Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
"I survived the Armenian Genocide and all I got was a dipshit cuck of a son!"
George is so proud of his dad too as he describes him as this amazing self-made man that had to survive in America while having the odds stacked against him. So how does he thank him? By spamming his mom with Hillary Clinton pictures and being the biggest cuck in the universe.

I bet the biggest reason he is so scared of going back to Utah, is that he is afraid of getting his face caved in by dad even in his old age.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 908857

Looks like Maddox is boiling up a whole nother round of Spaghetti.
Oh boy, I can't wait to hear about how Dick causes unjustified police shootings, or interfered with the 2016 election, or whatever other topical lefty hot button George thinks he can mïlk.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 908857

Looks like Maddox is boiling up a whole nother round of Spaghetti.
Gonna just rehash your sobbing lies George?

Also rather weird you still use the old "Maddox" format for your dead narcissism shows. It's almost like you can't let go of being famous over 20 years ago before you fucked it up and proved you're just a whiny cuck.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I can't wait to hear about how Dick causes unjustified police shootings, or interfered with the 2016 election, or whatever other topical lefty hot button George thinks he can mïlk.
There is a theory that Maddox will actually just make a video about someone else (like Trump) just to "troll the Dickwarts."

I'm not sure if I believe that or not, but I have high hopes for a bountiful spaghetti harvest this week.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
There is a theory that Maddox will actually just make a video about someone else (like Trump) just to "troll the Dickwarts."

I'm not sure if I believe that or not, but I have high hopes for a bountiful spaghetti harvest this week.
I could see him doing that. His week of twitter sperging failed to hurt Dick's show or income so I could see him making a fakeout video about someone else in a "I was just kidding" backpedal to save face. George seems to use a wordier version of the old ED meme "it was a social experiment" whenever he gets caught not looking as smart as he wanted to or things have a different outcome than he planned. For the couple months I listened to best debate when it started, he always had some excuse like that to justify why the guests and audience always knew what his position was despite his arrogant claim that he could argue both sides of an issue without revealing his actual beliefs.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how you can give Maddox this much credit after the last few years. He is not smart enoug to be baiting.
It isn't a matter of him being smart. I think he is retarded enough to bait and then scream "got em, what dipshits" or something like that.

He would think it was some big epic troll because he is a cuck and a faggot.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An interview with Null would have been great but after that interview he had with that Earthworm Jim guy I would think Maddox is full on paranoid at this point.
Also, why would he trust Null? Josh has been on The Dick Show multiple times, both of them willingly associate with the other, Maddox would never accept an interview from him. He is a paranoid moron with a brain made entirely out of rotten zucchini.