Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Aw man you can tell he is not at all comfortable speaking to an audience. How many times does he have to put the "uhm" "ah" filler words there? Satire on the internet and promoting his three books, something he could have done. Instead he sucks any interest in what he is saying and almost guaranteeing that no one who hasn't brought his books will do so. I don't know if it's his nasally voice, monotone manner in which he is speaking or the clear lack of confidence or knowledge in what he is saying, but I can't bear to listen to him for more than a few seconds.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Aw man you can tell he is not at all comfortable speaking to an audience. How many times does he have to put the "uhm" "ah" filler words there? Satire on the internet and promoting his three books, something he could have done. Instead he sucks any interest in what he is saying and almost guaranteeing that no one who hasn't brought his books will do so. I don't know if it's his nasally voice, monotone manner in which he is speaking or the clear lack of confidence or knowledge in what he is saying, but I can't bear to listen to him for more than a few seconds.
Stage presence is a skill that needs to be learned. Unfortunately that something needs to be learned often means it needs to be taught, and nobody can teach George anything because he's already an expert at everything.

Short Thor

Bring me Dobson
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if I'm really contributing anything here, but man, I used to think this guy was cool when I was a kid and he was just writing rants on his blog. I was a bit surprised when I found out what he was like in real life for the first time. Eventually I grew up and I guess he's still wearing that burger king crown, still trying to hock the exact same kind of humor.

This isn't even that big a crowd, but he just rattles off his jokes like they're bullet points, I wasn't sure they were even supposed to be funny?

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 8.01.58 AM.png

Fig. 1 - Women in awe of the presence of a Manly Man. Middle one just up and leaves around a minute in.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if I'm really contributing anything here, but man, I used to think this guy was cool when I was a kid and he was just writing rants on his blog. I was a bit surprised when I found out what he was like in real life for the first time. Eventually I grew up and I guess he's still wearing that burger king crown, still trying to hock the exact same kind of humor.

This isn't even that big a crowd, but he just rattles off his jokes like they're bullet points, I wasn't sure they were even supposed to be funny?

View attachment 1019919

Fig. 1 - Women in awe of the presence of a Manly Man. Middle one just up and leaves around a minute in.
He always had a somewhat autistic overall shtick and when you see that he looks and acts like a bugman IRL it destroys the illusion of "edginess" he relied on with his writing style. He tries to pretend he's cool and rebellious with how he presents himself but the reality of what's going on is so far divorced from what he thinks he's doing that the end result is pure autism.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That standup performance reminds me of this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7_C6G194nE

Amusing comment below too:

Sperg said:
As someone with Asperger's Syndrome, I can assure you I know what I'm talking about. Most people with Autism have senses of humor that are literally solely comprised of getting mad at things they don't understand, and equating that with comedy and wit. Nothing is sadder than an Autist who thinks they're funny.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
We start with how Alphabet of Manliness is a "satire of masculinity".
He mentions that his website is older than Google, so that's officially a new catchphrase of his now.
Of the 3 girls in the front row on the left at the beginning, one has now left.
He talks about a puffer fish and sushi for a whole minute, saying the word "expert" when talking about a particular sushi chef and letting anyone who has followed Maddox lately know which of his new talking points will be the conclusion of this bore-fest.
Eventually his initial point seems to be that if you do sushi badly, "the cost is death"
"So for those of you wondering what this has got to do with Internet comedy... *nervous laugh*"
Another girl has gone missing from the front row of the audience.
He starts talking about the "difficulty levels" of comedy, with memes being medium and "Nightmare" including "N word" and rape jokes.
The third girl from the group at the front row is now gone.
"The cost of doing it badly is sometimes your career".
You said it, cucko.
"They [the audience] can't tell the difference between ironic humour, uhhh, ironic racism, and real racism".
Maddox's definition of trolling: "wasting people's time"
"I lurrve wasting people's time".
He re-tells with pride a joke that was a hack joke when he first made it and he claims that he loves to watch people watch his videos and realise that he was wasting their time.
Reminder: he's over 40. And it's not "a young 40". More like an "incel manchild 40".
Anyway, who is he watching watch his videos? Although it figures that he's a voyeur.
He re-tells another old joke of his and it is boring.
He then goes back to his point about experts and "nightmare level" comedy. To do nightmare comedy, i.e. joke about rape or say nigga, you have to be an "expert" and "people have to know where you're coming from".
He then shows the South Park "annoying people" N_GGERS bit.
He then calls South Park brilliant satire - a white hot original take on topical pop culture from finger-on-the-pulse definite non-boomer Maddox.
Maddox then talks about some gamer called SingSing who "got busted" for racist emojis or something. It's not clear what he's talking about really. Apparently it's pathetic that this guy "uses satire as a defence". Even though that is literally the exact same defence George used minutes earlier for his edgy book and website. (The way he squares the circle is that the rules are different for "experts" and, according to him, he himself is an expert because it was real in his mind.)
"These people are not making a point, they're just saying something shitty and then saying 'it was satire' when they get caught".
From the guy who wrote the article calling a girl who got kidnapped and raped an idiot.
Later on:
"That speaks to the cynics, that speaks to the idiots, that speaks to the shit heads, that speaks to... my audience *nervous laugh*"
In conclusion: only "experts" are allowed to be edgy.
And he's implicitly an expert, along with the other experts he name-checks, Patton Oswalt and Ricky Gervais.

This is the same shit we've already seen him put out there before, it doesn't seem to bother him at all that he himself came from nowhere and was considered an obnoxious nobody being edgy by many people and he built his whole career (such as it now is) on that, in spite of the haters. Never mind where he came from, now he wants to shit on and censor all the little guys coming up being edgy - probably because they quickly surpass him in income, like loveable autistic rape-threatening exceptional individual Chris The Kiwi whose podcast briefly eclipsed George's Patreon before one of Asterios' fags manipulated an autistic man in to nuking his only source of non-government gibs income, probably because Asterios feels entitled to 100% of the Patreon shekels dropping from Dick's table and doesn't want to have to scrap for them with the other bottom feeders.

tl;dr
Cuck who was a nobody that gained some success by writing edgy shit on the Internet says that only the experts should try edgy humour. Cuck who defends his edgy book and his edgy website with "it's satire" said that people shouldn't be allowed to defend edgy shit by saying it's satire because "these people are not making a point, they're just saying something shitty and then saying 'it was satire' when they get caught". (But it's different for him because he is implying he is an expert.) And the cuck who turned off all of his fans by becoming a woke SJW faggot and trying to weaponise political correctness to settle a personal score like a Stasi snitch, losing everything in the process, warns that people who do edgy humour "risk losing everything".

Last edited:

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Of all his rant the part that makes no sense to me is that you have to be an expert to make nigga jokes.

Lolniggerwut?
He means the same thing that people mean when they say freedom of speech is more important for "journalists": that you should need a special license before you're allowed to participate. That license can be administered by the state, the police, the twitterati, or the insular body of"experts" themselves; the only unifying definition of who issues it is that whatever useful idiot is pushing this idea believes that he'll be given one and they'll never disagree with him on anything important.

AprilRains

Fuckin' A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, @Alec Benson Leary . He wants status to be the deciding factor, and he wants to be able to determine status. If he knew a fucking thing about humor, he could explain what makes one joke work while another doesn't. He doesn't, so he just pretends to be an expert.

I see this a lot and it is straight up bullshit. If you can't explain your expertise to reasonably intelligent people, you don't have any. George needs to shut up.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Of all his rant the part that makes no sense to me is that you have to be an expert to make nigga jokes.

Lolniggerwut?
Sacha Baron Cohen recently did something as cringy as this, basically saying when he sings "Throw the one of Trump's Chosen People Down the Well" that's completely fine because he's just being funny but when you post it to Facebook, you should be punished for a hate crime.

If he knew a fucking thing about humor, he could explain what makes one joke work while another doesn't.
If he knew a fucking thing about humor, he wouldn't need to do that. He could just tell some funny jokes and make lots of money instead of being a completely pathetic failure and a cuck.