Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George Schnoz - The Alphabet of Cuckoldry (alternatively: The Biggest Cuck in the Universe)

Totally Awesome

kiwifarms.net
Maddox has spent the past few days having a massive spergout over race-realists on Twitter. All of which started with him poking the hornets nest with this tweet.
View attachment 1914250
View attachment 1914269
This is what it resulted in:
This one was my favorite exchange out of all of them.
View attachment 1914288
View attachment 1914289
Jesus. Did somebody provoke Maddox, or did Maddox just start sperging out?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody provoked him. This entire meltdown began over that first tweet from him I posted. He started it and preceded to spergout when people pointed out that he wasn't making the point he was trying to.

People can argue the validity of IQ testing but it gets a lot stickier if you ask why certain continents or entire regions of people never managed to develop written languages or any form of mathematics.

No doubt Maddox would mute (not block) one for asking about it. Then again literature and math are just the oppressive tools of the white man...and Asians...and Arabs...I guess.

Then again Twitter was made for idiots thinking they can slam dunk extremely complex subjects on twitter with one data chart and a snarky sentence.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maddox is such a tard he made the point against himself, none of the countries he posted have large populations of blacks or mexicans per capita. The guy is right, he really doesn't understand averages, no surprise he failed math.
It's not surprising since he fucked out of college. This is also the same guy who called himself autistic and outed his girlfriend (whom he tried to list as a Jane Doe) in the lolsuit he filed. Oh and mentioned she has herpes, because Maddox couldn't be fucked to have someone compitent to write it for him.

Or in simpler terms, everything Maddox touches will catch on fire.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has always been this half-assed anti-racist, so this latest spectacle is nothing surprising. Earlier this year Last summer, King Cuck crowed about some racist cop who dared send him hatemail almost two decades ago:
Maddox Crows Rian Alden.png

Fun seeing him get utterly humiliated on Twitter.

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maddox has always been this half-assed anti-racist, so this latest spectacle is nothing surprising. Earlier this year, King Cuck crowed about some racist cop who dared send him hatemail almost two decades ago:
View attachment 1921361

Fun seeing him get utterly humiliated on Twitter.
Bro.
Maddox not only remembered a piece of mail he got 17 years ago, but felt like he got a w out of it.
That’s like, next level vindictive.

Last edited:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro.
Maddox not only remembered a piece mail he got 17 years ago, but felt like he got a w out of it.
That’s like, next level vindictive.
This is like watching the bully who kicked your ass in grade school get thrown in jail because he beat his wife. You don't give a fuck what he did to her, but you feel vindicated in that he got his just desserts over taking your $5 in lunch money.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Maddox is such a tard he made the point against himself, none of the countries he posted have large populations of blacks or mexicans per capita. The guy is right, he really doesn't understand averages, no surprise he failed math.
It was amazing how quickly this happened too, I was reading the post with the spergout and the instant I opened the spoiler his first reply to someone disagreeing with him demolished his entire point about as efficiently as anyone possibly could. It's like he just can't help himself, if he gets pushback he tries to find the easiest way to "win", and the easiest way to "win" is to destroy your original point, he'll jump off that diving board right into the pool he apparently fails to notice the lack of water in every single time.

Fat Gay Riker

kiwifarms.net
I was shocked when I saw a new post in this thread, I was thinking, "Did Maddox finally troon out? Or write something funny akin to his output 20 years ago?".

Alas, no.
Hes not a troon (yet) but he has pretended to be an E-Girl on his god awful streams:maxresdefault.jpg
I also recall him saying how much he loves wearing panties on a cowboy stream, but who knows if that's just a retarded bit or actual faggotry.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expect it's a retarded bit. Maddox has never gotten past eighth grade and thinking "I am gay" is a funny joke in and of itself.
I will still say that pretending to be a Twitch THOT when you’re obviously a balding, hairy, weird looking Armenian man in a digital wig is a joke with a lot of potential, but Maddox just can’t get why it’s funny.

Last edited:

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
That's usually Maddox' problem, and indeed why he seemed so much funnier to me back in the 90s when I was in high school.

He sees the incongruities in life which can make for good jokes, but he never gets past just sort of bluntly presenting said incongruities. He doesn't know how to twist, exaggerate, or employ irony.

White Devil

Space Hate Crimes
kiwifarms.net
That's usually Maddox' problem, and indeed why he seemed so much funnier to me back in the 90s when I was in high school.

He sees the incongruities in life which can make for good jokes, but he never gets past just sort of bluntly presenting said incongruities. He doesn't know how to twist, exaggerate, or employ irony.
I mean, his writing is a relic of the 90s and what we found funny then. I still get a kick out of his old articles from time to time but those days are gone.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if that’s a symptom of something?

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I expect it's a retarded bit. Maddox has never gotten past eighth grade and thinking "I am gay" is a funny joke in and of itself.

Karl of Who Are These Podcasts, when lampooning choice clips of Maddox's streams, makes a solid case of Maddox sharing true personal embarrassing details about George as a sort of catharsis. It's largely based on him saying he'd have a full out meltdown and freak out if a friend slept with an ex of his while pretending to be a banana, but there are other examples.