Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much better his life would be if he just owned up to his personal faults and maybe even went on dicks show as a guest, instead of having a breakdown.

Always own up to your fuck ups kids, otherwise you become George. It will catch up to you no matter what.
The most interesting thing to me is that Maddox's explosive destruction of his career gave birth to so many others making internet celeb status through mocking and covering his bullshit. He was basically an autistic supernova.

James Edwin

kiwifarms.net
The most interesting thing to me is that Maddox's explosive destruction of his career gave birth to so many others making internet celeb status through mocking and covering his bullshit. He was basically an autistic supernova.
Maddox sacrificed his own life so that others could live better lives

he's an autism pheonix. From his ashes, new autists were born

makes u rly think huh

Eric Salads

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over the fact that Maddox inadvertently birthed the monster that is Nick Rekieta with his exceptional lolsuit which lead to the weeb wars.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maddox managed to even fuck up his greatest hits book by renaming it and giving it an awful cover, and even The Alphabet of Manliness now rings hollow due to him throwing it under the bus to appease his UCB "friends".
He completely turned in his man card and nobody can take a book on manliness from a pathetic, simpering cuckold seriously.

It always cracks me up that a male feminist decided to play the role of a rapist
Don't forget the immortal line "C'mon lady I gotta nut!"

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
What a principled man, surely he didn't monetize his youtube videos or podcasts to show just how true to himself he really is, right?
Fuckin noob. His website has no ads, therefore his youtube channel that has been his only currently updated property for years doesn't count. Don't you know his website that hasn't been updated since today's middle schoolers were born doesn't have ads? Pay no attention to his youtube and podcast channels that are full of ads. Clearly when judging if a content producer has ads, you judge their decade-old abandoned content, not the stuff they're making today. What, you disagree? You know who else disagrees? Rape apologists.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can recall a handful of posts he made back before he cucked out in the long, long ago where he was shilling fairly hard for Xmission, his ISP. I doubt there was ever an affiliate program going on, but what are the chances that Xmission wanted to give him a small slice back in the day for name-dropping them, but he denied because he’s a mighty cuck pirate who is terrified of money and women?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I can recall a handful of posts he made back before he cucked out in the long, long ago where he was shilling fairly hard for Xmission, his ISP. I doubt there was ever an affiliate program going on, but what are the chances that Xmission wanted to give him a small slice back in the day for name-dropping them, but he denied because he’s a mighty cuck pirate who is terrified of money and women?
I bet they had talks about it. In the day Maddox was big enough to be the biggest thing that Utah isp ever repped. That age was a different world though. There were no "affiliate programs" or anything like that.

You have to remember Maddox was big in an era before blogs were a thing. It was a different world. Maddox's failure is that he latched onto a rapidly evolving internet world and failed to understand it would keep evolving.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
I bet they had talks about it. In the day Maddox was big enough to be the biggest thing that Utah isp ever repped. That age was a different world though. There were no "affiliate programs" or anything like that.

You have to remember Maddox was big in an era before blogs were a thing. It was a different world. Maddox's failure is that he latched onto a rapidly evolving internet world and failed to understand it would keep evolving.
Right on. I'd figure if Maddox were really worth his salt with programming, Xmission could have offered him a job. They certainly had plenty of good will together.

Come to think of it, it's a little weird he never actually did get a job with Xmission. It's not like it'd be something below him, considering he worked for that telemarketing company for a long time. I guess he could handle sales, but not any serious big boy stuff Xmission would really need him for.

edit: woaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i just realized, Xmission means "transmission" in the same vein that "Xfer" means "transfer"

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right on. I'd figure if Maddox were really worth his salt with programming, Xmission could have offered him a job. They certainly had plenty of good will together.

Come to think of it, it's a little weird he never actually did get a job with Xmission. It's not like it'd be something below him, considering he worked for that telemarketing company for a long time. I guess he could handle sales, but not any serious big boy stuff Xmission would really need him for.
I'd be willing to bet that he thought that kind of work was beneath/behind him after a certain point. I wonder if he could get his old telemarketing job back now...

• Agree
Reactions: GandT

Piss

kiwifarms.net
I'd be willing to bet that he thought that kind of work was beneath/behind him after a certain point. I wonder if he could get his old telemarketing job back now...
That's possible, but I figure Xmission, being a 90's ISP, would have more programming and telephony jobs available, which would be much more prestigious than a telemarketing job. Especially for someone who fancies themselves a web developer.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino