Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
That's possible, but I figure Xmission, being a 90's ISP, would have more programming and telephony jobs available, which would be much more prestigious than a telemarketing job. Especially for someone who fancies themselves a web developer.
Maddox definitely has the “phony” part down pat. The rest of it, not sure he’s capable of pulling it off.

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
When can we get a mirror of it with the live chat?
Hopefully soon. Given Maddox's pathological erasure of his media, his decision to eliminate video proof of what was probably his greatest "Greatest Debate" episode was an obvious, albeit disappointing one. I wasn't able to download a mirror in time, but I'm sure others here did.

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No he is still making music. Here is one of my more recent favorites:
Maddox has pretty selective outrage over racial issues considering he let Rucka on but Dick, Asterios, and Nick Rekeita are fucking NAZIS for much milder perceived heresies.
I bet they had talks about it. In the day Maddox was big enough to be the biggest thing that Utah isp ever repped. That age was a different world though. There were no "affiliate programs" or anything like that.
I can't believe Xmission still has hosting. That service is going to go the way of Geocities at some point and Maddox's archive will be buried due to shitty SEO if he puts it back up at a different URL. He probably doesn't care that much but it will be the death of what little legacy he has.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
I have gotten so much entertainment watching Maddox lose his shit the last few years and become a full-fledged Lolcow, so I guess the final episode of TBDITU was bitter sweet. While I am happy to see him fail after all of his bullshit I hope he has a few lulz left to produce before he is put out to pasture having faded into obscurity.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has pretty selective outrage over racial issues considering he let Rucka on but Dick, Asterios, and Nick Rekeita are fucking NAZIS for much milder perceived heresies.
i havent heard of rucka since forever but back in the day (late 2000s and early 2010s) he made some pretty edgy stuff

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
i havent heard of rucka since forever but back in the day (late 2000s and early 2010s) he made some pretty edgy stuff
Maybe since they hadn't collaborated before Maddox didn't have an inferiority complex towards Rucka like the one he got from his fans liking Dick more. I genuinely don't think Maddox hates Dick for his views, I think he hates him for outshining him DESPITE his views. It's always seemed like Maddox, like most isolated Angelenos, thinks people who hold right-wing views are dumb hicks or whatever. He expected his audience (whoever he assumed they were) to be more in line with his views, so having a right-wing viewpoint to bludgeon made sense. All the old media does it with their "panel of experts" content. If Dick was a punching bag they would still be doing shows together, but Dick was much funnier and really stole the spotlight from him.

That's what really gets under his skin. Dick isn't just right-wing, Dick and his opinions are WAY more popular than Maddox ever was.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
its mindblowing how maddox went from a troll on dr. phil to what any rational human being hates the most
if theres something to learn from this its that the bumfights creator did a better job playing with fire and becoming burnt meat
I think you are confusing Dick and Maddox as far as the Dr. Phil troll. As far as I know Maddox never made an appearance on that show.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
A big tiddy Instagram thot and a disgustingly obese fellow called Grunberg interview George about "How to get big on Twitch".

cuck1.png

The image above pretty much sums it up.

The chemistry is bad as both Maddox and that blob blatantly leer at the girl who inexplicably sucks up to Maddox on camera in the beginning. It's really quite ridiculous that she needs to pretend to ask Maddox for tips, given that she knows exactly how to rack the views up herself.
th0ttery.png

Her facial expressions do hint at what she actually thinks about the male feminist ally at times, though.

dat_expression.png

There's just so much shit to unpack in this cringefest.
Maddox begins explaining that he wears the Twitch shirt even though he's not affiliated with them and they're not paying him, but he starts enthusiastically shilling for Twitch anyway, in the process explaining what IRL stands for. At one point, he is asked to acknowledge the camera, and the girl says "someone's watching this", which leads to a conversation about parents watching content. Maddox brags that his website is older than Google.
Maddox refers early on to "the Maddox character" being a "I'm right, you're wrong, I know everything character". He then goes on to say being really talented at one thing is no longer enough and "you need to be a Jack of all trades" before immediately adding "or a Jill of all trades". What a cuck.
The girl asks Maddox about dealing with people being mean on the Internet a little after the 4 minute mark. "Do you block?" This sets Maddox off, he used to never block but goes on to say that there's a type of troll that's there to promote themselves... or something they're interested in... and if they're just spamming... and saying the same thing... then they get blocked. He lies, saying he welcomes genuine criticism but repeats that trolls don't add anything new and then he starts talking about what Fortnite is. "You have to not only be good at the shooting, but you have to be good at resource management". Fucking hell, this cuck is over 40.
The creep-cringefest takes a turn for the even worse soon after Maddox starts praising the girl for how hard working she is, saying he sees her doing things at 3am. He starts saying "modelling" but then corrects himself to "posts a new thing", the fat bastard then chimes in enthusiastically "and doing yoga!" with a Dan Schneider tier grin. Maddox realises that it sounds a little too much like he's up at 3am fapping to her Instagram so he retreats clunkily to the safe and totally dull topic of time management. "Procrastination is a problem". Wow, tell us more.
Then Maddox goes on to say you need 3 things for the "secret sauce" (his term) of Twitch success (which he has not had); one - stellar personality; two - play a game nobody is playing and three - be really good at it. So, uh, you have to be a highly charismatic person who wastes large amounts of time getting extremely good at novelty games that nobody cares about? Got it.
Maddox then gets asked about ASMR in exactly the way that late night talk show hosts used to say, apropos of nothing, "hey, so whaddaya think about [generic topic]?" only for a comedian guest to launch in to an obviously pre-planned bit about that. This softball nonsense has long since become a cliche of poor quality entertainment but, this being Maddox, he still fucks it up and after saying that ASMR creeps him out he then contradicts himself by enthusiastically shilling some other guy's ASMR channel.
Continuing with the shilling theme, Maddox then shills more for Twitch and some other Twitch faggot at the prompting of the flesh sphere. He confidently predicts that Twitch streaming and live content is going to be king. Why? Well, "why do people tune in to sports? Because you have to watch them live. And when you're watching live content, you can't skip the ads!" He delivers this stone cold stupidity with the following expression:

cuck2.png

Another painfully soft softball set up comes when Maddox is asked about his old jobs. He claims to have only had 2 jobs. He said he worked at KFC and at one point says "I haven't worked there in like 20 years!" a little too defensively. Well, you can't blame him for wanting to get that in while he still can. The ball of congealed cream cheese then asks Maddox for "any great KFC stories", giving him a second softball prompt so he can finally get to the pre-planned gag. Maddox tells a story about eating some mashed potato that would otherwise have gone to waste. It is a story that would have been dull if it were told well, which it was not. At the end of the anecdote, in a disappointed voice, Maddox says to himself "and I had the dish glove on", looking sadly at his hand - like that was an important part of the gag and he fucked up by missing it out and he's now kicking himself. Kosher lardo is trying to keep the energy up and excitedly asks if Maddox ever got to take chicken home with him after work and Maddox smugly reveals that he didn't get to because the unsold chicken gets re-used the next day in another product... as if that isn't something that basically everyone in the developed world learns while they're still at school. This champion of progressive politics then dutifully takes the side of the corporation on guard against incentivising unscrupulous minimum wage staff to cook too much chicken so that they have a free meal at the end of the shift.

In conclusion, he is asked what tips he has for people starting out. And this mass blocker suggests... engaging with fans! Even though his only fan engagement while he was getting traction in the early 2000s was doxing the hate mailers whose writing was clumsy enough that even he, after some time brooding, could counter it effectively.
And at the end, after he has half-heartedly shilled for The Best Debate in the Universe: "do you have anything else you wanna promote?"
"Naa, it's fine, you guys know where to find me and, y'know, it's probably better not to!"
Seems that Maddox did understand earlier in the year when this was recorded that even if by some miracle he organically gets a new fan, it's just a matter of time before that fan finds out about The Dick Show and goes on a journey that ends with a new person on Twitter calling George a cuck.

Last edited:

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big tiddy Instagram thot and a disgustingly obese fellow called Grunberg interview George about "How to get big on Twitch".

View attachment 831195

The image above pretty much sums it up.

The chemistry is bad as both Maddox and that blob blatantly leer at the girl who inexplicably sucks up to Maddox on camera in the beginning. It's really quite ridiculous that she needs to pretend to ask Maddox for tips, given that she knows exactly how to rack the views up herself.

Her facial expressions do hint at what she actually thinks about the male feminist ally at times, though.

View attachment 831224

There's just so much shit to unpack in this cringefest.
Maddox begins explaining that he wears the Twitch shirt even though he's not affiliated with them and they're not paying him, but he starts enthusiastically shilling for Twitch anyway, in the process explaining what IRL stands for. At one point, he is asked to acknowledge the camera, and the girl says "someone's watching this", which leads to a conversation about parents watching content. Maddox brags that his website is older than Google.
Maddox refers early on to "the Maddox character" being a "I'm right, you're wrong, I know everything character". He then goes on to say being really talented at one thing is no longer enough and "you need to be a Jack of all trades" before immediately adding "or a Jill of all trades". What a cuck.
The girl asks Maddox about dealing with people being mean on the Internet a little after the 4 minute mark. "Do you block?" This sets Maddox off, he used to never block but goes on to say that there's a type of troll that's there to promote themselves... or something they're interested in... and if they're just spamming... and saying the same thing... then they get blocked. He lies, saying he welcomes genuine criticism but repeats that trolls don't add anything new and then he starts talking about what Fortnite is. "You have to not only be good at the shooting, but you have to be good at resource management". Fucking hell, this cuck is over 40.
The creep-cringefest takes a turn for the even worse soon after Maddox starts praising the girl for how hard working she is, saying he sees her doing things at 3am. He starts saying "modelling" but then corrects himself to "posts a new thing", the fat bastard then chimes in enthusiastically "and doing yoga!" with a Dan Schneider tier grin. Maddox realises that it sounds a little too much like he's up at 3am fapping to her Instagram so he retreats clunkily to the safe and totally dull topic of time management. "Procrastination is a problem". Wow, tell us more.
Then Maddox goes on to say you need 3 things for the "secret sauce" (his term) of Twitch success (which he has not had); one - stellar personality; two - play a game nobody is playing and three - be really good at it. So, uh, you have to be a highly charismatic person who wastes large amounts of time getting extremely good at novelty games that nobody cares about? Got it.
Maddox then gets asked about ASMR in exactly the way that late night talk show hosts used to say, apropos of nothing, "hey, so whaddaya think about [generic topic]?" only for a comedian guest to launch in to an obviously pre-planned bit about that. This softball nonsense has long since become a cliche of poor quality entertainment but, this being Maddox, he still fucks it up and after saying that ASMR creeps him out he then contradicts himself by enthusiastically shilling some other guy's ASMR channel.
Continuing with the shilling theme, Maddox then shills more for Twitch and some other Twitch faggot at the prompting of the flesh sphere. He confidently predicts that Twitch streaming and live content is going to be king. Why? Well, "why do people tune in to sports? Because you have to watch them live. And when you're watching live content, you can't skip the ads!" He delivers this stone cold stupidity with the following expression:

View attachment 831252

Another painfully soft softball set up comes when Maddox is asked about his old jobs. He claims to have only had 2 jobs. He said he worked at KFC and at one point says "I haven't worked there in like 20 years!" a little too defensively. Well, you can't blame him for wanting to get that in while he still can. The ball of congealed cream cheese then asks Maddox for "any great KFC stories", giving him a second softball prompt so he can finally get to the pre-planned gag. Maddox tells a story about eating some mashed potato that would otherwise have gone to waste. It is a story that would have been dull if it were told well, which it was not. At the end of the anecdote, in a disappointed voice, Maddox says to himself "and I had the dish glove on", looking sadly at his hand - like that was an important part of the gag and he fucked up by missing it out and he's now kicking himself. Kosher lardo is trying to keep the energy up and excitedly asks if Maddox ever got to take chicken home with him after work and Maddox smugly reveals that he didn't get to because the unsold chicken gets re-used the next day in another product... as if that isn't something that basically everyone in the developed world learns while they're still at school. This champion of progressive politics then dutifully takes the side of the corporation on guard against incentivising unscrupulous minimum wage staff to cook too much chicken so that they have a free meal at the end of the shift.

In conclusion, he is asked what tips he has for people starting out. And this mass blocker suggests... engaging with fans! Even though his only fan engagement while he was getting traction in the early 2000s was doxing the hate mailers whose writing was clumsy enough that even he, after some time brooding, could counter it effectively.
And at the end, after he has half-heartedly shilled for The Best Debate in the Universe: "do you have anything else you wanna promote?"
"Naa, it's fine, you guys know where to find me and, y'know, it's probably better not to!"
Seems that Maddox did understand earlier in the year when this was recorded that even if by some miracle he organically gets a new fan, it's just a matter of time before that fan finds out about The Dick Show and goes on a journey that ends with a new person on Twitter calling George a cuck.
I love how he tries to make the relationship between himself and his mother sound loving and playful.

Remember: this is the woman who has wished AIDS upon George in the past.

MrLobe

kiwifarms.net
Maddox's Twitch channel is fucking embarrassing. Sub 1000 views on every VOD. The two most recent ones are well under 100. And his favorite game appears to be Fortnite, like a literal child (more likely it's because he thought it was popular enough in general to drive his numbers up). Interviewing him about success on Twitch is like interviewing Russell Greer on how to be successful with women.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
I have gotten so much entertainment watching Maddox lose his shit the last few years and become a full-fledged Lolcow, so I guess the final episode of TBDITU was bitter sweet. While I am happy to see him fail after all of his bullshit I hope he has a few lulz left to produce before he is put out to pasture having faded into obscurity.
He's got plenty. That Godzilla podcast is one big thirstfest over his co-host, and he's gonna freak out the moment she gets a boyfriend.

I really, really, R E A L L Y hope a Dickhead starts dating her.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino