Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, Penn and Teller did act like assholes, did cherrypick, did misrepresent him. I feel like in the same situation I would also respond with a video. Just not a 7 minute spergfest 5 years after the fact.
I wouldn't feel too sorry for him. Maddox was warned exactly how the Penn & Teller segment would play out before he filmed it by people who knew him. The show's producers also hinted to him that he would be the one getting shit on during the segment and had he bothered watching any of the show he would have known what was coming. He ignored all the red flags it because his ego wouldn't allow him to believe he would be the butt of a joke and that as a comedic genius/internet superstar he could flip the situation if they dared to try it.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
That Penn and Teller clip was what did it for me. How hard would it have been for him to say, it's a joke.
Same. When i saw it the Maddox.xmission site was loosing interest (not american so i saw the Bullshit episode probably quite a while after it was originally aired) and i could see immediately he was NOT the man i expected him to be. Like many writers in the thread before...i knew he probably was not truly like the website Maddox....but it just simply killed it for me. He was soo much geekier than acceptable to take the character serious even in a comedic sense after that. Showing his face was the beginning of his fall i think.

I expected atleast HALF an alpha male so to say....A normal happy funny guy with a trolly humour. But there was absolutely nothing admirable there after i saw his face and the way he acted. He was 100% a fraud and it was obvious the very second he stood before my eyes.

Wikipedia Scholar

kiwifarms.net
I expected atleast HALF an alpha male so to say....A normal happy funny guy with a trolly humour. But there was absolutely nothing admirable there after i saw his face and the way he acted. He was 100% a fraud and it was obvious the very second he stood before my eyes.
right, I figured he'd be a nerd, but a cool nerd. and then the facade crumbled.

I'd venture that many people trolling Maddox are former fans, who eventually ditched him because of fail.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
right, I figured he'd be a nerd, but a cool nerd. and then the facade crumbled.

I'd venture that many people trolling Maddox are former fans, who eventually ditched him because of fail.
It doesn't even have to be "trolling" him. His entire schtick was speaking truth to power and the value of being able to shock the moral censors. The instant it became convenient to his career he ditched that and became the moral censor. He's allowed to ride a career built on bucking pc thought but everyone else must be punished for the same? He showed he has no respect for anyone else so his fans stopped respecting him, it's no more complex than that.

rabo

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Also, what doesn't help his case is that all his original fans were all of that fake mindset he was presenting. His writing was troll-like so of course he'll attract people who enjoy this type of mentality and of course if you then reveal yourself to be a laughable bald cuck, we'll all point at laughing and shit on you to no end.

It's like going to a death metal concert, filled with your fans, because you've been doing death metal for years and then you show up and start singing country folk songs they're going to climb on stage and tear you apart.

Paddy O' Furniture

I'm not sure.
kiwifarms.net
Here's the clip from this week's episode of The Dick Show:
After three long, failed-filled years, Maddox finally succumbs to his own ineptitude and ends The Best Debate in the Universe. Dame Pesos, Karl from "Who Are These Podcasts", and I Dick Masterson, the best part of every podcast Maddox has every done, play clips from the final episode of the Best Debate, and make fun of them. Enjoy!

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838361
Link to video
Maddox forgot to remove the other time Rucka roasted him for not having a car at 43:00
Dick posits during his latest episode that Rucka was taking passive-aggressive potshots at George and there is evidence that he got fed up with George sueing former friends. I'd bet there's not a lot of love lost between them and Rucka probably only came back for this final episode out of some mutual backscratching thing, or maybe even just to keep George mollified because he's unhinged and Rucka wants to drop below his radar. Like a guy picking fights at your bar, you let him get away with not paying his $10 tab if it means you just get him out the fucking door. Regardless it's no surprise that George would leave up comments shitting on his supposed friends. He's a mentally ill narcissist and he will do anything no matter how petty if he thinks it'll make him look more impressive. In his mind I'm sure it literally matters to objectively deciding who is better for him to be able to say "there's only 3 bad comments about me but 60 about Rucka". The fact that Rucka's channel is actually successful is something he can't curate away so he just CDs it out of his head.

Hell, I wonder if that's why so many of his cohosts have been tiny manlets. Rucka, Mike Gamms, some other soyboy joyboy that was on a bunch of episodes I can't remember, they're all too small to be let on adult rides at the amusement park. George is like 6'1" or something but so is Dick Masterson. Shit, am I onto something? 🤔🤔🤔

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"The Godzilla podcast which has really taken off."

:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:
:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:

I'd bet there's not a lot of love lost between them and Rucka probably only came back for this final episode out of some mutual backscratching thing, or maybe even just to keep George mollified because he's unhinged and Rucka wants to drop below his radar.
This Dick Show was before he actually did that.

I think Rucka actually literally just showed up to call him a cuck, which is what he did.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
This Dick Show was before he actually did that.

I think Rucka actually literally just showed up to call him a cuck, which is what he did.
From all the clips I've heard it really does seem like Rucka was all over calling George on his bullshit. Not super confrontational, maybe, but enough so to the point I got surprised George kept him around.

But then, he didn't. Rucka left eventually, right?

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Rucka could verbally abuse Maddox as much as he wanted because he had a much bigger presence than him both online and in the LA circle of e celebrities. The cuck wanted to use his notoriety to try and prop the failed podcast and network up to no avail.

The other reason he could never turn on Rucka is that he is not seen as a controversial figure unlike Dick. He could never spin him as an evil alt right guy or try to sue him for hurt feelings unless he wanted to be tarred and feathered out of town.

I guess Rucka left when he realized that Best Debate was a sinking ship and he got bored of mocking King Cuck.

Last edited:
@Piss
Kendal and Hyde scammed a lot of people/content creators. At least he's not on the level of some other lolcows that take money for projects and then forget about it. Like that gamergate designer, what ever her name was.

I never heard anything about it though, don't really follow him. But then again, has he owned up to anything, ever? Seems like the type of guy that just "moves along" over every fuck up he makes. Which is what's landed him where he is now with nowhere to go.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember if Maddox ever tried to walk back his sponsoring Kendall & Hyde? I know he'd never apologize for it, but when they turned out to be a scam, did he ever try to justify it or just flat-out ignore it?
He flat-out ignored it. He'll make such a big deal out of his integrity and honesty and how he's sacrificed hundreds of thousands of dollars by refusing to debase his website with ads so if Maddox supports a product then by god you know you can trust that product. He's done that for 20 years and still maintains it today. Yet when Kendall & Hyde scams customers he has nothing to say about it. When he says he's going to try that bald har-regrowing cream for six months and then never mentions it again he's got nothing to say about it. When he offers "madbux" like carnival tickets so you can get a deal if you buy a minimum of six bonus episodes for one year all up front and then he releases no more than three bonus episodes in as many years, thereby directly screwing his own customers out of money, he has nothing to say about it. If you ask for acknowledgement he'll call you a "dickwart" the same way SJWs generically call everyone they don't like nazis and then block you, because if you are critical of his integrity at all (and doesn't a claim of supreme integrity like he willingly makes invite a commensurate level of scrutiny?) then it must be because you're a fan of Dick Masterson and he made you bother him just because you're both meanie doodoo heads. In his narcissistic mind it is not possible to genuinely have a grievance with him, even in the incredibly obvious scenario where he took your money for a product and just decided not to give you the product because his life isn't perfect and he wasn't in the mood.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net
Same. When i saw it the Maddox.xmission site was loosing interest (not american so i saw the Bullshit episode probably quite a while after it was originally aired) and i could see immediately he was NOT the man i expected him to be. Like many writers in the thread before...i knew he probably was not truly like the website Maddox....but it just simply killed it for me. He was soo much geekier than acceptable to take the character serious even in a comedic sense after that. Showing his face was the beginning of his fall i think.

I remember being a 13 year old kid who thought Maddox was cool as shit. I'd spend hours reading his website with my best friend, laughing at his tales of pirate badassery. I even saved my money to buy his new book, The Alphabet of Manliness (which was subsequently taken by my grandparents after i carelessly left it on the dining room table). Needless to say, I was a super fan.

Then, it happened.

His first YouTube video. I remember it clear as day. My best friend and I pulled it up, giddy with anticipation. His articles are hilarious, so his YouTube should be even better! Oh, how naive I was...

When we first saw his balding, skinnyfat head and heard his nasally cuck voice, my friend and I exchanged one of those looks. Surprised, but not in a good way. A look of shared cringe and disappointment.

We exited the video before it had concluded - we did not need to see anymore. They say to never meet your heroes, but this took it to a whole new level. Seeing and hearing this sad sack of shit completely shattered the whole illusion.

We never read or watched his content again. I'd forgotten about him for many years, until I heard of a cool new podcast of him and a guy named Dick...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino