Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Imagine still using the juvenile "Maddox Rules" name while being so soy infused you're about to turn into a block of tofu.
Looks like he never did retire the Maddox name, even though leaving that behind was supposedly the big reason why he canceled Best Debate In The Universe. That was of course when the shitty Godzilla podcast was getting started and Maddox thought he had a chance with his airhead cohost.

Speaking of which, she went to some Godzilla festival in the Grorious Nippon while Saddox stayed behind. You’d figure being such a big fan of Godzirru that he’d go too.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he never did retire the Maddox name, even though leaving that behind was supposedly the big reason why he canceled Best Debate In The Universe. That was of course when the shitty Godzilla podcast was getting started and Maddox thought he had a chance with his airhead cohost.

Speaking of which, she went to some Godzilla festival in the Grorious Nippon while Saddox stayed behind. You’d figure being such a big fan of Godzirru that he’d go too.
He blew his travel budget on the trip to Armenia lol

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I concur, I would also enjoy watching George get metoo'd over false allegations so he could enjoy experiencing the weapon he likes to use on others.
Oh I suspect he could be #MeTooed over completely legitimate allegations, he's at least as guilty as Andy Signor for mining his fanbase for jerk off material.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he skipped it so he wouldn't be forced to interact in any way with Mancini's boyfriend or fiancee or whatever after very obviously using his shitty Godzilla show to try and maneuver his dick into her pants.
Imagine being such a sex pest you literally set up a shitty podcast nobody has ever watched in the history of the world just to sexually harass some chick who isn't into you, and then getting cucked anyway.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
I just checked Maddox's twitter and his Pinned Tweet (which means it is super important stuff) is him ripping on Friends, because shitting on something popular is what a 16 year old know-it-all is expected to do. I won't challenge his accuracy about the sad masturbation comment, because I am willing to wager good money that Maddox knows a fuck-ton more about sad masturbation than I do.

1575753232172.png

And this guy is tweeting what everyone is thinking:

1575753325196.png

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just checked Maddox's twitter and his Pinned Tweet (which means it is super important stuff) is him ripping on Friends, because shitting on something popular is what a 16 year old know-it-all is expected to do. I won't challenge his accuracy about the sad masturbation comment, because I am willing to wager good money that Maddox knows a fuck-ton more about sad masturbation than I do.

View attachment 1040739

And this guy is tweeting what everyone is thinking:

View attachment 1040745
Old man yells at cloud.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily true, it's been on Netflix and will be till the end of the month.
I'm sure some watch it, but some ancient TV show on Netflix isn't going to be the primary draw for a generation, even if they see on a menu screen it it'll be forgotten quickly - especially when only one actor from it is still relevant. I assume its inclusion is mostly aimed at their 30-50 year old cable-cutter demographic.

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently, someone in another thread talked about how Social justice types are so concerned with finding "offence" in everything, that satire or mockery of any kind becomes impossible. A good example is Trump - the best those wishing to mock him can come up with are tiny hands and orange skin. And something of the same nature seems to be happening to Maddox. I mean, Friends? Really? A show that ended fifteen years ago is the hottest, most contemporary topic the OG internet pirate can find to savage? (And consider it such a hot take, he pins it to the top of his twitter?)

Well, that's just it, isn't it? Nobody cares about Friends nowadays. (Certainly not the crowd Maddox is to desperate to get in with). Which makes it "safe" to mock. Hey, Maddox, if you're looking for controversial, contemporary subjects to tear into, how about an article mocking those fakes Milli Vanilli? Or a devastating tweet pointing out George W. Bush's inability to pronounce the word "nuclear"? Or maybe a book taking those enviromentalist do-gooders to task - with a title, like, ohhh, I don't know, "Fuck Whales"?