Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

RatedTardSuperstar

I hate myself and I want to die.
kiwifarms.net
It is a complete mystery to me why anyone at all gives money to this fucking cuck. For what?
I imagine some Dickheads gave him money to help pay off his legal debt from the LOLsuit but that goodwill has set sail.

Speaking of: is he still paying off that debt? Having a full time job and his Patreon dollaredoos, combined with him not begging for every scrap of money at every turn makes me think he's close to if not already debt-free. Something you would announce, unless you think your audience might pull support if you don't need those good boy legal dollars. Would be a dirty thing to do, but all things considered...

Edits for spelling, format, and expanding prose.

• Agree
Reactions: Alec Benson Leary

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I imagine some Dickheads gave him money to help pay off his legal debt from the LOLsuit but that goodwill has set sail.

Speaking of: is he still paying off that debt? Having a full time job and his Patreon dollaredoos, combined with him not begging for every scrap of money at every turn makes me think he's close to if not already debt-free. Something you would announce, unless you think your audience might pull support if you don't need those good boy legal dollars. Would be a dirty thing to do, but all things considered...

Edits for spelling, format, and expanding prose.
Looking at the Graphtreon, his best months was when the lolsuit drama was really getting going. So that confirms why Asterios finally emerged after months of icing Dick out and likely talking shit about him to his liberal comedian friends who were never going to accept Asterios.

Fuck Asterios. Hope more Dickheads keep pulling support, he doesn’t deserve it.

What a sad looking cuck.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Aw man you can tell he is not at all comfortable speaking to an audience. How many times does he have to put the "uhm" "ah" filler words there? Satire on the internet and promoting his three books, something he could have done. Instead he sucks any interest in what he is saying and almost guaranteeing that no one who hasn't brought his books will do so. I don't know if it's his nasally voice, monotone manner in which he is speaking or the clear lack of confidence or knowledge in what he is saying, but I can't bear to listen to him for more than a few seconds.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Aw man you can tell he is not at all comfortable speaking to an audience. How many times does he have to put the "uhm" "ah" filler words there? Satire on the internet and promoting his three books, something he could have done. Instead he sucks any interest in what he is saying and almost guaranteeing that no one who hasn't brought his books will do so. I don't know if it's his nasally voice, monotone manner in which he is speaking or the clear lack of confidence or knowledge in what he is saying, but I can't bear to listen to him for more than a few seconds.
Stage presence is a skill that needs to be learned. Unfortunately that something needs to be learned often means it needs to be taught, and nobody can teach George anything because he's already an expert at everything.

Short Thor

Bring me Dobson
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if I'm really contributing anything here, but man, I used to think this guy was cool when I was a kid and he was just writing rants on his blog. I was a bit surprised when I found out what he was like in real life for the first time. Eventually I grew up and I guess he's still wearing that burger king crown, still trying to hock the exact same kind of humor.

This isn't even that big a crowd, but he just rattles off his jokes like they're bullet points, I wasn't sure they were even supposed to be funny?

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 8.01.58 AM.png

Fig. 1 - Women in awe of the presence of a Manly Man. Middle one just up and leaves around a minute in.