Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net
New leaks from Wauterboi. I would actually kill myself if I talked like George in this. 40 year old man who cant accept any responsibility for his actions. Truly hoisted by his own exceptional individual.

<Maddox> I don't care about what you're a fan of, this isn't content, this is slander and harassment

[2017-01-13 18:53:34] <Maddox> And stalking.

[2017-01-13 18:54:07] <Maddox> I can't believe these idiots violate my trust and somehow I'm the bad guy for SPEAKING MY MIND AND TRYING TO DEFEND MYSELF

[2017-01-13 18:54:09] <Maddox> Fuck that dude.

[2017-01-13 18:55:36] <Maddox> This is sick. That whole fan base is full of harassers. You guys are hurting real people with feelings. Those idiots don't even seem to realize that Maddox is a character

[2017-01-13 18:55:40] <Maddox> They're going after my fucking livelihood

[2017-01-13 18:56:37] <Maddox> If I defend myself, I'm wrong. If I stay silent, I'm wrong. If I make a public statement, I'm wrong. Got it. Only dick is the right one. He's a good person who sleeps with people's wives, calls women fat, harasses private people and he's the one who doesn't need to apologize. Cool.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I like how Maddox somehow thinks Dick calling women fat is on the same level as trying to ruin lives with rape accusations and lawsuits.
I also like how he says "maddox is a character" as if that excuses all the shocking and offensive shit he's said over the years. Last I checked the wokefolk he considers himself one of don't believe in separating the artist from the art (or the autist from the aut in this case, I guess), so by their standards his article about Elizabeth Smart normalized rape and victim blaming.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
New leaks from Wauterboi. I would actually kill myself if I talked like George in this. 40 year old man who cant accept any responsibility for his actions. Truly hoisted by his own exceptional individual.

<Maddox> I don't care about what you're a fan of, this isn't content, this is slander and harassment

[2017-01-13 18:54:07] <Maddox> I can't believe these idiots violate my trust and somehow I'm the bad guy for SPEAKING MY MIND AND TRYING TO DEFEND MYSELF

[2017-01-13 18:55:36] <Maddox> This is sick. That whole fan base is full of harassers. You guys are hurting real people with feelings. Those idiots don't even seem to realize that Maddox is a character

[2017-01-13 18:56:37] <Maddox> If I defend myself, I'm wrong. If I stay silent, I'm wrong. If I make a public statement, I'm wrong. Got it. Only dick is the right one. He's a good person who sleeps with people's wives, calls women fat, harasses private people and he's the one who doesn't need to apologize. Cool.
This motherfucker wants to talk livelihood when he cost Asterios his job because he got assblasted about being called a cuck

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
This new batch of chat leaks is incredibly embarrassing. Maddox sounds straight-up hysterical. If this was a video recording or a phone call, he'd be sobbing.

I love how he sidesteps every time Wauterboi calls him out for the Asterios shit. Yeah Maddox, you lied about your identity, lied to Asterios' employer, lied and implied that liberal-to-a-fault Asterios made Dick's rape comments for literally no other reason than to get him fired from his day job, and YOU'RE the one having your livelihood ruined.

Maddox is such an incredible shitbag.

JerryAttricks

kiwifarms.net
This new batch of chat leaks is incredibly embarrassing. Maddox sounds straight-up hysterical. If this was a video recording or a phone call, he'd be sobbing.

I love how he sidesteps every time Wauterboi calls him out for the Asterios shit. Yeah Maddox, you lied about your identity, lied to Asterios' employer, lied and implied that liberal-to-a-fault Asterios made Dick's rape comments for literally no other reason than to get him fired from his day job, and YOU'RE the one having your livelihood ruined.

Maddox is such an incredible shitbag.
The new chat leaks are more of the same shit he's been saying for years now, but it was nice to laugh at that faggot again. The Mancini stuff hasn't really been all that entertaining.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My favorite quote:
<Maddox> Why won't the dick warts move the fuck on? I haven't done anything wrong. Jesus, you're listening to a man who brags about sleeping with people's wives and hanging out in a community that makes rape and death threats regularly. Enough is enough with this shit. You guys are harassing my sponsors, my friends and my guests. Enough dude.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Maddox> Why won't the dick warts move the fuck on? I haven't done anything wrong. Jesus, you're listening to a man who brags about sleeping with people's wives and hanging out in a community that makes rape and death threats regularly. Enough is enough with this shit. You guys are harassing my sponsors, my friends and my guests. Enough dude.
Maddox the counterculture subversive, shaming people for engaging in sinful sexual congress that goes against the church's teachings on lust.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Maddox the counterculture subversive, shaming people for engaging in sinful sexual congress that goes against the church's teachings on lust.
Well, he did go to Utah's version of Lover's Lane during prom to honk and flash headlights at all those lustful adolescences engaging in hanky-panky. God have mercy on their wretched souls.

I love in those transcripts he keeps rhetorically asking, "And I'm the bad guy". YES! You are the bad guy.

I was listening to Dick's 5th year podcasting anniversary and it's hysterical that Maddox can't do the literal same because that would mean acknowledging TBPITU with Dick. Maddox is such an intellectual, he once didn't wear a coat in the cold weather of London because Socrates walked around without sandals. His mind reaches to such depths that people would tune into his podcast to listen to him debate himself. Yet he doesn't know he's defeated. Dick, if I heard his statement correctly, could help Maddox monetize himself again. Embrace that subversive underground internet comedy that Maddox could legitimately say he helped popularize. But he thinks, at over 40, that Hollywood will finally recognize his genius, or at least some UCB hack will hit it big and think about him, so he has to be the best god damn good boy, non badass internet pirate, he can be. And thus, George is born.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love in those transcripts he keeps rhetorically asking, "And I'm the bad guy". YES! You are the bad guy.
Maddox isn't just the bad guy, he's the worst guy. He's also the bald guy. And a gigantic cuck too.

Well, he did go to Utah's version of Lover's Lane during prom to honk and flash headlights at all those lustful adolescences engaging in hanky-panky. God have mercy on their wretched souls.

Wait, he actually did this? So he was an angry virginal cuck cockblocking people because he was angry they were having sex and he wasn't?

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I swear, I'm a different guy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he actually did this? So he was an angry virginal cuck cockblocking people because he was angry they were having sex and he wasn't?
He bragged about it on an episode of TBPITU. He basically said that his childhood was like Napoleon Dynamite, as if that were something to be proud of.

Edit: phantom text removed.

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net

I was listening to Dick's 5th year podcasting anniversary and it's hysterical that Maddox can't do the literal same because that would mean acknowledging TBPITU with Dick. Maddox is such an intellectual, he once didn't wear a coat in the cold weather of London because Socrates walked around without sandals. His mind reaches to such depths that people would tune into his podcast to listen to him debate himself. Yet he doesn't know he's defeated. Dick, if I heard his statement correctly, could help Maddox monetize himself again. Embrace that subversive underground internet comedy that Maddox could legitimately say he helped popularize. But he thinks, at over 40, that Hollywood will finally recognize his genius, or at least some UCB hack will hit it big and think about him, so he has to be the best god damn good boy, non badass internet pirate, he can be. And thus, George is born.
Maddox needs Dick to be good on a podcast. His writings were fine, but podcasts he leads are not fun at all.
Maddox is almost tragic, hearing about his parents and childhood and relationships from Dick sheds light on Maddox being a sad, broken man. But, I don't think he knows that he's messed up, in every sense of that phrase.
But back to Dick. What Dick said in the Bonus Episode seems to be true, only he has figured out how to monetize Maddox. And the fans clearly loved the old show, with the two of them. But as we've seen, only Dick can really cut it on his own nowadays. Maddox is just left in the dust talking about Godzilla or trying to debate himself, which is not funny, or interesting, or engaging in any way. Dick, on the other hand, is all of those things to many people. He always has guests, topics, fan-made music, advice, goss, and many more fans because he knows what he's doing enough to have people tune in every week. He's popular enough to go on Road Rages and pack venues. If Maddox did a "Driving Debate", three people would show up, and two of them would be Dickheads looking to call him a cuck, and the other would be Dick, just there to heckle.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Maddox isn't just the bad guy, he's the worst guy. He's also the bald guy. And a gigantic cuck too.

Oh no, he wasn't angry. He was just making fun of those stupid people that are dumber than him for going to lame proms with icky girls. You just don't get the nuance of honking and annoying people minding their own business because Socrates would have done it too.
If Maddox

He bragged about it on an episode of TBPITU. He basically said that his childhood was like Napoleon Dynamite, as if that were something to be proud of.
Napoleon Dynamite came out in 2004, so he would have been around 26. He watch that movie and was like, "yup, that was totally me".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino