Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
So he didn't even get that the virgin/cuck character is not the sympathetic, awesome one, that the point of these memes is to celebrate the designated chad?

I should have seen that coming, though.
He's still clinging to the notion that Chad peaked in high school and will inevitably fall from grace while Mr. Virgin hits the big time with whatever his chosen pursuit is.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
So he didn't even get that the virgin/cuck character is not the sympathetic, awesome one, that the point of these memes is to celebrate the designated chad?

I should have seen that coming, though.
I assumed he's shifting foot, and ahead of the Democrats, that quarantine bad, economy good, and he's trying to go back to his awesome tough guy demeanor. Is the @Maddox next to Chad a watermark?

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Even after Dick got exposed as a simp and got humiliated by a Gunther like PPP, Maddox will still never be vindicated.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not the first to try this, given that this is a sub-variant of the meme where you try and build up the more moronic side. He utterly failed at it though, since he's a stupid and weak man filled with narcissism and self-importance despite going homeless basically.
i was under the impression that this was the original incarnation of the meme

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm super late on that whole St. Jude's thing but I know for a fact that hospitals knowingly take donations from drug dealers and those involved with organized crime on the regular, they don't give a fuck.
They refunded it via YouTube after the Healstream got attention from Right Wing Watch and Jared Holt. It was indeed a thing that happened and was probably a direct reason Ralph got banned from YT.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314245

Dick literally does not have enough money to buy the kind of broom that Maddox just gave him for free.
I don't remember Keemstar appearing on the Healstream, in fact, unless I'm somehow misremembering, he came on the Killstream a few days later after Ralph had to move to dlive to check in and mentioned the whole "Holocoasters" segment as being part of the reason he steered clear of that mess despite initially promising to show up.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember Keemstar appearing on the Healstream, in fact, unless I'm somehow misremembering, he came on the Killstream a few days later after Ralph had to move to dlive to check in and mentioned the whole "Holocoasters" segment as being part of the reason he steered clear of that mess despite initially promising to show up.
He bailed FAST because he saw the smoke and knew some fag like Maddox would go after him for it.

Actually you're right, I remember that. He said he was going to but when he heard the first half he decided not to because they were just talking about the holocaust.

The first half of that stream was a fucking embarrassing disaster. Four pseudo-intellectuals arguing about the fucking holocaust on a comedy charity stream. When I finally got on I said something like "I want to marry a Trump's Chosen girl with Khazar milkers and then go to Israel with akimbo IDF desert eagles and start settling Palestinian clay so I ran raise a family of 100 Trump's Chosen children under the world's largest Israeli flag" or something very similar and there was total, complete dead silence from 4 neo-Nazis as chat was going apeshit. My finest moment.