Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
He won't kill himself, he doesn't have that much self-awareness. He'll keep getting more and more desperate for any kind of attention he can get regardless of how he gets it.

• Agree
Reactions: TLS

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
He won't kill himself, he doesn't have that much self-awareness. He'll keep getting more and more desperate for any kind of attention he can get regardless of how he gets it.
Well, if he ever does try to go the suicide-baiting route for asspats and sympathy clicks, I hope someone sends him an audio clip of his awkward suicide prevention PSA from the episode of BPITU that took place after his sister's suicide.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
The reality is that Maddox landed his ex Mental Jess because she was a fan of his when he still had fans. All his other relationships probably had the same premise exception being that green card marriage with the Chinese woman. Now that he has more notoriety as a cuck than as a creator, he has more chances of dying alone than ever.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Maddox is in fucking Bulgaria of all places. Not sure why he’s there. I thought maybe sex tourism but there’s closer places for him to go for that than Bulgaria. Maybe a mail order wife but then you wonder how he has the money for that.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Hes buddies with that D-lister who got a show on Amazon Prime. Im sure Guest starring on that episode probably netted him like a months rent to keep him alive. His YouTube has ads too so he probably gets some income from old watches or randos discovering old videos.
What show is that? "Come on lady I gotta nut" the miniseries? Is his cameo a wordless mugging for the camera for a half second?

Asterios has a job in NYC, and so does his girlfriend. I believe they're both in advertising, which is not a great career path in the nicer parts of the country.

He's not as broke as he pretends to be, though he does seem remarkably bad with money.
I don't know if Asterios got another day job or not. I do know he's raking in patreon/other crowdsourced money much more successfully than George.

I will just leave this here. Maddox also went on hiatus before ending The Biggest Problem with Dick.
George will abruptly announce the cancellation of the show and thank everybody except Haley. When pressed on her afterward by his two fans he'll make snide remarks about not wanting to harm her PPR, then a couple months later release a heavily prepared video calling her a "promiscuity apologist" or something and try to sic the anti-sex socjus puritans on her because she started dating another guy without his consent.

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Maddox is in fucking Bulgaria of all places. Not sure why he’s there. I thought maybe sex tourism but there’s closer places for him to go for that than Bulgaria. Maybe a mail order wife but then you wonder how he has the money for that.
There’s a large Armenian community in Bulgaria. He probably has relatives there.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Asterios is always bragging about how he paid for the lolsuit defense with 37 grand of credit card debt, hence why I say he's unimaginably bad with money; surely if he had the "perfect credit" he claims, he could have gotten at least a personal loan well before he got fired. FFS Asterios.

My basis for saying he has a job is he talks about it constantly. He calls it a "temp job," but it sounds more like "short term contract" than the "stand outside home depot" he makes it out to be. But who knows, he could fuck that up, too. I think the main reason he hasn't gone full cow yet is he at least seems like a nice enough dude who just makes bad decisions, instead of a repugnant asshole like George.

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Asterios is no bueno now, but I was browsing my pictures folder and came across the funniest thing I ever saw him write.

your moms big butt took like seven dicks.jpg

Thumbnailing it because it's semi-off topic, but I also didn't want to post it in the Random Pics thread and accidentally promote him. So here you go.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even worried over Maddox not having a job. He must have a job that doesn't require him to be in public. Like stocking warehouses or something. Even in advertising there are people whose job it is is to make the mechanism behind the firm keep on chugging. Like dozens of researchers looking for "influencers," putting them in tiers, assigning values and how much they think they should pay them, and passing them to the head of promotions or social media managers. And we would never hear about them. And he doesn't need to talk about it in the podcast. Specially if they are in advertising. His manager might just come in his cubicle and say "Hey, you're Maddox!" he could just say "Yeah, don't let anyone, especially our clients, know." And that would be that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino