Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
This Dick Show was before he actually did that.

I think Rucka actually literally just showed up to call him a cuck, which is what he did.
From all the clips I've heard it really does seem like Rucka was all over calling George on his bullshit. Not super confrontational, maybe, but enough so to the point I got surprised George kept him around.

But then, he didn't. Rucka left eventually, right?

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Rucka could verbally abuse Maddox as much as he wanted because he had a much bigger presence than him both online and in the LA circle of e celebrities. The cuck wanted to use his notoriety to try and prop the failed podcast and network up to no avail.

The other reason he could never turn on Rucka is that he is not seen as a controversial figure unlike Dick. He could never spin him as an evil alt right guy or try to sue him for hurt feelings unless he wanted to be tarred and feathered out of town.

I guess Rucka left when he realized that Best Debate was a sinking ship and he got bored of mocking King Cuck.

Last edited:
@Piss
Kendal and Hyde scammed a lot of people/content creators. At least he's not on the level of some other lolcows that take money for projects and then forget about it. Like that gamergate designer, what ever her name was.

I never heard anything about it though, don't really follow him. But then again, has he owned up to anything, ever? Seems like the type of guy that just "moves along" over every fuck up he makes. Which is what's landed him where he is now with nowhere to go.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember if Maddox ever tried to walk back his sponsoring Kendall & Hyde? I know he'd never apologize for it, but when they turned out to be a scam, did he ever try to justify it or just flat-out ignore it?
He flat-out ignored it. He'll make such a big deal out of his integrity and honesty and how he's sacrificed hundreds of thousands of dollars by refusing to debase his website with ads so if Maddox supports a product then by god you know you can trust that product. He's done that for 20 years and still maintains it today. Yet when Kendall & Hyde scams customers he has nothing to say about it. When he says he's going to try that bald har-regrowing cream for six months and then never mentions it again he's got nothing to say about it. When he offers "madbux" like carnival tickets so you can get a deal if you buy a minimum of six bonus episodes for one year all up front and then he releases no more than three bonus episodes in as many years, thereby directly screwing his own customers out of money, he has nothing to say about it. If you ask for acknowledgement he'll call you a "dickwart" the same way SJWs generically call everyone they don't like nazis and then block you, because if you are critical of his integrity at all (and doesn't a claim of supreme integrity like he willingly makes invite a commensurate level of scrutiny?) then it must be because you're a fan of Dick Masterson and he made you bother him just because you're both meanie doodoo heads. In his narcissistic mind it is not possible to genuinely have a grievance with him, even in the incredibly obvious scenario where he took your money for a product and just decided not to give you the product because his life isn't perfect and he wasn't in the mood.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net
Same. When i saw it the Maddox.xmission site was loosing interest (not american so i saw the Bullshit episode probably quite a while after it was originally aired) and i could see immediately he was NOT the man i expected him to be. Like many writers in the thread before...i knew he probably was not truly like the website Maddox....but it just simply killed it for me. He was soo much geekier than acceptable to take the character serious even in a comedic sense after that. Showing his face was the beginning of his fall i think.

I expected atleast HALF an alpha male so to say....A normal happy funny guy with a trolly humour. But there was absolutely nothing admirable there after i saw his face and the way he acted. He was 100% a fraud and it was obvious the very second he stood before my eyes.
I remember being a 13 year old kid who thought Maddox was cool as shit. I'd spend hours reading his website with my best friend, laughing at his tales of pirate badassery. I even saved my money to buy his new book, The Alphabet of Manliness (which was subsequently taken by my grandparents after i carelessly left it on the dining room table). Needless to say, I was a super fan.

Then, it happened.

His first YouTube video. I remember it clear as day. My best friend and I pulled it up, giddy with anticipation. His articles are hilarious, so his YouTube should be even better! Oh, how naive I was...

When we first saw his balding, skinnyfat head and heard his nasally cuck voice, my friend and I exchanged one of those looks. Surprised, but not in a good way. A look of shared cringe and disappointment.

We exited the video before it had concluded - we did not need to see anymore. They say to never meet your heroes, but this took it to a whole new level. Seeing and hearing this sad sack of shit completely shattered the whole illusion.

We never read or watched his content again. I'd forgotten about him for many years, until I heard of a cool new podcast of him and a guy named Dick...

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Latest Godzirra podcast focuses on a graphic novel: https://madcastmedia.com/shows/gvpz/14/

The tweet for it is even more pathetic: https://mobile.twitter.com/zero_godzilla/status/1151627331791773696

Not worth archiving any of it. George really wants to get in this annoying chick’s pants.
Dick was talking about his final podcast and all the names in George's chat. There were like 30 people in there and every single one was a dickhead there to mock it whose names Dick knows and you probably do too if you follow the community or read the reddit. George does not have any fans anymore, none. It feels like he's knowingly staging a fake podcast for ulterior motives, like one of those zany sitcom plots where the characters stage a fake play with a nonexistent audience to get the villain to admit his misdeed while being recorded or whatever. Except in this case the secret motive is to fuck a shrill-voiced ironing board while she's in her late 30s and her desiccating eggs are making her have poor judgment about what kind of dick she's willing to take.

Interesting that his twitter is still "Maddox rules". Isn't he avoiding that name now? Doesn't he deliberately go by George on the Godzilla podcast? Then again he still brags about no ads on his website after 5 solid years of having tons of shitty ads on his actual current content so consistency is just as hard as a math degree.

It would be a hoot if Toho sued George but they probably don't even know he exists.
That's kind of like musing about Nintendo and Sega sueing Chris for sonichu. Picking fights with broke manchildren just isn't worth a company's time.

Last edited:

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons Maddox has been so pathetic for the last few years is the fact that he wants to attract a new crowd while not completely letting go of his old persona. Here he is trying to please the circle of left-leaning e-celebs in LA while he still uses the Maddox name and brags about the Alphabet of Manliness. He simply cannot let it go because he knows very well that the only success he has ever had was during that era.

So now he is stuck in a limbo of being a joke with no fans, no credibility and no coherent brand.

One of the reasons Maddox has been so pathetic for the last few years is the fact that he wants to attract a new crowd while not completely letting go of his old persona. Here he is trying to please the circle of left-leaning e-celebs in LA while he still uses the Maddox name and brags about the Alphabet of Manliness. He simply cannot let it go because he knows very well that the only success he has ever had was during that era.

So now he is stuck in a limbo of being a joke with no fans, no credibility and no coherent brand.

Fuck, that rings a bell so hard with Howard Stern imo. Never been a fan but from what I heard from fans in the past he did just that. Ended up alienating a bunch of his co-workers too, though he was always good at that anyway.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, that rings a bell so hard with Howard Stern imo. Never been a fan but from what I heard from fans in the past he did just that. Ended up alienating a bunch of his co-workers too, though he was always good at that anyway.
Stern is a has been but he is "too big to fail" because of his longevity he has some clout and connections to keep him somewhat relevant. Maddox on the other hand, is a never was on the LA scene. All his success happened when he was still some guy working at a telemarketing in Utah.

All that LA has done for him is burn all the money he made from Alphabet of Manliness, sell his car, get high and fat on edibles and become the biggest cuck in the universe.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

Which leads to the contradictory position that he brags about accomplishing X while simultaneously condemning the exact kind of fanbase that X attracts. There's no clearer example of that then when he was cornered into disavowing the Alphabet of Manliness because it had a prominent chapter celebrating groping women and in Current Year that makes him look like a rape apologist rape culturer... yet he continues to brag about being a NYT bestselling author. Well did he disavow the book or didn't he? Because he's effectively bragging about writing how to grab 'em by the pussy. He may as well tell a woman to her face how much he respects her bodily autonomy while his hand is on her ass. (And for all we know that's exactly how he treats women.)

So why would you brag about an accomplishment when anyone who knows what that accomplishment means is going to punish you for it? We know the answer, of course, is that he wants only the approval of people who don't think critically or look into his work and will blindly accept his claims so long as he gives them some empty flattery. If I may bust out my armchair psych degree, I'd guess that's because of his narcissism and fragile ego that can't handle criticism, which we knew already, but it naturally leads into association with mindless SJWs and LA scenesters who only want to be told they're right and don't care to look beneath the surface of anything (said psychological deficiency is probably why most of those people are attracted to that crowd in the first place). He doesn't dislike his old fans because they're nazis or wrong, they are nazis and wrong about everything because they tell him things he doesn't like hearing.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Maddox is dead, though. He dropped the name a couple weeks ago.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
I haven't thought about this dude in ten years.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I remember him being one of the powerhouses of Internet humour, in the days before everything was monetised.