Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
The have virtually every pop culture icon, multinational corporation, MSM news outlet, and maybe the local and state politicians on their side. What makes you think their intent is to bring randos onto their side?
I don't think that's their intent, but that's because they're retarded. That surface level virtue signalling bullshit from the rich and powerful shouldn't be confused with actual dedication to the cause. Funny how all those politicians and giant corporations haven't actually gotten them the police reforms they want or the rulings they want in their various pet court cases. They're useful idiots, nothing more, and the more unpopular they make themselves with the general public, the less useful and more disposable they become. On some level they also know that woke corporatism and the Democrats don't care about them, but they don't realize just how much those groups are responsible for them getting away with all the shit they do. They still cling to the delusion that their "revolutionary action" is allowed to go on because they're badasses, despite getting their asses kicked ever time the government puts even the slightest effort into cracking down.

If they were actually remotely aware of the true state of things and how powerless they actually are, they'd be a hell of a lot more concerned with courting public opinion.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They still cling to the delusion that their "revolutionary action" is allowed to go on because they're badasses, despite getting their asses kicked ever time the government puts even the slightest effort into cracking down.

Or for that matter whenever the government just stands back and lets the public kick their asses personally.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Maddox v. Poole is nothing more than (another) attempt at winning popularity with the crowd.
George thinks he knows the 'right side of history' and is trying to leverage this into followers and cash.

Once again he is wrong.

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net

"running them over isn't going to cause less people to protest, it'll lead to more violence"

As long as that violence is against the "peaceful protesters," then GOOD. What happened to the Maddox that sold this t-shirt?

1601232265901.png

If Maddox is lurking this thread, I recommend he reads the below thread where we explain why going easy on the protesters is a losing proposition. BLM needs more Dodge Challengers of Peace ruining their day.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"running them over isn't going to cause less people to protest, it'll lead to more violence"

It literally is violence to run them over. And it certainly will cause them to protest less if they're too busy decomposing. At the very least they might reconsider the wisdom of playing in traffic like a fucking retard. Free physics lesson: if you get in a fight with a two ton Dodge Challenger you lose.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
Hello yes I am back for more negrates.

Dick is acting like a lolcow because he is a lolcow. Look, I kept my mouth shut when Lowtax showed up here and everyone bafflingly licked his asshole, I kept my mouth mostly shut when everyone was sure Mumkey was going to kill himself, I even kept my mouth shut about Vic when he got that asshole judge. But this time I'm calling it.

This man willingly surrounds himself with other lolcows both on and offline. He lives in California and rubs elbows with degenerate SJW types. He's involved in polyamory, and cucks his pathetic lolcow girlfriend with other pathetic women who were probably molested as children. Which, by the way, is actually why Maddox was so butthurt over this whole 80s girl situation- He wasn't mad that his ex was dating his former friend, he was pissed that Dick sniped his cuckqueen he was planning to use to cuck his girlfriend. Funny how Dick never came clean about that bit, huh?

The only thing that sets Dick apart from all of his friends is that he has a little bit of business acumen and can somewhat keep his mouth shut. But mark my words, the longer this goes on the more that's going to degrade. The way he lives his life and these values are in direct confrontation, and Dick is eventually going to follow every other lolcow and sacrifice those traits on the altar of Current Year.

Newproject2 has some use right now- and more than anything it's just that there's no other choice. But someone else better step up to the plate soon, and Null and anyone else using it as a source of money better be looking hard and long at other options, because it's going to come crashing to the ground because Dick is a lolcow.

Thus is the Doom of the Displeased Black Lab Puppy. So it has been borked, so it shall come to pass.
are you from the future?

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I get that due to Trump's poor handling of COVID that there's a certain satisfying irony in that he contracted it himself, but seeing Maddox celebrate it with little fireworks feels... scummy.

Trump's not going to die from it, his symptoms are (allegedly) mild, and there's not going to be any period of self-reflection on how he could have handled this crisis differently after he inevitably recovers because he's too goddamn proud to admit that he fucked up big time, and in the very likely possibility that he wins the election despite this, any action he takes will just be him putting Band-Aids on the bullet wounds left from him not taking the virus seriously in the first place. And if he does die? I hope you like President Mike Pence, fucko, because enthusiasm for Biden is... well, it's not great.

All that celebrating this accomplishes is displaying to the world that you're a petty, short-sighted bitch, which, you know, we already knew that about Maddox.

EDIT: Trump's gonna come out the other side of this thing saying COVID isn't so bad and that the American health care system is the greatest in the world and his base is gonna eat it up.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
If Maddox is lurking this thread, I recommend he reads the below thread where we explain why going easy on the protesters is a losing proposition. BLM needs more Dodge Challengers of Peace ruining their day.

No need to read a thread. It's a losing proposition because going easy on the protesters encourages them to riot more and be more destructive because "riots work." This isn't some secret insight, it's what they've loudly been preaching from the rooftops. Simple rewards and consequences. If you reward riots, you get more riots. If you punish them, you get less, unless the people involved are truly desperate and have no other options, which for all their larping nonsense isn't the case.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pablo Escobar was famous for building hospitals and schools.

You have to remember that police in parts of South America are not trustworthy the way they are in the US. A coworker of mine used to live in Brazil, someone who worked with him noticed that the neighbors' house was being broken into, so he called the cops. It turned out the "burglars" were police officers going after one of their critics, and now he was also likely to be arrested or murdered as a potential liability. The next morning he came to my coworker and basically said, "been nice knowing you but now I have to disappear forever; if you run into me again we never met". It really doesn't take much for the cartels to seem like the good guys down there.