Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

AlexGroans

InfoBores dot-ughh.
kiwifarms.net
When can we get a mirror of it with the live chat?
I looked into his stuff nearly a decade ago when, but I want to see how far he's fallen.

og_eras

kiwifarms.net
The only media history this bald cuck has is this.

I'm not one to get offended at the internet but holy shit is that a black woman with a boyfriend that got sucked into a witch doctor doll that has a theme song that goes "ooga booga"?

This is like the person you've met for 10 minutes calling you my nigga. You're not really offended, you're just confused, like who does that?

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
I'm not one to get offended at the internet but holy shit is that a black woman with a boyfriend that got sucked into a witch doctor doll that has a theme song that goes "ooga booga"?

This is like the person you've met for 10 minutes calling you my nigga. You're not really offended, you're just confused, like who does that?
Yes, it's an actual movie called "Ooga Booga" with a poster like this:

ooga booga.jpg

And Maddox fittingly plays a character named "Skeez"

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair the first iPhone was an absolute piece of shit. It didn't even support third-party apps because Jobs wanted you to do everything through the web browser.
k but he was mostly mad about stupid shit, like this:

"First of all, the E70 has a full keyboard, not some shitty stripped down, tap-and-pray smudgy piece of shit. Nokia uses a technology that's even more advanced than the iPhone's tap screen, allowing you to actually feel the keys you press as you're pressing them! The technology is called "tactile response," and it allows you to do things like dial a phone number without staring at your screen like a shit-chucking ape. In fact, every other cellphone ever made has this technology, sometimes called "buttons." "

he harps on the touch screen keyboard for like half the article. so yeah, he was wrong.

ScamL Likely

Avant-garde Autism
kiwifarms.net
I saw this ad on Craigslist today

Is someone trying to follow in madcux's footsteps?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekromantik2

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's an actual movie called "Ooga Booga" with a poster like this:

View attachment 830635

And Maddox fittingly plays a character named "Skeez"
Oh damn, I thought that looked familiar. I got a copy of that in a big box set. It's by Full Moon, the same guys that did puppet master. I didn't even know Maddox was in it when I saw it. It's fitting he'd be in something so crap though.

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
No way in hell I'm going to try to go back and find it (it was right before Rucka called him a cuck though), but there was a great awkward moment when they were talking about how they got around 60,000 listeners very early on and then at "some point around 2017" the listener count began its plummet to double digits.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
No way in hell I'm going to try to go back and find it (it was right before Rucka called him a cuck though), but there was a great awkward moment when they were talking about how they got around 60,000 listeners very early on and then at "some point around 2017" the listener count began its plummet to double digits.
Thats bizarre. What could have possibly happened in 2017?

:thinking:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino