Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Drunk maddox now live talking like a fruit and pretending to be a banana
Christ, that is awful. Now he's reduced to ripping off The Annoying Orange. That's a new low.

Go back to Utah, Maddox. You clearly lost trying to strike out on your own. Just take the L and move on.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you were referring to the lolsuit. Duh. *sigh*

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, with everything going on with the worse terror attack to ever happen in the history of humanity 01/06/21 (Never Forgetti), I wish Dax and George still made a show together to laugh at Maddox's take and mental gymnastics.
Maddox: The Capitol Hill Terrorists are a Big problem

Mad Dax: Oh yeah, I thought riots were cool as shit.

Maddox: Well yeah when they are fighting for rights.

Mad Dax: Oh like the right to be allowed to have a trial in court and be allowed to submit their evidence?

Maddox: They had that right Dick, they lost.

Mad Dax: So you are telling me those statically anomalies in vote counts are normal?

Maddox: I'm an almost math degree holding College student Dick, yes cause (insert think piece headline)

Mad Dax: Oh really, hey if these people are terrorists (insert libertardian think piece headline)

Maddox and Dax argue and get derailed off topic Dax gets loud cause loud = funny, then Dax goes full retard in his arguments but in a way you can laugh at him being a retard.

Mad Dax: FREEDOM? YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY IS FREE? CUTIES HAD TO BE MADE IN FUCKING FRANCE! WHY?! CAUSE THIS "FREE COUNTRY" WITH THESE FUCKING KARRENS CALLING THE FUCKING COPS OVER EVERYTHING CONSIDER IT "CHILD EXPLOITATION." YOU FUCKING WHORE IT'S NO WORSE THAN DESMOND IS AMAZING OR HONEY BOO BOO OR DAISIES DESTRUCTION.... ALL OF WHICH I FIND PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE AND KARRENS PROBABLY ARE COOL WITH 2 OF THE 3 OF THOSE THINGS.

Maddox: Yeah well just because I think we need to treat pedophiles humanely and recognize it as a legit sexuality doesn't mean we should make it in the US.

Mad Dax: I mean if Pedos get treated humanely and I can still watch cuties then whatever.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Who Wants a Body Massage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, with everything going on with the worse terror attack to ever happen in the history of humanity 01/06/21 (Never Forgetti), I wish Dax and George still made a show together to laugh at Maddox's take and mental gymnastics.
Maddox: The Capitol Hill Terrorists are a Big problem

Mad Dax: Oh yeah, I thought riots were cool as shit.

Maddox: Well yeah when they are fighting for rights.

Mad Dax: Oh like the right to be allowed to have a trial in court and be allowed to submit their evidence?

Maddox: They had that right Dick, they lost.

Mad Dax: So you are telling me those statically anomalies in vote counts are normal?

Maddox: I'm an almost math degree holding College student Dick, yes cause (insert think piece headline)

Mad Dax: Oh really, hey if these people are terrorists (insert libertardian think piece headline)

Maddox and Dax argue and get derailed off topic Dax gets loud cause loud = funny, then Dax goes full retard in his arguments but in a way you can laugh at him being a retard.

Mad Dax: FREEDOM? YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY IS FREE? CUTIES HAD TO BE MADE IN FUCKING FRANCE! WHY?! CAUSE THIS "FREE COUNTRY" WITH THESE FUCKING KARRENS CALLING THE FUCKING COPS OVER EVERYTHING CONSIDER IT "CHILD EXPLOITATION." YOU FUCKING WHORE IT'S NO WORSE THAN DESMOND IS AMAZING OR HONEY BOO BOO OR DAISIES DESTRUCTION.... ALL OF WHICH I FIND PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE AND KARRENS PROBABLY ARE COOL WITH 2 OF THE 3 OF THOSE THINGS.

Maddox: Yeah well just because I think we need to treat pedophiles humanely and recognize it as a legit sexuality doesn't mean we should make it in the US.

Mad Dax: I mean if Pedos get treated humanely and I can still watch cuties then whatever.
I honestly think it’s probably for the best that Biggest Problem died when it did.
I just can’t imagine what 2020 Biggest Problem would be, the landscape has changed so much since then.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has spent the past few days having a massive spergout over race-realists on Twitter. All of which started with him poking the hornets nest with this tweet.
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.30.16 PM.png

EtxKceCVgAMGA-J.jpeg

This is what it resulted in:
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.31.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.33.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.33.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.34.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.34.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.34.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.34.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.36.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.37.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.37.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.38.41 PM.png
This one was my favorite exchange out of all of them.
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.35.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.36.04 PM.png