more, the show had more segments and wasn't as rambly but it is what it is.
Funny thing is when it all started (boomer v. Zoomer) it felt like Mumkey trying to help Asterios, then it felt like Asterios tried taking control once Mumkey was down in the dumps over youtube fucking him.

I stopped listening to Boomer vs. Zoomer when it stopped being funny and started being Asterios trying to life coach Mumkey through his depression and talk about feelings. The last person Mumkey should listen to for any kind of life advice is the misserable unemployable cry baby who spergs out all the time on twitter and tried to get all his friends to feel sorry for him while pushing away people who help him. Asterios also complained how bad the download numbers were for the show via lybsn because the plan is still to be main stream advertiser friendly (which will neuter what makes mumkey funny). They struggled to crack 5k downloads and thanks to Asterios they have no consistent time it uploads.

Meanwhile mumkey's panel podcast with Rusty Cage gets over 50k downloads weekly.

If Boomer v. Zoomer dies it will die a death of 1000 cuts and fizzle out slowly.

UngaWunga

Time Vapire
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has done so much exceptional shit in his career that you could probably re-write his Alphabet of Manliness and have something sad about him for each letter.

I often think the internet would have been better off if he hadn't popularized that obnoxious over the top combination of self-aggrandizing smugness and meaningless rage that's inspired countless nerds to adopt the most angry, stupid RAGELORD style when reviewing dumb baby media for nerds.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
A user whose alias I can't remember theorised that maybe he's got a job - I expressed doubts because his autism is antithetical to turning a profit (see: his comedy career).
I said that. I think he could hold down a day job fine, if his ego would let him get one. And if he did, he could keep it silent. Look at how faithfully he has refused to talk about any other subject he doesn't want to, like the biggest problem fallout. Plenty of dramacucks on youtube feel an inescapable addiction to airing their own dirty laundry for points and attention, but whatever George's other faults are this isn't one of them.

That would require him to have his own independent liberal thought. I like Asterios, I listen to his podcasts, but he's a very mainstream media liberal. By that I mean, he doesn't have his own take on anything. He spouts whatever opinion is in the news, and you see that whenever he's challenged on an issue. He crumples like paper. I'm not saying he doesn't believe in the general underlying principle, he's just a nice guy that cares about people, to a somewhat naive level.

I think that's why he likes Mumkey, he's kinda apolitical. They're have been several times in Boomer vs Zoomer where Asterios has spouted a completely wrong paper tiger political hot take, and Mumkey knows he's wrong. Mumkey, however, doesn't seem to really care about politics, so he's not informed enough to shut him down.

The one thing that got him in this community, and that he's now conflicting with, is he won't cut people out of his life for bad think. He seems to have enough sense, and I think it goes back to his nice guy attitude, that he thinks these people are wrong, but they aren't monsters for having wrong think. And it's cost him the liberal hipster lifestyle he likes. I'm sure part of him regrets standing up for Dick, and losing all the vapid NPC friends that he felt more comfortable with.
I agree completely, and I wish more people saw asterios this way. I know we here at the farms are sensitive to leftist hypocrisy and bullshittery, and with good reason, but not every leftist who is bad at arguing is so because they're a malevolent snake. Asterios just doesn't think critically about some of his beliefs and convictions. Which is not something to be proud of, but it doesn't make him equivalent to scumbags like Arthur Chu or Brianna Wu. Or like George.

His explanation of that is great. It's not like you spent years talking about how much you hate Apple, George you stupid fuck.
That's the elephant in the room, see. He got that strategem from his woke friends. You say outrageous nonsense that makes no sense because it contradicts all other facts and logic. That contradiction is the elephant in the room. Good people pretend they don't see the elephant. Anyone who asks about the elephant is a nazi. We all know he has had a throbbing hate boner for Apple for two decades, but now you're supposed to pretend that was never true in order to prove you're not a nazi.

Doesn't matter whether it's him hating Apple or some other obvious truth you're challenged to deny. The subject isn't important, only your willingness to put the cool kids' claims above evident fact is, so they know who is loyal to the cause and won't get in the way of their supremacy. You only think you see 4 lights, but Maddox will block you unless you say there are 5.

Last edited:

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I think he could hold down a day job fine
I'm not so sure about that. I mean eventually of course, but the man hasn't worked a real job in like twenty years. And he's not just been living off his fortunes in that time (he has, but also), he's been cultivating a massive ego along the way.

I think failed BuzzFeed interview is the perfect example of how he's just incapable of operating in a workforce. Maddox is the world's most independent basement dweller. He got lucky and was a little fish in a tiny pond and got a lot of efame from an early generation growing up with the internet. But now his internet Mom(his fans) have cut off the tendies, and he's still a manchild.

What's worse, his first job opportunity will probably be his best bet, but he'll fuck it up by being an egomaniac and by resenting the place because he needs it and can't continue to coast through life on ancient notoriety.

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
I'm not so sure about that. I mean eventually of course, but the man hasn't worked a real job in like twenty years. And he's not just been living off his fortunes in that time (he has, but also), he's been cultivating a massive ego along the way.
What on Earth would Maddox even do for work? His programming skills are about 20 years out of date and he clearly has no idea how to do anything even tangentially related to marketing/PR as evidenced by his dumpster fire of a brand. He doesn't have a college degree (which say whatever you want about the college machine, is still functionally required for most entry-level positions) and he's pushing 40. Unless he really kills his pride and goes into food service or retail, I'm not even sure what he COULD do for a living.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What on Earth would Maddox even do for work? His programming skills are about 20 years out of date and he clearly has no idea how to do anything even tangentially related to marketing/PR as evidenced by his dumpster fire of a brand. He doesn't have a college degree (which say whatever you want about the college machine, is still functionally required for most entry-level positions) and he's pushing 40. Unless he really kills his pride and goes into food service or retail, I'm not even sure what he COULD do for a living.
He passed 40 over a year ago. He's 41.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
He worked at KFC when he was in high school. He's got tenure. And maybe one of the 8 national locations still open is in Utah.

If he just buckles down a little with the steel wool and gets that frier scrubbed good and clean each shift, he's a shoo-in for assistant team lead by the time he hits 45.

PatTraverse

It's All Fiction
kiwifarms.net
Outside of entry-level jobs, any employer would be weary of hiring a 40 year old with no degree that has been out of the workforce for more than a decade. Even if he did have a degree, employers would want someone that has had more recent work experience and a more impressive resume. They would rather take a punt on someone who is fresh out of school who they know will be up to date in his knowledge.

Knowing Maddox, even if someone gave him a chance but felt that the position was beneath him, he would decline the offer. The idiot would rather be a big fish in the gutter than a small fish at a respectable job.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
What on Earth would Maddox even do for work?
Honestly, I can still see him getting a professional writing gig. Not making good money mind you, but easily tripling what he makes now (insert that being below minimum wage joke here), but I bet he still has enough name recognition from kids who were his fans, but haven't been paying attention in 10 years, now getting into middle management to get a foot in the door.

That's why I say his first paying gig will be his best chance, but he'll fuck it up by being a manchild who can't cut it in the real world.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I can still see him getting a professional writing gig. Not making good money mind you, but easily tripling what he makes now (insert that being below minimum wage joke here), but I bet he still has enough name recognition from kids who were his fans, but haven't been paying attention in 10 years, now getting into middle management to get a foot in the door.

That's why I say his first paying gig will be his best chance, but he'll fuck it up by being a manchild who can't cut it in the real world.
After his breakout TED talk about how there's nothing wrong with being a cuck he'll tour the country giving speeches at college campuses making well into six figures a year.

PatTraverse

It's All Fiction
kiwifarms.net

After his breakout TED talk about how there's nothing wrong with being a cuck he'll tour the country giving speeches at college campuses making well into six figures a year.
Maddox never had and will never have the work ethic required to do those things. Dick Masterson suggested to him that he keep writing back when he was still relevant so he would always have a steady source of income but he simply rejected the idea because of laziness.

He kept complaining about how many hours he had to devote to doing research for his podcast. You know, his job. With people killing themselves working 80+ hours to earn a living, it was quite pathetic to hear King Cuck complain about working less than your standard full time worker.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I know what C is for.
Can't get over his ex?

Clearly makes bad decisions?

Certainly ruined his career?
I agree completely, and I wish more people saw asterios this way. I know we here at the farms are sensitive to leftist hypocrisy and bullshittery, and with good reason, but not every leftist who is bad at arguing is so because they're a malevolent snake. Asterios just doesn't think critically about some of his beliefs and convictions. Which is not something to be proud of, but it doesn't make him equivalent to scumbags like Arthur Chu or Brianna Wu. Or like George.
It's bad in it's own right. They came for X, but I wasn't X so I stayed silent. Well, they did come for him, and he's still like "ok, I'll disassociate with X, just take me back". The left is very clearly heading toward anti-America, anti-capitalism, anti-western culture, anti-"whiteness", anti-Judeo-Christians, and anybody that speaks up about it is labeled a white supremacist. And I think many progressives are like Asterios in that regard, not thinking critically, not rocking the boat, I'll follow the lead as long as you don't come after me.
Maddox never had and will never have the work ethic required to do those things. Dick Masterson suggested to him that he keep writing back when he was still relevant so he would always have a steady source of income but he simply rejected the idea because of laziness.

He kept complaining about how many hours he had to devote to doing research for his podcast. You know, his job. With people killing themselves working 80+ hours to earn a living, it was quite pathetic to hear King Cuck complain about working less than your standard full time worker.
Which is funny considering how proud he was that he did research to come to a rationality for his Biggest Problem, while Dick just brought in something funny he thought of and used comedic talent to riff on why it was the Biggest Problem.

I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I think Maddox should just lean into this controversy. With the release of Maddox's "I am the greatest" song, I started thinking how funny it is that Dick is making entertaining content using Maddox as the punchline. While Maddox just pretends nothing is happening and everybody starts loosing respect for him. If he thought the lolsuit was going to recoup his perceived lost of income, it failed hilariously (which Dick also benefited from with entertaining content). I don't think he has anything else to lose at this point. Just tell his side of the story. Make it into a joke. People might actually tune in to his dead podcast. Maybe he'll get some pitty bucks.

I was wondering the other day, if Maddox had a chance to go back in time to just be an adult about the 80s Girl thing, and just kept a courteous and professional relationship with Dick to keep the BPITU going, would he do it? Or is he that stubborn of a dumb ass that he would say no?

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering the other day, if Maddox had a chance to go back in time to just be an adult about the 80s Girl thing, and just kept a courteous and professional relationship with Dick to keep the BPITU going, would he do it? Or is he that stubborn of a dumb ass that he would say no?
I've known a lot of bitter little men like Maddox over the years, and to a man they have a list of excuses a mile long about why things turned out the way they did for them. They externalise everything, reducing themselves to the level of helpless flotsam adrift in a cruel sea that has it in for them. If Maddox even recognises his life is swirling around the shitter, he certainly places no blame for it on his own shoulders, and that leaves him and his ilk incapable of ever learning or growing.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
It's bad in it's own right. They came for X, but I wasn't X so I stayed silent. Well, they did come for him, and he's still like "ok, I'll disassociate with X, just take me back". The left is very clearly heading toward anti-America, anti-capitalism, anti-western culture, anti-"whiteness", anti-Judeo-Christians, and anybody that speaks up about it is labeled a white supremacist. And I think many progressives are like Asterios in that regard, not thinking critically, not rocking the boat, I'll follow the lead as long as you don't come after me.
That's fair. Especially given the same crowd usually calls other people evil for not standing up to bad behavior even when it doesn't impact them.

I've known a lot of bitter little men like Maddox over the years, and to a man they have a list of excuses a mile long about why things turned out the way they did for them. They externalise everything, reducing themselves to the level of helpless flotsam adrift in a cruel sea that has it in for them. If Maddox even recognises his life is swirling around the shitter, he certainly places no blame for it on his own shoulders, and that leaves him and his ilk incapable of ever learning or growing.
He's a narcissist who thinks he's perfect. Those kind of people always have a lot of bad shit overwhelming their lives because they say it's somebody else's job to fix and the rest of reality just ignores them so their problems don't get fixed.

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I think Maddox should just lean into this controversy. With the release of Maddox's "I am the greatest" song, I started thinking how funny it is that Dick is making entertaining content using Maddox as the punchline. While Maddox just pretends nothing is happening and everybody starts loosing respect for him. If he thought the lolsuit was going to recoup his perceived lost of income, it failed hilariously (which Dick also benefited from with entertaining content). I don't think he has anything else to lose at this point. Just tell his side of the story. Make it into a joke. People might actually tune in to his dead podcast. Maybe he'll get some pitty bucks.
If Maddox was capable of making his side of the story into a joke, there never would have been a story to begin with. It's his complete lack of humour - his inability to laugh off Dick dating his ex, his increasing annoyance at Dick continually winning what were, after all, nothing more than a series of joke debates - that got him into this mess in the first place.

Maddox reminds me of those stand-up comedians - loud, brash, full of false bonhomie - who never once make themselves the butt of their own jokes. Such a refusal to mine one's own failures and embarrassments for laughs indicates an individual who IRL turns out to be narcissistic, humourless and quick to take offence - like Maddox himself. But then, we're already agreed that the character Maddox used to play was, at most, an exaggeration of the man himself - that is, an arrogant asshole who thinks he's the greatest and that other people, simply by existing, are causing him personal offence...

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But then, we're already agreed that the character Maddox used to play was, at most, an exaggeration of the man himself - that is, an arrogant asshole who thinks he's the greatest and that other people, simply by existing, are causing him personal offence...
His schtick was funnier when you thought he was being ironic about it. As it turned out, the actual joke was George himself, and he wasn't even in on it.

Compare to Don Rickles, whose schtick was viciously insulting members of his audience, but who was by all accounts a ridiculously nice person in reality. He'd do this face to face, and even knowingly insulted a major mob guy despite being warned, and the guy loved it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino