Celebrity Madonna - elderly woman mired in existential crisis.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
It's really uncanny since some parts of her look 61 but others look much younger than that since it's all plastic.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of horror monster that has this exact premise, god damn.
Tales from the Crypt had an episode with that premise. A rich old man is trying to get this young bimbo to fall for him. So he gets all these transplants from a young guy resulting in him becoming a frankengeezer. But he spent his whole fortune on this and the young guy with his old man body is now rich from selling off his parts. So guess who bimbo goes off with? :lol:

They should remake this episode with Madonna. It would be glorious.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Tales from the Crypt had an episode with that premise. A rich old man is trying to get this young bimbo to fall for him. So he gets all these transplants from a young guy resulting in him becoming a frankengeezer. But he spent his whole fortune on this and the young guy with his old man body is now rich from selling off his parts. So guess who bimbo goes off with? :lol:

It looks like she already bought and transplanted Iggy Pop's arms and hands to herself.

A Owl

F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel
kiwifarms.net

Awesome, thanks, I know what I'm watching later!