Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised Maddox even gets invited to these random events and guest appearances.
I remember him saying something about his family being the first Armenian family in Utah and being celebrated for it, which probably looked like this:

(insert that photo of the two white highschool girls giving trophies to the two black highschoolers subtitled something like "We gave trophies to these two for being black teens", I can't find that photo right now)

And the other videos he's been in have been from connections to UCB faggots and YouTube conventions, I figure. I know he goes to those conventions to network, but he ends up associated with faggots like MundaneMatt and Boogie2988, I guess because nobody legitimate wants anything to do with him

I checked to see if the shitty Godzilla podcast is still going and looks like it’s on hiatus until January.
Just like how Sean went on hiatus on Best Debate, huh?

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
His podcast being on hiatus is like two people in a relationship taking a break: it is very much over but as long as it is not officially announced as a split, we can pretend that it is still going on when people ask.

I would not be surprised if Haley said that she wants out and Maddox offered a hiatus so that she thinks about it and she said yes to get him off her back.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His podcast being on hiatus is like two people in a relationship taking a break: it is very much over but as long as it is not officially announced as a split, we can pretend that it is still going on when people ask.

I would not be surprised if Haley said that she wants out and Maddox offered a hiatus so that she thinks about it and she said yes to get him off her back.
Like George ever accepts no from a woman ever. The fucker can't even believe they're people; he sees them as property he forever owns.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised Maddox even gets invited to these random events and guest appearances.
My guess is he invited himself to the latest one. There isn't exactly a whole lot going on in Yerevan and I'm sure anyone in the Armenian diaspora who looks halfway legitimate could wrangle an appearance there. Hell, you could probably manage even if you aren't Armenian and sent a polite email saying "I'm in the area and do media stuff and would love to give a talk."

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
My guess is he invited himself to the latest one. There isn't exactly a whole lot going on in Yerevan and I'm sure anyone in the Armenian diaspora who looks halfway legitimate could wrangle an appearance there. Hell, you could probably manage even if you aren't Armenian and sent a polite email saying "I'm in the area and do media stuff and would love to give a talk."
I'm sure that's it. One has to remember, most countries have a media outreach/tourism program that's a lot more humble than Hollywood. Yerevan isn't even in most people's lexicon, let alone their travel plans, and I'm sure they're happy to give stage time to any descendant with even a little bit of notoriety who offers to come pump up their profile a bit.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that's it. One has to remember, most countries have a media outreach/tourism program that's a lot more humble than Hollywood. Yerevan isn't even in most people's lexicon, let alone their travel plans, and I'm sure they're happy to give stage time to any descendant with even a little bit of notoriety who offers to come pump up their profile a bit.
If Maddox were a smarter person, I would suspect he was visiting Armenia on vacation and set up the talk so he could write if off on his taxes as a business trip. Maddox isn't smart though and I have a feeling he would have some weird moral hangup about doing that.

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
If Maddox were a smarter person, I would suspect he was visiting Armenia on vacation and set up the talk so he could write if off on his taxes as a business trip. Maddox isn't smart though and I have a feeling he would have some weird moral hangup about doing that.
His "moral" excuses are just thinly veiled attempts at hiding the fact that he is simply not that smart. It is even more pathetic that he will break them when it suits him while at the same time championing it. See bragging about having no ads on his website but has them on podcasts and Youtube videos.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he just update his website regularly and make YT vids? That's what I'd do in his case. It's stupid that he makes whatever fans he has left track down his meager content

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Imagine still using the juvenile "Maddox Rules" name while being so soy infused you're about to turn into a block of tofu.
Looks like he never did retire the Maddox name, even though leaving that behind was supposedly the big reason why he canceled Best Debate In The Universe. That was of course when the shitty Godzilla podcast was getting started and Maddox thought he had a chance with his airhead cohost.

Speaking of which, she went to some Godzilla festival in the Grorious Nippon while Saddox stayed behind. You’d figure being such a big fan of Godzirru that he’d go too.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he never did retire the Maddox name, even though leaving that behind was supposedly the big reason why he canceled Best Debate In The Universe. That was of course when the shitty Godzilla podcast was getting started and Maddox thought he had a chance with his airhead cohost.

Speaking of which, she went to some Godzilla festival in the Grorious Nippon while Saddox stayed behind. You’d figure being such a big fan of Godzirru that he’d go too.
He blew his travel budget on the trip to Armenia lol

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I concur, I would also enjoy watching George get metoo'd over false allegations so he could enjoy experiencing the weapon he likes to use on others.
Oh I suspect he could be #MeTooed over completely legitimate allegations, he's at least as guilty as Andy Signor for mining his fanbase for jerk off material.