Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

RussianParasite

kiwifarms.net

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Typical George to be demanding adulation for performing a basic human function. Wow, and I bet he wants a fucking medal for getting his piss all in the toilet and not on the floor too, even though it's pretty easy for him since he sits down for that.
Nobody even liked or ate his snacks. He was the only one who ate them. And they were doing a podcast, not the most conducive media format for eating noisy foods like the chips and trail mix that George would provide.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody even liked or ate his snacks. He was the only one who ate them. And they were doing a podcast, not the most conducive media format for eating noisy foods like the chips and trail mix that George would provide.
I'll be he stole those snacks from whatever shithole bar was closest to his apartment.
He is Armenian, after all.

PatTraverse

It's All Fiction
kiwifarms.net
Typical George to be demanding adulation for performing a basic human function. Wow, and I bet he wants a fucking medal for getting his piss all in the toilet and not on the floor too, even though it's pretty easy for him since he sits down for that.
Maddox is like some bizarre robot that tries to immitate humans but is incapable of doing it convincingly. Expecting to be thanked for having some level of courtesy like being a good guest is ridiculous. Interacting directly with such a being must be quite the experience.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
One of the new mods at r/madcastmedia posted the subreddit's stats.

The data reveals that the subreddit has had consecutive days when nobody at all visited. A Redditor points out that the smaller spike a year ago co-incides with the lolsuit ending. Also, the top graphs are embarrassing enough at first glance, but the huge spike in views in May comes from just a single day. So the subreddit attracting shitposting Dickheads in one day blew away all previous monthly totals and by my estimate on those blurry graphs, got pretty close to the total number of pageviews it had ever had.

Also, while it has been obvious from the start that the cuck is doing this podcast to try to get his leg over, it emerged on the latest Dick Show that Maddox apparently went out with his cohost to go see a Godzilla movie five years ago. This cuck has been faking an interest in Godzilla for five years to try to bang a weird sound effect making proto-catlady. Some of Dick's fans are helpfully pointing this out on her Twitter, posting shots of his leaked DMs, etc.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Also, while it has been obvious from the start that the cuck is doing this podcast to try to get his leg over, it emerged on the latest Dick Show that Maddox apparently went out with his cohost to go see a Godzilla movie five years ago. This cuck has been faking an interest in Godzilla for five years to try to bang a weird sound effect making proto-catlady.
What kind of 42 year old man spends 5 years carrying a torch for a woman so immature she resorts to doing cartoon voices in a podcast about kaiju movies that don't need a play-by-play?

Is this just normal behavior for hollywood orbiters?

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What kind of 42 year old man spends 5 years carrying a torch for a woman so immature she resorts to doing cartoon voices in a podcast about kaiju movies that don't need a play-by-play?

I think it helps that Maddox never really grew up anyway.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly helped virtually every internet figure who makes fun of maddox. The patreons alone of such people would make George a millionaire if any of that was his money.
His tard rage is delicious that literally anyone, even a moron like that Madcucks guy, can make more money than he can just by calling him a cuck over and over.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net

It’s a level of cuck never thought possible but it’s not shocking that Maddox was able to achieve it.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
A few pages I wondered if Haley was the one who made Maddox drop his codename. Now I'm sure of it.

In the podcast world, on a scale between Rogan/Carolla and three hours of static/random sound effects, where would this fall? I want to get really drunk and rant incoherently for an hour and put that out as a podcast and see how much money I can make.

• Feels
Reactions: Megaroad

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino