Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Typical George to be demanding adulation for performing a basic human function. Wow, and I bet he wants a fucking medal for getting his piss all in the toilet and not on the floor too, even though it's pretty easy for him since he sits down for that.
You know he would never put the seat down too, like any good male feminists.

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
Maddox's $30,000 voting platform reveals an insight into the approximate size of his listener base. Early episodes of The Best Debate got around a healthy 1500-3000 votes, which by now has dwindled to about 100-200.

This Godzilla thing he announced, however, is another story. As of now, the episode from last week came and went with a total of nine votes. Not 9000. Not 900. Nine.

I think it's official now, nobody gives a shit about Maddox anymore.

Attachments

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maddox's $30,000 voting platform reveals an insight into the approximate size of his listener base. Early episodes of The Best Debate got around a healthy 1500-3000 votes, which by now has dwindled to about 100-200.

This Godzilla thing he announced, however, is another story. As of now, the episode from last week came and went with a total of nine votes. Not 9000. Not 900. Nine.

The most activity that voting platform has has in years was when Dick told his listeners to use it to to vote on something for his show.

Maddox got so butthurt over it that he set all votes to zero once he realized what was happening.

It was hilarious.

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net

"Le spiky boi xD"

Yeah, I'd say his enigma has overstayed it's welcome (to put it lightly).

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's only a matter of time before he has to slink back to Utah, to don a paper hat, the only crown he'll wear again, and work a gig at In-N-Out Burgers in Salt Lake City.
With his job history he’d be lucky to get a job as a dishwasher.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know I said it before but what if he already does have a day job, in data entry or some other mindless point-and-click position? Because otherwise it's mindboggling how he can even pay rent.
Does he have a rent sharing thing where it's his name on the lease and maybe he can scam it up a bit so everyone else is paying for it?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Does he have a rent sharing thing where it's his name on the lease and maybe he can scam it up a bit so everyone else is paying for it?
LA is full of dodgy scam artists because that's what hollywood is so I'm sure that's why he feels at home there, but I have a hard time believing his roommates wouldn't turn it around on him and be better at it than he is.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Typical George to be demanding adulation for performing a basic human function. Wow, and I bet he wants a fucking medal for getting his piss all in the toilet and not on the floor too, even though it's pretty easy for him since he sits down for that.
Nobody even liked or ate his snacks. He was the only one who ate them. And they were doing a podcast, not the most conducive media format for eating noisy foods like the chips and trail mix that George would provide.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody even liked or ate his snacks. He was the only one who ate them. And they were doing a podcast, not the most conducive media format for eating noisy foods like the chips and trail mix that George would provide.
I'll be he stole those snacks from whatever shithole bar was closest to his apartment.
He is Armenian, after all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino