Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's what really gets under his skin. Dick isn't just right-wing, Dick and his opinions are WAY more popular than Maddox ever was.
It's pure hypocrisy from George, who came out of that whole bro culture/fratire style of humor that was common in the early 2000s, and he used to say shit easily as sexist as what Dick says now. Dick is just funnier with it. George also takes himself ridiculously seriously, which is bad if you are a bald, laughable cuck and a shadow of your former self who is more laughed at than laughed with.

doulomb

kiwifarms.net
To be fair the first iPhone was an absolute piece of shit. It didn't even support third-party apps because Jobs wanted you to do everything through the web browser.
tbh I think this was really just him stalling because the system wasn't ready for an apple quality API/sdk yet. the iPhone pretty much came together at the last minute and they spent the next year working on the 3rd party app stuff they intended for all along. Jobs just did his classic maneuver as spinning it as a "feature"

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

Bean Cheese

kiwifarms.net
tbh I think this was really just him stalling because the system wasn't ready for an apple quality API/sdk yet. the iPhone pretty much came together at the last minute and they spent the next year working on the 3rd party app stuff they intended for all along. Jobs just did his classic maneuver as spinning it as a "feature"
This. Remember how it took them a while just to get the damn thing to actually send pictures?

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
Nah, Jobs has historically been obsessed with a self-contained, no-features-unless-we-say-so mentality. The Apple II wouldn't have had multiple expansion ports had it not been for Wozniak's influence, the original Macintosh had no way to add any expansion ports save for a proprietary floppy drive or even any RAM, and the original iMac was similar--no SCSI port, no disk drive.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Maddox's Twitch channel is fucking embarrassing. Sub 1000 views on every VOD. The two most recent ones are well under 100. And his favorite game appears to be Fortnite, like a literal child (more likely it's because he thought it was popular enough in general to drive his numbers up). Interviewing him about success on Twitch is like interviewing Russell Greer on how to be successful with women.
Of course he plays Fortnite because that's the big name in games news currently. If the Avengers film made a jab about a game because enough casuals and non-gamers would laugh at it, then by God that's the game George is going to play to boost his numbers. He's a remora, a pure follower.

As for these interviewers, they're every bit as dishonest and clout-chasing as he is. It takes one look at a single number to know that George is no authority on running a successful twitch channel so why ask him? Because they can't get real successful guests (or already burned them by calling them nazis) so they run this stageplay where they all suck each other's dicks and silently agree not to address the elephant in the room. If enough ignorant viewers see them talking and don't look further into how big a failure George is, well I guess that's a slim chance of jumpstarting their careers isn't it.

He's got plenty. That Godzilla podcast is one big thirstfest over his co-host, and he's gonna freak out the moment she gets a boyfriend.

I really, really, R E A L L Y hope a Dickhead starts dating her.
I don't, because the dickheads are mostly good people and a guy has to be pretty low before I would wish him saddled with a narcissistic child-minded granola girl like that.

Now fuck her? Oh yeah, sure. I hope the dickheads run a train on her and it's such an enjoyable experience for her that she just has to gush about it on the next episode.

og_eras

kiwifarms.net
I miss physical keyboards tbh
I have a drawer with a stockpile of Blackberrys because they are so great for writing on the go.
If they ever make a comeback I'm gonna be rich.

Biggest irony I see is that a little kid beats Maddox in the YouTube search results.

Guess comparing yourself to children wasnt the best idea, huh?
View attachment 832796

View attachment 833224

I'm guessing search results are personalized but even then, the first Maddox video that pops up for me is like 2 page scrolls down.

"Things you're doing wrong every day"
5 years ago.
That's how long he's been irrelevant.

Wikipedia Scholar

kiwifarms.net
pardon me if this is spergy, but I'd like to weigh in on Maddox.

in his heyday, he seemed great. trolling culture was much less saturated then, and he was one of the first to bring that politically incorrect style of comedy online. if you're in a certain age bracket, and you started discovering the internet around that time, he seemed almost legendary. his persona was only enhanced by the anonymity, so you could read his articles in the voice of some sort of pirate overlord. you knew he was probably just some nerd, but you could suspend disbelief. above all, you assumed he was tongue-in-cheek most of the time, so it was funny.

the first cracks in his facade appeared when he made videos. suddenly, you couldn't picture him as a cyborg warlord or some shit, he was now undeniably a nasal-sounding geek, which detracted from the effect. still, you tried to give him a chance, only for matters to get worse; he got trolled by Penn & Teller, Dick Masterson, and the Ls kept piling up. as you learned more about who he is, you realize that he wasn't actually joking or being ironic in his work, he really was that butthurt and bitter at life. the point of no return was betraying his original edginess and kowtowing to the SJWs. while he was always a cuck, that put it beyond doubt. if only he had quit while he was ahead, he'd be remembered fondly, but nope. now there's nothing left of him but an lolcow, and even his best work is tarnished in retrospect.

tl;dr: Maddox was great in the early 2000s, mostly because it was a different environment, and you didn't know how much of a cuck he really was.

Gangster Talk

You lookin' at my gut?
kiwifarms.net
On the latest episode of TDS, Dick talked about the word filter here for “re.tard” on here. Makes me more suspicious than ever that he has an account here.
I don't think he posts here and if he did I don't know why he wouldn't just say it's him, he obviously reads the forum though, he brought Null on because of this thread.

Brig_Yeet

kiwifarms.net
On the latest episode of TDS, Dick talked about the word filter here for “re.tard” on here. Makes me more suspicious than ever that he has an account here.
Dude exploded from hating on Maddox and talked frequently with Metokur, Ralph, and Andy, even going along with them for the Andy fight right before the whole IBS community imploded. Of course he's browsed here. I'd be shocked if he hasn't read this thread, let alone the forum.

OmniousAttributer

kiwifarms.net
pardon me if this is spergy, but I'd like to weigh in on Maddox.

in his heyday, he seemed great. trolling culture was much less saturated then, and he was one of the first to bring that politically incorrect style of comedy online. if you're in a certain age bracket, and you started discovering the internet around that time, he seemed almost legendary. his persona was only enhanced by the anonymity, so you could read his articles in the voice of some sort of pirate overlord. you knew he was probably just some nerd, but you could suspend disbelief. above all, you assumed he was tongue-in-cheek most of the time, so it was funny.

the first cracks in his facade appeared when he made videos. suddenly, you couldn't picture him as a cyborg warlord or some shit, he was now undeniably a nasal-sounding geek, which detracted from the effect. still, you tried to give him a chance, only for matters to get worse; he got trolled by Penn & Teller, Dick Masterson, and the Ls kept piling up. as you learned more about who he is, you realize that he wasn't actually joking or being ironic in his work, he really was that butthurt and bitter at life. the point of no return was betraying his original edginess and kowtowing to the SJWs. while he was always a cuck, that put it beyond doubt. if only he had quit while he was ahead, he'd be remembered fondly, but nope. now there's nothing left of him but an lolcow, and even his best work is tarnished in retrospect.

tl;dr: Maddox was great in the early 2000s, mostly because it was a different environment, and you didn't know how much of a cuck he really was.
Kind of sad that he turned out to be a complete failure of a human being ...I used to read his old content online and I am not sure how I found it..but it was very old... Made some lulz and overtime I just forgot about him. I guess I just outgrew this bitter shit.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, Penn and Teller did act like assholes, did cherrypick, did misrepresent him. I feel like in the same situation I would also respond with a video. Just not a 7 minute spergfest 5 years after the fact.
Penn and Teller did their usual biased shit, sure, but it was pretty embarrassing that when called out all Penn did was offer a polite "don't remember you but sorry or whatever" on twitter and George actually thought he meant something to the guy. Penn literally had no idea what George was talking about and didn't care. It's like thinking some stranger is your biggest fan because they held a door open for two seconds so you can walk through.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino