Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
It's not like he's from a wealthy family anyway. Nor does he have friends who'd loan him money. Maybe he's deliberately putting himself into debt before his suicide.
That is exactly what he said you should do if you're going to kill yourself, spend all your money to travel so you can at least see the world a little first. Since you're so sure you're going to die anyway why die with a full bank account. So, it fits...

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Recalling my exposure to his web 1.0 stuff in the late 90s/early 00s, I still have no idea how he parlayed it into anything resembling a career, even if it ended up failing. Even at his best back then he was fairly unremarkable; you'd read something on his site and maybe laugh but then you'd go back to newgrounds/ytmnd/some random geocities or angelfire page and not give him a second thought for months. It all seemed so trivial and ephemeral. I don't say this out of any kind of hostility, he was just that forgettable a part of the internet back then to me.

Personally, I genuinely forgot he even existed for roughly a decade until news of the lolsuit broke. My first thought was "That Maddox? He's still around?" because everything about his presence as I recalled it suggested he should've faded into obscurity like so many other parts of that era. I almost feel like this is some sort of bizarre alternate timeline where Maddox crawled out of the dustbin of history only to swan dive into a sewer out of sheer incompetence. He should've stayed in the dustbin.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Recalling my exposure to his web 1.0 stuff in the late 90s/early 00s, I still have no idea how he parlayed it into anything resembling a career, even if it ended up failing. Even at his best back then he was fairly unremarkable; you'd read something on his site and maybe laugh but then you'd go back to newgrounds/ytmnd/some random geocities or angelfire page and not give him a second thought for months. It all seemed so trivial and ephemeral. I don't say this out of any kind of hostility, he was just that forgettable a part of the internet back then to me.

Personally, I genuinely forgot he even existed for roughly a decade until news of the lolsuit broke. My first thought was "That Maddox? He's still around?" because everything about his presence as I recalled it suggested he should've faded into obscurity like so many other parts of that era. I almost feel like this is some sort of bizarre alternate timeline where Maddox crawled out of the dustbin of history only to swan dive into a sewer out of sheer incompetence. He should've stayed in the dustbin.
Everyone has different impressions but I don't think he was really insignificant or forgettable in the early oughts when blogs/fake angry critics on youtube weren't really a thing yet, and he was updating once a week. But a few years later once a week became once a year. Hell, what's more surprising to me is that biggest problem took off the way it did. I didn't know the podcast existed until its episode count was into the 30s, and I only found it because one day I randomly said "hey I think I'll check the Maddox site for old times sake since I haven't read it in like 4 years".

But at least he doesn't have ads on his website that has been defunct for years because he transitioned to other mediums where he does have ads. Checkmate, stalkers.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net

This pretty much extends to any Internet personality: at some point, people get tired of the meme and move on. The personalities can either move on or chase the dragon of initial fame and turn into a lolcow.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I found biggest problem by chance on like episode 4 because I was bored as shit and something reminded me of 2003 maddox. I thought "I wonder if that site is still up."

I'm willing to bet even today people are trickling back at random with no idea he did anything since 2006. I believe that must be his fan source. It cannot possibly be people who knkw about the lolsuit, can it?

You can't even blame it on the pitfalls of phone-typing. He straight-up put the 'h' in the wrong place.

He'll probably fuck up his suicide too.
"I did not steel the feed!"

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the most recent video (2 months old) on Maddox's YouTube Channel.

I have really mixed feelings about it, I knew nothing about the topic but I got that he was White Knighting for a major Game publisher against its fans.

Yet it was legitimately funny, it was well edited, had good production values, and I didn't mind giving it 19 minutes of my life.

It's not all Maddox's own work, he gives 'thanks' for 'jokes and notes'. I suppose he's paying the writer in 'exposure' which is so much better than money.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how Maddox has managed to survive in LA like a parasite for so long but surely his time must be up
Hes buddies with that D-lister who got a show on Amazon Prime. Im sure Guest starring on that episode probably netted him like a months rent to keep him alive. His YouTube has ads too so he probably gets some income from old watches or randos discovering old videos.

rotollo

in the court of the Mumkey king
kiwifarms.net
Here's a joke, what's the difference between Maddox and Mumkey Jones? None because both fucked having a good future for themselves.
The real difference is that with maddox people have found an ability to make humorous versions of him to mock and poke fun. it's not until mumkey has a madcucks that his transformation is complete

|I.nfo_N.eutral_A.gency|

"Agency That Is Unbiased on Information"
kiwifarms.net
The real difference is that with maddox people have found an ability to make humorous versions of him to mock and poke fun. it's not until mumkey has a madcucks that his transformation is complete
What I'm talking about is them making shitty decisions that lead them to there downfall.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This was probably already mentioned but even back in the day Maddox was an idiot. Everyone liked his site and thought he was funny but even at the time I remember thinking how stupid it was that he would constantly brag about how he gets more traffic than the McDonalds corporate site. And this was at a time when the site was literally just an "About Us" page and maybe a menu, like anyone needs to look up what McDonalds serves online. Oh yeah George, more people check your site than the Pepsi corporate page? As if he was implying he is more popular than Pepsi and McDonalds.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found biggest problem by chance on like episode 4 because I was bored as shit and something reminded me of 2003 maddox. I thought "I wonder if that site is still up."

I'm willing to bet even today people are trickling back at random with no idea he did anything since 2006. I believe that must be his fan source. It cannot possibly be people who knkw about the lolsuit, can it?

"I did not steel the feed!"
Haha, that's when I started listening too. I'd check up on Maddox every now and then just to see if he was still going. Before he had a social media and video presence, he'd just disappear for ages at a time, and I think there were one or two years where his site got just one update.

I'd imagine there are a lot of people who hear the word "lawsuit", and their brains just shut down. Null's right, Maddox's fans are a lot like Boogie's fans, they see a pitiful guy and feel sorry for him and want to help him stand up to all the big fat meanies out there who are always bullying him. Maddox is so pathetic that the big tough snarky pirate image is gone, and his current fans feel the need to defend him.

This was probably already mentioned but even back in the day Maddox was an idiot. Everyone liked his site and thought he was funny but even at the time I remember thinking how stupid it was that he would constantly brag about how he gets more traffic than the McDonalds corporate site. And this was at a time when the site was literally just an "About Us" page and maybe a menu, like anyone needs to look up what McDonalds serves online. Oh yeah George, more people check your site than the Pepsi corporate page? As if he was implying he is more popular than Pepsi and McDonalds.
Yeah, but he still had that layer of overly egotistical sarcasm so I figured it was a character. Though the whole "My Nokia 7700 is better than the iPhone because I can remote into my home server from it" had that undeniable air of "look at me I know computers woooooo" to it

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's tried to offer his landlord "exposure" in lieu of the rent he can't afford.
I listened to a Nick Rekeita Stream where he was talk about Asterios, offering the opinion that what he needed was to move out of New York and find a cheaper area of the country to live in.

Does he perhaps have another job? or source of income? I mean he's not producing a huge amount of content now, so what's he doing with his time?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't even seen Maddox since when he more or less abandoned his website to when this thread started, and the lolsuit was brewing.

His decisions every step of the way since have been pure lolcow.

If he had actually taken the situation that was going on at the beginning of this thread and realized it could really work as kayfabe and help both Dick and Maddox to get more viewers, we wouldn't have 273 pages here. Instead, he went completely humorless and butthurt and utterly destroyed himself, while benefiting Dick immensely.

Everyone in the Maddox story other than possibly Asterios (who is as much of a cuck as Maddox) has ended up in far better shape while Maddox has spiraled into insanity and failure and is now apparently vomiting and shitting himself in random Starbucks locations (why would he admit this?).

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I listened to a Nick Rekeita Stream where he was talk about Asterios, offering the opinion that what he needed was to move out of New York and find a cheaper area of the country to live in.

Does he perhaps have another job? or source of income? I mean he's not producing a huge amount of content now, so what's he doing with his time?
Asterios has a job in NYC, and so does his girlfriend. I believe they're both in advertising, which is not a great career path in the nicer parts of the country.

He's not as broke as he pretends to be, though he does seem remarkably bad with money.

I wonder if he's tried to offer his landlord "exposure" in lieu of the rent he can't afford.
"For the love of God, George, don't expose
yourself. Fine, you have until Thursday."

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino