Celebrity Madonna - elderly woman mired in existential crisis.

Bani

Mind if I call you Karen?
kiwifarms.net
Huh....she seems to be even more bonkers than usual today
View attachment 1203966

Also is it just me or she majorly channeling Tara the Android these days?
Madonna is a case study in how not to age gracefully.

Joan Jett was born the same year as Madonna, and she looks so much better. She looks like a normal sixty-year old woman with some slightly ostentatious eye shadow, which I think is a lot more tasteful than the Vulcan-Realdoll-look Madge has going on.

311b3c0c-8a36-4169-aa0c-6447fd8bb767-Joan001.jpg

Celebrities need to realize that plastic surgery is not the answer. It's okay to age, Jesus Christ. We're human beings, not naked mole rats.

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Lmao

I'm gonna be real with y'all. I didn't even watch more than 30ish seconds of this. I just had to do a double take at her face and the extent to which you can just 🅱elete wrinkles and other perceived imperfections is unbelievable when you're worth almost $1bn. One of the most lolcow-worthy things about this is that typewriter (I made fun of bearded, brewery-owning Seattle-ite hipsters in 2013 for owning typewriters and I will still clown typewriter owners).

She mentions how much of her quarantine days have been spent recovering from an injury. Does anyone know what she's talking about?

Or is it dementia?

Last edited:

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
>Tries to be relatable to millenials/zoomers
> Showing off her rich-boomer bathroom

What is wrong with being a cool grandma? It's way more dignified than being an even more emanciated Mum-Ra
View attachment 1197791
Ah c'mon. People sing in the shower because bathrooms tend to have the coolest acoustics to sing in, it concentrates, amplifies and echoes back and she spent millions on that bathroom and had never gotten it into a magazine spread of her house before. Opportunity and all that.I kinda hope post plague she follows Mae West's footsteps and starts going all Myra Breckinridge/Sextet to attract attention.

ETA: Had to add this because when this thing first seared my eyeballs I thought of Madonna and this thread.

That's the thing: not everyone can be Grace Jones and age as well as she did (partly because black don't crack, partly because Grace is probably a witch).

To be fair, Babs can be pretty exceptional from time to time and she's self-absorbed as fuck (she's been that way since she started dating Jon Peters back in the 70s and the remake for A Star Is Born being a complete clusterfuck during production), but it's not a constant stream of cringe either. She's still a good performer who can put on a good show, and who's also aware she's not getting any younger and can also adjust her repertoire depending on how her voice changes. Unlike Madge.

That's her during a concert in 2019:

Compare that to Madge during Eurovision the same year (putting a filming of the live performance instead of what was on TV since the latter got autotuned:

Grace has also done some good music in the last twenty years. Then again, I adored Grace in the day and knew Madge was a poseur.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if that woman has a single real friend in the world. Plenty of sycophants, no doubt, but is there anybody who actually likes her?

She looks as awful as she likely is. A big black hole of need filled with phoniness.

She used to have friends like Jennifer Grey and boyfriends like Warren Beatty who called her on her shit. She got rid of them a long time ago.

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
I can somewhat understand why a loon might want to erase all wrinkles and get an (or many) eyejob trying to not age, but why did she do that to her nose? It makes the rest of it look even worse and noses usually don't age until you're extremely old.

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
I can somewhat understand why a loon might want to erase all wrinkles and get an (or many) eyejob trying to not age, but why did she do that to her nose? It makes the rest of it look even worse and noses usually don't age until you're extremely old.
Something about Hollywood makes women start to hate their nose. Jennifer Grey was recently mentioned as one of Madonna's old friends, and she essentially killed her career via nose job.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Madonna is a case study in how not to age gracefully.

Joan Jett was born the same year as Madonna, and she looks so much better. She looks like a normal sixty-year old woman with some slightly ostentatious eye shadow, which I think is a lot more tasteful than the Vulcan-Realdoll-look Madge has going on.

View attachment 1205622

Celebrities need to realize that plastic surgery is not the answer. It's okay to age, Jesus Christ. We're human beings, not naked mole rats.
I have great respect for Loreena Mckennitt in that regard.
If someone said "this is my mom/grandma, she's 63 years old" you would go alright that checks out.
mckennit1.jpg

The woman above is also a multi-platinum selling artist working since the 80's that never tried to trade on sex appeal.
mckennit6.jpg

Now she's just happy grandma with an accordion and crows feet, it warms my heart to see an aging female musician that isn't trying to be something they're not, instead of that futile struggle they're just happy. She didn't get any surgery to change her appearance, she didn't even change her hair cut in the last 40 years(I think she's self-conscious about her ears, that can be fixed with plastic surgery, but she didn't do it).
mckennit8.jpg

Last edited:

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Didn't her ex have all sorts of stories about her basically sleeping with her entire body slathered in $300 per jar face cream and zipped up in a body bag to retain moisture? I remember hearing about 4 hour treadmill sessions, forcing the kids onto weird diets, obsession with botox etc.
Yeah, Guy Ritchie mentioned that. He said he couldn’t hold her at night when they went to bed because she was pretty much wrapped in plastic. They eventually started sleeping in separate bedrooms because he couldn’t stand it.

I couldn’t watch that video. Madge looked way too much like some weird alien emerging from its primordial slime.

F11E5392-4150-416B-8EA0-79160FA4B43E.jpeg

I mean?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Guy Ritchie mentioned that. He said he couldn’t hold her at night when they went to bed because she was pretty much wrapped in plastic. They eventually started sleeping in separate bedrooms because he couldn’t stand it.

I couldn’t watch that video. Madge looked way too much like some weird alien emerging from its primordial slime.

View attachment 1213973

I mean?
Aside from her nightmare-fuel face, she has a fold in her left shoulder, like a baby or a deathfat. She definitely has something implanted there.

She has necklaces and a bracelet on in the tub. Obviously staged, but if one is pretending to take a bath, why that jewelry? To cover a wrinkly neck? I get the flowers and crap in the tub, but once you’ve had to clean your own tub afterwards it’s a lot less charming. Fortunately, she has people for that.
I know the pressure to not age must be intense for a former pop star, but she actually had three choices: age naturally, go way overboard and look like a wax figure (which she’s done), or do minor tweaks to keep her aging but glowing. A bit of filler, a bit of botox and a lot of skincare and lasers wont stop time but it can make you look good for your age. In these days of new beauty it may not always be necessary.

Are we going to see a 60 year old Ariana Grande with a high fake ponytail and a face so frozen she can’t do kissy face anymore? I’ll bet Taylor Swift lets herself age. She’s naturally beautiful and can stay that way, even when she’s older.

There are many older stars who find that balance (Helen Mirren, Jennifer Aniston) and many, like Jamie Lee Curtis, Debra Winger, who do nothing but skin care and still look great. Not sex symbols but does a woman really want to be at 60?

I guess Madonna does.

700 million dollars is not enough to stop the hands of time, it just keeps people who will tell you “no” away from you. She probably believes she looks fantastic, because nobody tells her she doesn’t, and her media is likely prescreened. I’ll bet she’s a boomer when it comes to computers, and the typewriter isn’t an affectation, like everything else.