• “autists r now in full control-autists know that Goodness will win.”

Careercow Maddox / George Ouzounian / George SchnozThe Alphabet of Cuckoldry

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by TakeDownMan, Sep 26, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Maddox
  1. The creatures in silhouette in that drawing...

...are they meant to be cucks?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  2. You posted on Kiwi Farms 57,000 times, so in all honestly I think you'd be able to bear it.

• Winner  x 8
    •  x 7
    • Feels  x 6
    • Informative  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Fagnasty

Fagnasty black person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. That new Maddox article hit me right in the feels. I remember like 15 years ago, when Maddox was relevant, and his writing came off as a lovably roguish misanthrope. Now I know he's just a fat middle-aged cuck who is genuinely unhappy that there are people out there who aren't as miserable as him.

I feel that if Maddox didn't get a tiny whiff of e-fame back in the day, his website would have deteriorated into something like Time Cube, a series of angry, insane rants nobody can comprehend or care about.

• Agree  x 7
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    The Manglement

The Manglement Some internet faggot

kiwifarms.net
  4. I feel like he's a few critical youtube comments and a bombed book away from being like Russell Greer, clicking the angry face emoji reaction on social media posts of people just saying happy things like they're getting married or enjoyed a film.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  5. Miscellaneous new Maddox info:
    He got $200k, in installments, for his crappy children's artwork book.

His publisher told him to his face that he would never receive that kind of money again because it bombed so hard

The art in that book was never released to him so maybe we'll get another lawsuit someday.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Fleeb

Fleeb Lenny = White; Carl = Black

kiwifarms.net
  6. I remember once when I was listening to The Biggest Problem in the Universe, it occurred to me that Maddox as a character or persona was not a joke. This is who George Oozingonion really is and it is not a joke. Everything after that and the falling out with Dick has essentially been another nail in the coffin. It makes me wonder how this guy ever had anyone fooled in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. A red flag to future publishers that the author is sloppy? Certainly.

Otherwise, is it really worth it for a couple dozen former kids to pick at the remains of a financial flop?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. While it'd be funny, it fails the Jake Lloyd test. That kid got bullied to hell and back for playing a shitty Anakin and didn't sue George Lucas, and unlike our George that man actually has money.

• Feels Feels x 3
    #1969 Alec Benson Leary, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    deus et ursa

deus et ursa "Entertain God and your ass will follow"

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Not only was it unfunny, it's at least 3 years too late. It's a bitter old man complaint and it's come at the time when people have started using it ironically. At least his old articles sounded like he was talking to an audience about a topic, he's doing that hack thing where he's talking to a group that isn't listening to him through his audience. Yeah Maddox, go try out a bit out at a church where you go on a rant addressing the gay couple who wants to order a cake for their wedding, you'll sound really tough.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Rekkington

Rekkington Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"

kiwifarms.net
  10. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/845ou2/i_wrote_a_book_about_how_hulk_hogan_sued_gawker/

A bunch of Dick's more fervent fans made a pretty decent effort to hijack this guy's AMA about a book he wrote on Thiel, Hogan and Gawker and turn it to a dispute over a show he guested on once a few years ago. Decent in that the main guy got a response from the author, though looks like he wasn't won over, despite being repeatedly asked to renounce one of the guys whose pod he appeared on years ago to shill another book in favour of the other cohost:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/846xp5/old_biggest_problem_guest_ryan_holiday_outrage/

Dick Masterson himself and Jesse PS both hop on to lend to the discourse while the autism flows.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1973 rhinoplasty, Mar 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah I mean he makes a valid (and safe, and late) argument, and there was one thing he said that I can't even remember a minute later that I thought was clever, but not that great. The last Maddox prose I remember enjoying was his Mad Max review

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Even to the question "are you going to rape me with your knife?"

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    :thinking:

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. His writing has become so sloppy and poorly thought out:

A) "-ing" is not a gerund. It's the suffix added to a gerund.
    B) adding -ing to a noun is how gerunds work. What is ironic about the process? There are established gerunds which we have used for centuries and the newly minted ones which can be lame or useful. The only way I think a gerund could be ironic is if we had a noun 'ing'.
    C) Maddox switching between the third and second voice here is distracting and ineffective (And I'll even let him off the hook for referring to a single adult as 'they' in the same sentence.).
    D) In a single sentence he says "what's annoying about phrases" and then states "the person who says it" when he should say "the person who says them".
    E) lol cuck

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1977 Leo Bonhart, Mar 14, 2018
    Leo Bonhart

Leo Bonhart Words of truth are not pleasing.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm proud of all those, though. They were all works of pure love.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Earlier, I'd wondered whether this would end with Maddox dropping the suit and declaring it a masterful satire on... something.

Now, as things get almost surreal as the suit goes further south, I wonder if it will end with Maddox approaching Dick, Asterios, and company and trying to carry on as if nothing happened.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #1979 Henry Bemis, Mar 14, 2018
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. The lawyer legit deserves his own lolcow thread.

After he let his client admit to impersonating a Condé Nast employee to try and get Asterios fired, he is now FILING A MOTION FOR SANCTIONS against the attorneys for Asterios and his employer because they let him know that Maddox, by Landau's hand, had just admitted under oath to perjury and criminal impersonation.

lolsuit.com

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #1980 neurotypicon, Mar 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.