Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
I listened to the first episode a while back and I seem to recall Dick being fairly gracious about the whole thing.
That's the crazy part about this. Dick had no intention of bring up Maddox on the show. He was content to go their separate ways and just leave it as vague "creative differences". If Maddox had done the same, none of this would have happened. Maddox would probably still have a podcast with enough of an audience to live on. Dick would probably have a fraction of the audience too and certainly not making 6 figures on Patreon.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also find it hilarious that this was being tweeted while Maddox was melting down. What a sharp contrast between the two, even if this spic looks like he’s drowning in soy. Big shocker why George has a hard time getting laid these days...
Yeah, just a quick scroll through that guy's Twitter shows he's as soy as it gets. Male feminist, artist, virtue signaler, everything you'd expect from your run-of-the-mill L.A. cuck. But today, that guy gets to be a bull, because his competition is none other than Maddox.

I'm glad to hear Mental Jess is engaged, too. Hopefully she'll calm down and straighten herself out with her new fiancee.

Maddox has a superpower. He can make anyone's wishes come true through the sheer force of his hatred directed at them. It's the worst superpower I've ever heard of, but it's exactly the power Maddox deserves.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dick's bonus episode from Saturday dropped. While the details are a little old at this point, I do think I've seen here.

• Dick confirmed that Mental Jess is engaged, and is posting a lot about her world travels with her fiance.
  • Maddox is on vacation overseas doing all this. I'd be suspicious if he had enough money for bus fare back to Utah, much less an out of country trip. Maybe that's where the money he sold the car for went.
  • Dick seems to be serious about suing Maddox. He's gotten like that before though, and he cringed at the price tag.
With that, plus the recent discussion of Haley being in a relationship, I'm calling Maddox's Inceldom as the cause of this sperg out. Maybe Maddox's own little day of retribution will come when he gets back.
I’d almost bet George told everyone he’s taking a trip overseas when he actually just went to visit family in Utah or a bus to fart around in Tijuana. His recent posting spree indicates as much. If you’re on some great trip why are you suddenly picking slap fights online about shit that happened months ago?

I’d bet seeing his former finance posting about trips made him decide he needed tell everyone he was taking an exotic vaycay. OTOH I could also believe George spent a bunch of money to travel somewhere only to sit in his hotel room all day shit posting.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
So I havent listened much to Dick Pre-Maddox fight. Is there any actual truth to him making fun of Maddox on the show? I listened to a couple early ones and I dont remember anything at all. He just said it was creative differences.

• Feels
Reactions: rotollo

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
So I havent listened much to Dick Pre-Maddox fight. Is there any actual truth to him making fun of Maddox on the show? I listened to a couple early ones and I dont remember anything at all. He just said it was creative differences.
He was very complimentary of Maddox in the first few episodes.
Then Maddox redirected the iTunes feed to best debate. So Dick took issue at that.
Then Maddox deleted the website for Biggest Problem. Dick took issue with that.
Dick would make a few comments and make fun of Maddox’s sponsors, but would be a side bit.

Then the Rape Apologist video dropped and episode 18 was glorious.
The Patreon skyrocketed that day.
Then it skyrocketed the day Maddox dropped the lolsuit.
It has risen $2,500 in the last few days since Maddox sperged out.

Maddox, once again making money for everyone that is not him.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, George is screeching and falling apart entirely because he got rejected by Haley, and his weird entitlement complex with women was hit when his crazy ex found a man that could play that way. His selling a car and partially Greenlanding his Maddox persona did the rest.

This is a miserable bald cuck's mind finally snapping completely.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Dick, really. Fucker still believes that Maddox will be the same that was a few years ago, when Maddox STILL tries to sweep the rug under him despite losing the lawsuit againt. That's just pure hatred at this point.
True, but Baldcuck's escapades always backfire so spectacularly, it's hard to do anything but laugh. He's like the Mr. Wolf to Dick's Preston Pig.

Because we all know that if in the case Dick breaks up with 80's girl which might he nigh imposible at this stage, Maddox will be trying his fucking hardest to get that pussy, guaranteed.
Like Maddox has a chance with any woman. He can't even afford a half-hour special from the cheapest hookers on Bedpage.

I’d almost bet George told everyone he’s taking a trip overseas when he actually just went to visit family in Utah or a bus to fart around in Tijuana. His recent posting spree indicates as much. If you’re on some great trip why are you suddenly picking slap fights online about shit that happened months ago?

I’d bet seeing his former finance posting about trips made him decide he needed tell everyone he was taking an exotic vaycay. OTOH I could also believe George spent a bunch of money to travel somewhere only to sit in his hotel room all day shit posting.
He went to Asia back when the SARS outbreak sunk ticket prices into the dirt, but that was back when he earned money.

It's not like he's from a wealthy family anyway. Nor does he have friends who'd loan him money. Maybe he's deliberately putting himself into debt before his suicide.

I'd start an Indiegogo right now to give the cuck a one-way ticket to Azerbaijan if he agreed to tattoo the Artsakh flag on his forehead.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
It was all good-natured and lighthearted ribbing. Nothing ever crossed the line into malicious bullying or insults.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
It was all good-natured and lighthearted ribbing. Nothing ever crossed the line into malicious bullying or insults.
I mean, thw malice might have been there, but Dick has always understood he's putting on a show, not talking to dear diary.

Cuckzounian has never been able to treat his audience as more than passerby reading his private blog, for all he takes himself seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
It's not like he's from a wealthy family anyway. Nor does he have friends who'd loan him money. Maybe he's deliberately putting himself into debt before his suicide.
I’m sure there are Turks in Los Angeles who’d love to dip a fez or two in Armenian blood...

Edit: He really is losing it, isn’t he?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure there are Turks in Los Angeles who’d love to dip a fez or two in Armenian blood...

View attachment 888410
Is he trying to co-opt that meme where you misspell diarrhea? Or was that just a gross joke told by a 40 year old cuck because of course it is?

Diarheha and A Boaner.jpg

But for real, Maddox tweeting about ruining a first date by ripping a rancid fart = he's thinking about Hayley Mancini on a first date with someone else, and how to ruin it. Fantastic.

Last edited:

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
Reading this thread was like seeing a washed up band you liked in your early twenties trying to stage a reunion tour while fat, bald, drunk, old and staggering around stage in leather pants trying to re live their glory years. TBPITU was pretty funny in the late 90s, but I'd pretty much forgotten all about Maddox around the time he stopped bothering to update around the mid 2000s. What a pathetic faggot. There are a few cows on the board I feel sorry for from time to time, but this butthurt lolsuit-happy cuck makes it impossible to feel a shred of sympathy for him.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'd start an Indiegogo right now to give the cuck a one-way ticket to Azerbaijan if he agreed to tattoo the Artsakh flag on his forehead
It's sure an easy way to gain back a fanbase.

View attachment 888410
That's some Elliot Rodger tier shit right there, someone put this guy on a watchlist.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Why is he in a coffee shop if he's vomiting and shitting himself like Tommy Tooter? Shouldn't he be at home in bed or in the ER? Is he on some weird drug binge?
For all we know, he could actually be in the process of being evicted and is already near the point of homelessness.

The Alphabet of Manliness was a long time ago and his two other books bombed so whatever money he made from sales and book advances is definitely gone. His last solid revenue stream was from Biggest Problem and that was years ago too. All his dumb litigation has been very costly. He had to drop the copyright claim because of lack of funds. There is also a chunk of money he owes the government... The list goes on.

I have no idea how Maddox has managed to survive in LA like a parasite for so long but surely his time must be up.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino