Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Well I asked Dick in the nicest way possible. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ let's hope he answers.
So I just checked and Dick did answer.

Dick_Jessie.png

That whole Jessie PS thing has got gay op written all over it.

Early on, Jesse claims that he was historically a Dick Masterson fan, not a Maddox fan.

Also early on, he gets to the affidavit he signed in the lolsuit. He says that Maddox begged him to sign it for weeks and he only did this in the end because he wanted to get Asterios back because - he claims - Asterios was paying people money to report him on various platforms. He gets all self-righteous about how this is fucking with his livelihood and trying to kill him via starvation which may be a good argument if 1) it didn't take "weeks" of begging for him to do something he was already angry about 2) he couldn't just get a real job and 3) everyone didn't already know that he's a trust fund kid who has been living off his parents while LARPing as a shock jock for years.

It's probably not a co-incidence that when he does come forward with his side, it's just after The Dick Show audience has finally had enough of the lying soybeard Asterios and, oh wow, it just so happens that the only reason that Jesse did the most obnoxious thing he did (in a competitive field) is because he hates Asterios too. And he was a Dick fan all along! Trust me, my fellow Dickheads.

Jesse claims that Dick lied about the job lynch mob and that this was somehow dishonest behaviour on Dick's part in whipping up a bunch of Dick Show fans (that he equates with SJWs) to go after people (who first went after Dick). His argument is unmistakably Maddoxish in tone; the UCB is "not a job", for example... so all the sneaky and dishonest shit Maddox did while trying to ruin Dick's life, like calling Dick a rape apologist with an audio clip and spamming it in his social circles and all over the Internet doesn't count. Nope, according to Jesse and Maddox, this is all on Dick because he's a stinky liar because all the sneaky and gay shit Maddox did first doesn't meet the bar for "job lynch mob" according to their own criteria. The hypocrisy and general stupidity of the comment is particularly striking given that Maddox did soon go after Dick's real job - and Patreon - in a way that even he probably wouldn't deny. And has regularly gone after it explicitly since. But then Jesse is an idiot with girl hair.

Jesse says that the REAL reason that Dick got fired was that a Dick Show fan threw garbage at the UCB theatre after Dick talked shit about the show. How does Jesse know it was a Dick Show fan? He does not explain. Would you believe anything Jesse says even if he did explain? You would be very silly to. Also there seems to be a continuity error here; I thought Dick only shit-talked UCB on his show after he got kicked out from there? Jesse also shit-talks UCB in the same way that perennial wannabes that want to sound like insiders, like Maddox, talk about Hollywood shit.

He also suffers from severe delusions of grandeur that go beyond his cringe LARPing. He talks a couple of times about how he is puppeting Dick. The basis of this claim is that Dick read his public back and forth with George where they apparently broke off their friendship. Jesse is such an exceptional individual that he gets smug about an eceleb involved in edrama reading some relevant drama shit he wrote. By that logic, The Journey of JM were just puppeting Godwinson when he made that Journey of the 56% video. Again, this is reasoning that sounds a lot like Maddox, who routinely misinterprets people laughing at his foolish, disgraceful and increasingly erratic behaviour as living in your mind, rent free.

Jesse says early on in the stream that he didn't dox anyone. Everyone knows that's bullshit and Jesse himself even walks it back later in the same fucking stream saying something like "okay, yeah, so I posted like one guy's mom's name". At this point it shouldn't be surprising that Jesse is stupid enough to think that someone somewhere might trust a word of what he says.

Jesse also "proves" that he's behind the mysterious caller that hacked Maddox's site and left a menacing voicemail talking about vulnerabilities in the code which provided much mirth at the time. Given that Maddox calls the police over people leaking his hilarious sexting logs, Jesse would surely know that attacking Maddox's $30,000 website and bragging about it would provoke a call against him to law enforcement and this time on a rather more serious basis than a hoe being mad and putting it all out there. Put another check in the "they're in cahoots" column.

And as for the claim to have had a ride of Dick's current girlfriend and Maddox not minding about it at all... that just looks a little too much like an attempt to prove to the world a little too late that Baldcucks isn't eternally asspained at all and in fact he didn't ruin his life over his ex deciding to date a guy he hates. After all, what better way to convince a hostile audience of your side of events than to try to pretend you're part of the same hostile audience?

gay op/10

Jesse's big finale is to "reveal" that the numbers in that call "mean something" and that Dick only needs to mention the numbers in the next show's show notes or something to find out what it is. Let's hope that Dick ignores it. If Jesse has anything interesting to say, he'll sperg it all out on his own eventually in his eternal quest for relevance.

Last edited:

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Jesse is a lolcow orbiter turned mini-lolcow himself.

Back when ISMA with Digibro and Mumkey was going on, Mumkey made an offhanded Tweet about how Jesse's podcast had no listeners, to which Jesse proceeded to spill spaghetti for several hours about how much more popular and busy he was, despite having the time to sperg out through the night about garbage that shouldn't have mattered to anything with anything better to do (see Lawtwitter).
I should go find the episode, although I doubt the actual tweets are still around.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why people are so hard on it, it's pretty funny and really well done for a short film.
I'm not super hard on it, is just a pet peeve of mine. More isn't always better.

I liken it to Machete, the trailer was the best part of Grind house. As a full on movie it was kinda underwhelming.

• Agree
Reactions: PatTraverse

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I'm not super hard on it, is just a pet peeve of mine. More isn't always better.

I liken it to Machete, the trailer was the best part of Grind house. As a full on movie it was kinda underwhelming.
Yeah but the movie isn't bad, Machete was still alright. Everyone here is talking like it's shit. Oh wow it wasn't campy by accident, fuck Army of Darkness and Dead Alive too I guess.

People act like mocking blaxploitation movies is less pure than the orignal, bitch blaxploitation movies were designed to be ridiculous and funny. I hate these nerds who think you need to be Ed Wood to make a fun goofy thing.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
It's not the worst thing but its just very very try hard. Like when food brands do the twitter bants. It feels like it was written from
Mad libs whimsical nerd bugman edition".

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
So I just checked and Dick did answer.

View attachment 1005894

That whole Jessie PS thing has got gay op written all over it.

Early on, Jesse claims that he was historically a Dick Masterson fan, not a Maddox fan.

Also early on, he gets to the affidavit he signed in the lolsuit. He says that Maddox begged him to sign it for weeks and he only did this in the end because he wanted to get Asterios back because - he claims - Asterios was paying people money to report him on various platforms. He gets all self-righteous about how this is fucking with his livelihood and trying to kill him via starvation which may be a good argument if 1) it didn't take "weeks" of begging for him to do something he was already angry about 2) he couldn't just get a real job and 3) everyone didn't already know that he's a trust fund kid who has been living off his parents while LARPing as a shock jock for years.

It's probably not a co-incidence that when he does come forward with his side, it's just after The Dick Show audience has finally had enough of the lying soybeard Asterios and, oh wow, it just so happens that the only reason that Jesse did the most obnoxious thing he did (in a competitive field) is because he hates Asterios too. And he was a Dick fan all along! Trust me, my fellow Dickheads.

Jesse claims that Dick lied about the job lynch mob and that this was somehow dishonest behaviour on Dick's part in whipping up a bunch of Dick Show fans (that he equates with SJWs) to go after people (who first went after Dick). His argument is unmistakably Maddoxish in tone; the UCB is "not a job", for example... so all the sneaky and dishonest shit Maddox did while trying to ruin Dick's life, like calling Dick a rape apologist with an audio clip and spamming it in his social circles and all over the Internet doesn't count. Nope, according to Jesse and Maddox, this is all on Dick because he's a stinky liar because all the sneaky and gay shit Maddox did first doesn't meet the bar for "job lynch mob" according to their own criteria. The hypocrisy and general stupidity of the comment is particularly striking given that Maddox did soon go after Dick's real job - and Patreon - in a way that even he probably wouldn't deny. And has regularly gone after it explicitly since. But then Jesse is an idiot with girl hair.

Jesse says that the REAL reason that Dick got fired was that a Dick Show fan threw garbage at the UCB theatre after Dick talked shit about the show. How does Jesse know it was a Dick Show fan? He does not explain. Would you believe anything Jesse says even if he did explain? You would be very silly to. Also there seems to be a continuity error here; I thought Dick only shit-talked UCB on his show after he got kicked out from there? Jesse also shit-talks UCB in the same way that perennial wannabes that want to sound like insiders, like Maddox, talk about Hollywood shit.

He also suffers from severe delusions of grandeur that go beyond his cringe LARPing. He talks a couple of times about how he is puppeting Dick. The basis of this claim is that Dick read his public back and forth with George where they apparently broke off their friendship. Jesse is such an exceptional individual that he gets smug about an eceleb involved in edrama reading some relevant drama shit he wrote. By that logic, The Journey of JM were just puppeting Godwinson when he made that Journey of the 56% video. Again, this is reasoning that sounds a lot like Maddox, who routinely misinterprets people laughing at his foolish, disgraceful and increasingly erratic behaviour as living in your mind, rent free.

Jesse says early on in the stream that he didn't dox anyone. Everyone knows that's bullshit and Jesse himself even walks it back later in the same fucking stream saying something like "okay, yeah, so I posted like one guy's mom's name". At this point it shouldn't be surprising that Jesse is stupid enough to think that someone somewhere might trust a word of what he says.

Jesse also "proves" that he's behind the mysterious caller that hacked Maddox's site and left a menacing voicemail talking about vulnerabilities in the code which provided much mirth at the time. Given that Maddox calls the police over people leaking his hilarious sexting logs, Jesse would surely know that attacking Maddox's $30,000 website and bragging about it would provoke a call against him to law enforcement and this time on a rather more serious basis than a hoe being mad and putting it all out there. Put another check in the "they're in cahoots" column.

And as for the claim to have had a ride of Dick's current girlfriend and Maddox not minding about it at all... that just looks a little too much like an attempt to prove to the world a little too late that Baldcucks isn't eternally asspained at all and in fact he didn't ruin his life over his ex deciding to date a guy he hates. After all, what better way to convince a hostile audience of your side of events than to try to pretend you're part of the same hostile audience?

gay op/10

Jesse's big finale is to "reveal" that the numbers in that call "mean something" and that Dick only needs to mention the numbers in the next show's show notes or something to find out what it is. Let's hope that Dick ignores it. If Jesse has anything interesting to say, he'll sperg it all out on his own eventually in his eternal quest for relevance.
It all boils down to "I've got a secret but I won't tell you unless you let me into your clubhouse". Which most 4th graders are too smart to fall for.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
So, a little tidbit from this week's Dick Show, Sean commented, in response to Dick bringing up Kung Fury, that Maddox used to brag about writing part of the first one.

Speculation as to what part or if it was cut entirely abounds, personally.

I'm guessing this cameo was once of his "big projects"

• Informative
Reactions: PatTraverse

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesse is a lolcow orbiter turned mini-lolcow himself.

Back when ISMA with Digibro and Mumkey was going on, Mumkey made an offhanded Tweet about how Jesse's podcast had no listeners, to which Jesse proceeded to spill spaghetti for several hours about how much more popular and busy he was, despite having the time to sperg out through the night about garbage that shouldn't have mattered to anything with anything better to do (see Lawtwitter).
I should go find the episode, although I doubt the actual tweets are still around.
I think Podawful is the stereotypical fake it until you make it Podcast. It gives the impression of having an audience even though the only time it's relevant is when it inserts itself into an online controversy.

Maddox can legitimately look down at Podawful.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

RatedTardSuperstar

I hate myself and I want to die.
kiwifarms.net
It is a complete mystery to me why anyone at all gives money to this fucking cuck. For what?
I imagine some Dickheads gave him money to help pay off his legal debt from the LOLsuit but that goodwill has set sail.

Speaking of: is he still paying off that debt? Having a full time job and his Patreon dollaredoos, combined with him not begging for every scrap of money at every turn makes me think he's close to if not already debt-free. Something you would announce, unless you think your audience might pull support if you don't need those good boy legal dollars. Would be a dirty thing to do, but all things considered...

Edits for spelling, format, and expanding prose.

• Agree
Reactions: Alec Benson Leary

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino