Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
He's so full of shit saying he didn't steal the TBPITU feed. He 100% stole the feed.

How else was Dick able to do this

4:03

He somehow blames producer Randy for stealing the feed.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened

What a pathological liar. I've seen other people who lie as much as Maddox, but most of them aren't this ineffectual at it. So instead of actually dropping the facts and logic (tm) that totally exonerate him of all wrongdoing, he shares a story about how he totally convinced this other guy last night.

Every rebuttal Maddox has posted publicly has also consisted of saying "nuh uh" and "no u" without anything solid to back it up. Dick has the testimonials of multiple of their mutual former coworkers, records, legal documents... Maddox has his ability to double down so hard it's like an extremely pathetic superpower.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Maddox is right. New Goss the very week I cancel my patreon

Dick needs specifically my five dollarydoos

Srstho how is he so broken that "people gladly pay money for content they enjoy" means they're rubes being duped? This narcissistic dipshit can't imagine making money from entertainment as anything but a scam.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r/thathappened

What a pathological liar. I've seen other people who lie as much as Maddox, but most of them aren't this ineffectual at it. So instead of actually dropping the facts and logic (tm) that totally exonerate him of all wrongdoing, he shares a story about how he totally convinced this other guy last night.

Every rebuttal Maddox has posted publicly has also consisted of saying "nuh uh" and "no u" without anything solid to back it up. Dick has the testimonials of multiple of their mutual former coworkers, records, legal documents... Maddox has his ability to double down so hard it's like an extremely pathetic superpower.
Even if that's all true, Maddox just brought to mind the entire reason why we're all doing what we're doing in the first place: Dick told a complete story from his perspective throughout his podcast, while Maddox just spouted a bunch of "he's harassing me, wah" lines. All Maddox ever needed to do was to tell his side of the story in as much detail as Dick has, and refute anything and everything Dick's said against him in the same way Dick's refuted all of Maddox's claims. That's it. Maddox can't really ruin his reputation any more. He's got nothing to lose except like five soyboys that still ride his dick on Facebook. And his dignity.

But he'll never put his dignity at risk (ironically), so, this is his life now and forever.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Even if that's all true, Maddox just brought to mind the entire reason why we're all doing what we're doing in the first place: Dick told a complete story from his perspective throughout his podcast, while Maddox just spouted a bunch of "he's harassing me, wah" lines. All Maddox ever needed to do was to tell his side of the story in as much detail as Dick has, and refute anything and everything Dick's said against him in the same way Dick's refuted all of Maddox's claims. That's it. Maddox can't really ruin his reputation any more. He's got nothing to lose except like five soyboys that still ride his dick on Facebook. And his dignity.

But he'll never put his dignity at risk (ironically), so, this is his life now and forever.
What are the odds at least one of hia dickriders is actually just hoping to get something funny to share with the class?

Using what for facts?
Lies would have worked.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If it's so convincing why doesn't he convince the rest of us too, either with his "facts" or his Svengali-like mind control powers?

Answer: because he's completely full of shit and he has no facts. That's why he hired a drunk driving dogbite lawyer.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
After reading a week's worth of guttural screams from George Ouzounian, it is clear that something happened to break his feeble little mind even further. Maybe he got rejected by Haley Mancini? Maybe it was drugs? A combination of those things? We can speculate because he will never admit anything.

He still cannot pick between his dumb principles and trying to be sympathetic to people. He has been saying for years how he owes nothing to anyone only to simultaneously say that no one has heard his side of his story and that Dick is a liar. When people ask for his perspective, he either tells lies that are easily debunked or says that people are obsessed and blocks them.

The most laughable thing is that he has convinced himself and now tries to convince the world how his lolsuit had merit and was only rejected because of jurisdiction. His garbage case would have been laughed out of court in all States of the United States and i do not need to be a lawyer to know that.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Maddox's great spergout has now been going for 5 days straight

View attachment 882910

I guess saying Maddox lives down the street from a soup kitchen is "Doxxing"
Did he not learn his lesson from when Rekieta sent him a C&D for defamation after he falsely accused him of engaging in a criminal act? Maddox clearly wants to get slapped with a defamation suit by Dick it seems by falsely accusing Dick of inciting violence, which as it happens is a crime.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Piss

Paddy O' Furniture

Snack Tray Mule
kiwifarms.net
After reading a week's worth of guttural screams from George Ouzounian, it is clear that something happened to break his feeble little mind even further. Maybe he got rejected by Haley Mancini? Maybe it was drugs? A combination of those things? We can speculate because he will never admit anything.

He still cannot pick between his dumb principles and trying to be sympathetic to people. He has been saying for years how he owes nothing to anyone only to simultaneously say that no one has heard his side of his story and that Dick is a liar. When people ask for his perspective, he either tells lies that are easily debunked or says that people are obsessed and blocks them.

The most laughable thing is that he has convinced himself and now tries to convince the world how his lolsuit had merit and was only rejected because of jurisdiction. His garbage case would have been laughed out of court in all States of the United States and i do not need to be a lawyer to know that.
Haley Mancini is now dating and posting about it, so he definitely got turned down. Mental Jess is now actually modelling and engaged to some dude and seems legitimately happy. I wouldn't be surprised if news of this entered into the equation.

Him attacking Popehat was the funniest goddamn thing. Popehat may be an fucking dick, but he has reason to be a fucking dick and an actual business as one of the biggest attorneys in LA. Maddox has a bike, a patreon he doesn't promote and a podcast nobody listens to.

He still doesn't get that he is the content and he never will.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Haley Mancini is now dating and posting about it, so he definitely got turned down. Mental Jess is now actually modelling and engaged to some dude and seems legitimately happy. I wouldn't be surprised if news of this entered into the equation.

Him attacking Popehat was the funniest goddamn thing. Popehat may be an fucking dick, but he has reason to be a fucking dick and an actual business as one of the biggest attorneys in LA. Maddox has a bike, a patreon he doesn't promote and a podcast nobody listens to.

LOL, is this Haley’s new beau: https://mobile.twitter.com/ymercado/status/1160434101565792256

It’d be hilarious if Maddox ends up being cucked by yet another Hispanic.

Here’s Haley trying to figure out dating apps and the responses are worth looking at as well: https://mobile.twitter.com/HaleyMancini/status/1160293480490360832

Doesn’t look too good for George here.

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he not learn his lesson from when Rekieta sent him a C&D for defamation after he falsely accused him of engaging in a criminal act? Maddox clearly wants to get slapped with a defamation suit by Dick it seems by falsely accusing Dick of inciting violence, which as it happens is a crime.
I doubt Dick will bother. He'd rather use it as raw material for his podcast. Law stuff is the other guy's schtick.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net

I had no idea about Mental Jess. A control freak like him who treats women as his possession must indeed be going crazy that another ex-girlfriend is doing better without him in her life.

Maddox is obviously pure poison at this point but i love that people who he used to closely associate with all become more successful than him. Not that it is hard to do better than this Cuck but seeing him be used as a stepping stone while not befitting at all is just perfect.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Dick will bother. He'd rather use it as raw material for his podcast. Law stuff is the other guy's schtick.
They were talking about Maddox's spergout on the Bonus episode actually with Kian. They were having a good laugh until they heard Maddox say he had "evidence" of Dick's wrongdoings. Kian is going to do a bit more research because defamation isn't his area and Cali has a strong anti-SLAPP, but the cuck seems be teetering very close to actionable statements and Dick finds that hilarious.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, is this Haley’s new beau: https://mobile.twitter.com/ymercado/status/1160434101565792256

It’d be hilarious if Maddox ends up being cucked by yet another Hispanic.

Here’s Haley trying to figure out dating apps and the responses are worth looking at as well: https://mobile.twitter.com/HaleyMancini/status/1160293480490360832

Doesn’t look too good for George here.
It's poetic that he looks like a mix between Madcucks and Asterios that somehow got some Mexican DNA thrown in. Like he was designed to be as visually contemptible to Maddox as possible.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It's poetic that he looks like a mix between Madcucks and Asterios that somehow got some Mexican DNA thrown in. Like he was designed to be as visually contemptible to Maddox as possible.
I also find it hilarious that this was being tweeted while Maddox was melting down. What a sharp contrast between the two, even if this spic looks like he’s drowning in soy. Big shocker why George has a hard time getting laid these days...

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Dick's bonus episode from Saturday dropped. While the details are a little old at this point, I do think I've seen here.

• Dick confirmed that Mental Jess is engaged, and is posting a lot about her world travels with her fiance.
  • Maddox is on vacation overseas doing all this. I'd be suspicious if he had enough money for bus fare back to Utah, much less an out of country trip. Maybe that's where the money he sold the car for went.
  • Dick seems to be serious about suing Maddox. He's gotten like that before though, and he cringed at the price tag.
With that, plus the recent discussion of Haley being in a relationship, I'm calling Maddox's Inceldom as the cause of this sperg out. Maybe Maddox's own little day of retribution will come when he gets back.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino