Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Christ, I think he is seriously terrified of ever making new content. Every video just rehashes old content. Anything new might be offensive, his old stuff is grandfathered in and comparitively safe because he hasn't gotten metoo'd over it yet so just repeat it forever. Good job George, you hate the guy who did 9/11, so edgy.
Maybe he should do one on how he is bucking the trend and doesn't like child rape either.

Oh wait he's already on record as finding it hilarious.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, I think he is seriously terrified of ever making new content. Every video just rehashes old content. Anything new might be offensive, his old stuff is grandfathered in and comparitively safe because he hasn't gotten metoo'd over it yet so just repeat it forever. Good job George, you hate the guy who did 9/11, so edgy.
It's not fear; it's the laziness and entitlement of a man too exceptional to know how to graduate a college.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he should do one on how he is bucking the trend and doesn't like child rape either.

Oh wait he's already on record as finding it hilarious.
Yeah, it's only adult rape that is incompatible with his values. Especially of a beautiful African-American woman.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
By "lie", I presume you mean Maddox's claim to be a manly, manly, super-masculine Alpha Male? :lol: Bit of a shock for his fans, I imagine, when they finally got to see Maddox in person... But yes, I guess Maddox would have written off anyone expressing hilarity at the character they thought he was putting on as a "troll". Well, some things don't change...

Edit: One thing I'm curious about, which I don't think has been addressed... We know Maddox is attempting to cast off his previous anti-PC pirate persona and present himself as a friend to the SocJus crowd - well, has Maddox come into contact with any actual SJWs? Looking through the thread, it seems the man's so boring, no-one can be bothered to actually listen to his recent podcasts in order to find out who he's actually working with. A small cast of unknowns, as far as I can tell... But has Maddox yet encountered any SocJus types? And if so, were they prepared to forgive Maddox such classic rib-ticklers as "C is for Copping A Feel" and allow him into their ranks?
Doesn't he hang with the UCB wannabe comedians? I assume he has, at least perceived, still credible e-celeb status. SJWs conveniently ignore things that they should be speaking out against, so Maddox might be able to help their career. But that might be why he's dropping the Maddox persona, because he might be feeling more broad online backlash of his older stuff.
Maybe you should do something about that.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't he hang with the UCB wannabe comedians? I assume he has, at least perceived, still credible e-celeb status. SJWs conveniently ignore things that they should be speaking out against, so Maddox might be able to help their career. But that might be why he's dropping the Maddox persona, because he might be feeling more broad online backlash of his older stuff.
From what I remember, I think he's fucked that up because of the lawsuit. He still has some hangers on (like Ron Babcuck), but I think most people have realized that he's career poison at this point.

Plus who wants to work with somebody with a litigious background?

Edit:

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From what I remember, I think he's fucked that up because of the lawsuit. He still has some hangers on (like Ron Babcuck), but I think most people have realized that he's career poison at this point.
He has a really unfortunate head shape for someone completely, utterly bald. His head is shaped like a light bulb and he looks like a cuck with AIDS.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a really unfortunate head shape for someone completely, utterly bald. His head is shaped like a light bulb and he looks like a cuck with AIDS.
He lives in California, is of eastern decent, and looks as pale a fucking ghost.
These things don't add up.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Cooooow crossoverrrrrr
So Boogie, like literally every other person in the world, is less of a cuck than George. So he hasn't blocked all the comments on that Tweet. There are a lot of Dickheads taking advantage of the situation to once again comment in Maddox's Twitter feed, some examples being:

And because George is the AIDS-having cuckold that he is, he appears to have responded with some passive aggressive fuckdrumpfery.

He's getting some shit in the comments, including this from a guy who is about to be blocked

And if you're interested:

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
So Boogie, like literally every other person in the world, is less of a cuck than George. So he hasn't blocked all the comments on that Tweet. There are a lot of Dickheads taking advantage of the situation to once again comment in Maddox's Twitter feed, some examples being:

View attachment 749779View attachment 749780View attachment 749781View attachment 749782

And because George is the AIDS-having cuckold that he is, he appears to have responded with some passive aggressive fuckdrumpfery.

View attachment 749783

He's getting some shit in the comments, including this from a guy who is about to be blocked

View attachment 749784

And if you're interested:
View attachment 749785
Dunno if it has to do with sleep deprivation and being kinda out of it, my general exceptionalism, or a testament to how far Maddox has fallen, but I clicked the bottom screenshot before reading the rest of your post only to immediately run off to Youtube to gleefully look for the video. Do Germans have a word for feeling both stupid and dissapointed at the same time? I feel like they'd probably have a word for something like that.

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net
Got some cringy Maddox tweets for y'all today.

Imagine being a 41 year old man and calling Pikachu Air Jordan's "sick". Would go real well with his signature sports coat and gamer tee look.

Maddox still taking credit for Dick riding his enigma when his patreon is under $100 and his brand is dead. Nothing is ever his fault - he was betrayed, you see. Truly a victim.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 750917

Imagine being a 41 year old man and calling Pikachu Air Jordan's "sick". Would go real well with his signature sports coat and gamer tee look.

View attachment 750922

Maddox still taking credit for Dick riding his enigma when his patreon is under $100 and his brand is dead. Nothing is ever his fault - he was betrayed, you see. Truly a victim.
It has to sting to know that you ex-partner makes more in a month doing a side project for fun than you do in a year. Dick & Sean totally deserve their success as they are educated people with actual degrees that never put all their eggs in one basket. Even if the Dick Show eventually fizzles out, they actually have jobs and belong in LA unlike King Cuck.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Maddox always sucked. Like Lowtax, he was just in the right place at the right time. If he tried to become an IRL comedian in 200X instead of making a website, he'd be nobody, because that shit wouldn't play.

Honestly, I feel a slight tinge of sadness for those guys, the ones who got left behind. They thought they hit it big bc they were smart, funny, and people liked them...but no, it was just the dotcom boom. Must suck to realize at 35 you were actually mediocre the whole time, without anything special about you beyond "bought a domain name in the late 90s to tell chuck norris jokes", and you basically wasted your life and have no career prospects. His carriage turned into a pumpkin.

But whatever, he's pissed away what sympathy he could get from me.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 750917

View attachment 750922

"I even brought snacks! Never once got a thank you!"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino