Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
What show is that? "Come on lady I gotta nut" the miniseries? Is his cameo a wordless mugging for the camera for a half second?

Hes not just mugging the camera, and the episode I think was posted in its entirety a few pages back. Hes a celebrity chef and the whole fucking payoff is that he makes a dish that another girl on set is allergic to.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Super OT but how does Chris the Kiwi not have his own thread yet? Just listening to the latest Dick Show episode and I'm struck by how unsubtly manipulative this guy is in addition to all his lolcowish behavior.
Null said on one of his streams that he wants to let the TDS community have their pet lolcow without Kiwi Farms chewing him up and spitting him out.

Philly Phunk Machine

Booing Santa Claus since 1982
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else feel like Maddox is purposley keeping his side of the drama under wraps in some last-ditch attempt at spiting Dick? I know if I embarassed myself at that level and reacted so poorly to banter the last thing I'd want to do is give more ammo to the guy who cornered the market in taking jabs at me.

Dick sounded really desperate for closure in his show's latest episode and It's clear that a good portion of his internet fame is based exclusively off making fun of the balding Armenian. George has to have some level of awareness to know a good chunk of Dick's audience shows up only for Maddox goss so he's attempting to discourage them from tuning in by keeping a lid on things. Whenever guys like Chris from WATP try to convince him that opening up would be beneficial to his channel, he probably sees it as his enemies trying to trick him into giving them more material.

I guarantee it's why MundaneMatt wouldn't show up on Ralph's stream for the boulderversary. He knew anything he said would be clipped for lulz and decided not to give trolls the satisfaction.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even worried over Maddox not having a job. He must have a job that doesn't require him to be in public. Like stocking warehouses or something. Even in advertising there are people whose job it is is to make the mechanism behind the firm keep on chugging. Like dozens of researchers looking for "influencers," putting them in tiers, assigning values and how much they think they should pay them, and passing them to the head of promotions or social media managers. And we would never hear about them. And he doesn't need to talk about it in the podcast. Specially if they are in advertising. His manager might just come in his cubicle and say "Hey, you're Maddox!" he could just say "Yeah, don't let anyone, especially our clients, know." And that would be that.
Do you honestly think that Sadcucks would do anything akin to an honest day's work? His only known job was writing dodgy code for a telemarketing firm. As his income from podcasts and book sales decline into the essence of nothing, his only real source of income is selling t-shirts. Now, I'm not the most patrician of t-shirt connoisseurs, but I'd wager that the sales of the Cuck & "Cool as SHIT" t-shirts just aren't covering rent. Sadcucks is facing total bankruptcy, while the co-host he tried to bury is swimming in money, fucking his ex, while he lost his girlfriend, and the one woman he was trying to nail is now with a different guy.

Sadcucks is a few months from getting a visa to Greenland.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
Do you honestly think that Sadcucks would do anything akin to an honest day's work? His only known job was writing dodgy code for a telemarketing firm. As his income from podcasts and book sales decline into the essence of nothing, his only real source of income is selling t-shirts. Now, I'm not the most patrician of t-shirt connoisseurs, but I'd wager that the sales of the Cuck & "Cool as SHIT" t-shirts just aren't covering rent. Sadcucks is facing total bankruptcy, while the co-host he tried to bury is swimming in money, fucking his ex, while he lost his girlfriend, and the one woman he was trying to nail is now with a different guy.

Sadcucks is a few months from getting a visa to Greenland.
Don’t forget he worked for KFC

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
I miss funny Asterios

I can't even listen to his podcast anymore. It's just him balking all his girlfriend's jokes because they're not PC enough for an hour.
Is there anything more sad than a guy PC policing his girlfriend? You're not even being a controlling prick with a twelve foot stick up your ass to try and get laid. In fact, you're actively reducing your chances of getting laid. It's like if you advertised a product for a corporation, but instead of them paying you, you paid them for the privilege.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
There's a very large cross over between the two camps.
We came for Maddox, we stayed for Dick. This is a common thread amongst all Dickheads.

We came because we remembered early 2000’s Maddox, likely when we were in high school and were nostalgic. I know when I stumbled across Maddox’s website again, it was like a nostalgia trip. Then I saw the podcast announcement and hadn’t really been a podcast person, but I got into instantly. There was argument, discussion, laughs, jokes, bits and a goal. It was a great formula.

I didn’t get into the social media side of things, besides registering my votes (vote up piss driblets) until episode 107 dropped and I immediately went to the FB & subreddit and joined in the meltdown.

When both podcasts launched, I listened to both for 18 episodes. I wasn’t enjoying TBD, but thought it may get better with time. Then Maddox’s video dropped and I deleted his podcast, upped the Patreon to $20 for Dick and woke at 3am to participate in the episode 18 chat.

TDS has felt like a community and Dick does really seem to care about his listeners. There have been several deaths amongst the group
And he has acknowledged them, and you can tell some have really affected him - call of the deep being a big one

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We came for Maddox, we stayed for Dick. This is a common thread amongst all Dickheads.

We came because we remembered early 2000’s Maddox, likely when we were in high school and were nostalgic. I know when I stumbled across Maddox’s website again, it was like a nostalgia trip. Then I saw the podcast announcement and hadn’t really been a podcast person, but I got into instantly. There was argument, discussion, laughs, jokes, bits and a goal. It was a great formula.

I didn’t get into the social media side of things, besides registering my votes (vote up piss driblets) until episode 107 dropped and I immediately went to the FB & subreddit and joined in the meltdown.

When both podcasts launched, I listened to both for 18 episodes. I wasn’t enjoying TBD, but thought it may get better with time. Then Maddox’s video dropped and I deleted his podcast, upped the Patreon to $20 for Dick and woke at 3am to participate in the episode 18 chat.

TDS has felt like a community and Dick does really seem to care about his listeners. There have been several deaths amongst the group
And he has acknowledged them, and you can tell some have really affected him - call of the deep being a big one
It's slightly different for me, I came to the Dick Show relatively recently and only knew Maddox from the lolsuit.

It's strange because it was only when out of curiosity that I started to watch some of Maddox's scripted videos that I realised he was actually at times a capable writer capable of putting out entertaining content. Which for me made his behavior even more enraging, and Dick Masterson's ripping of him even more entertaining.

I like my lolcows to have a bit more character, and a little bit more depth than say Matt Jarbo,

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else feel like Maddox is purposley keeping his side of the drama under wraps in some last-ditch attempt at spiting Dick? I know if I embarassed myself at that level and reacted so poorly to banter the last thing I'd want to do is give more ammo to the guy who cornered the market in taking jabs at me.

Dick sounded really desperate for closure in his show's latest episode and It's clear that a good portion of his internet fame is based exclusively off making fun of the balding Armenian. George has to have some level of awareness to know a good chunk of Dick's audience shows up only for Maddox goss so he's attempting to discourage them from tuning in by keeping a lid on things. Whenever guys like Chris from WATP try to convince him that opening up would be beneficial to his channel, he probably sees it as his enemies trying to trick him into giving them more material.

I guarantee it's why MundaneMatt wouldn't show up on Ralph's stream for the boulderversary. He knew anything he said would be clipped for lulz and decided not to give trolls the satisfaction.
Don't forget that prior "Goss" Maddox had on Dick was that he slept with married women and according to Asterios alleged he threatened to punch a friend of their's an old Boomer fatherly figure Larry Bliedner. An accusation both Larry and Dick just laughed at in confusion.

So Maddox's dirt could be so insanely lame that only prudish Church Ladies could muster outrage from it.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has nothing on Dick at all. He only reheated the same stale accusations during his spaghetti week of cuck madness. He even went to court with a lolsuit and all the accusations were ridiculous. His first attack was accusing Dick of supporting rape plus the 8chan rape list and he is still doubling down on that stupid list years later. That screams desperation to me and not the "Armenian Walter White" waiting for the right moment to use his trump card.

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has nothing on Dick at all. He only reheated the same stale accusations during his spaghetti week of cuck madness. He even went to court with a lolsuit and all the accusations were ridiculous. His first attack was accusing Dick of supporting rape plus the 8chan rape list and he is still doubling down on that stupid list years later. That screams desperation to me and not the "Armenian Walter White" waiting for the right moment to use his trump card.
Agreed. Let's think about this logically, if Maddox had evidence that could get people to see a whole different perspective why wouldn't he have released while he was utterly losing the PR Battle? The Lolsuit has been dead for at least a year now there was no reason to hold back.

All George can do now is hold together whatever little cult following he has left and the connections he maintains with Showbiz nobodies.

I pity him, it must be such a shock to have once been an internet legend and now be a walking joke. There's undoubtedly days where Maddox thinks he's a well respected figure on the internet, imagine what'd happen if he did an AMA on Reddit now? My advice is completely retire from being a public figure and be a formal Ghost Writer. That career shift worked for Tucker Max.

Last edited:

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that prior "Goss" Maddox had on Dick was that he slept with married women and according to Asterios alleged he threatened to punch a friend of their's an old Boomer fatherly figure Larry Bliedner. An accusation both Larry and Dick just laughed at in confusion.

So Maddox's dirt could be so insanely lame that only prudish Church Ladies could muster outrage from it.
It still amazes me to this day that the people who think they're opposed to "right-wing moral puritans" won't hesitate for a second to punish other people for their sex lives if they think it'll win them a battle.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Maddox cut off Sean's access to his immense library of sound effects that they were sharing on google drive a few months ago. I don't know how Sean will ever recover from such a blow

Agreed. Let's think about this logically, if Maddox had evidence that could get people to see a whole different perspective why wouldn't he have released while he was utterly losing the PR Battle? The Lolsuit has been dead for at least a year now there was no reason to hold back.
You just don't understand Maddox's big brain moves. He spent thousands on a lawsuit just to show 1% of the evidence to lure Dick into a false sense of security. Now that Dick is in his weakened state with his $25k patreon and legion of fans, now while the iron is ice cold is the time to strike with that other 99%. The perfect plan that in no way makes him look like a pile of garbage to anyone with a brain.