• “GIVEN BY NAZIS”

Celebrity Madonnaelderly women mired in existential crisis.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 10, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
    • Winner Winner x 22
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #21 Sperglord Dante, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  1. I feel so much second-hand embarrassment. Good choice by the directer to literally shine every light into Madonna's face to hide how poorly she's aged though.

• Agree Agree x 17
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe it's time to put ol' Madge into a rest home for aging popstars. Incidentally this song is so awful and the video is TERRIBLE. Madonna's videos used to be fantastic.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The whole MDNA album is about her calling herself a "girl".
    Even Britney Spears has more self-awareness than that.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #24 Positron, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Positron

Positron Total happiness of the world increased.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wait, there's a Madonna thread and there's no pictures of her hands? I must correct this at once.

Madonna is sensitive as an austistic babyfur who just found their thread on kiwi, lolcow farms and their ED article simultanenously about her horrifying old lady hands.

But For The Internet, you might be thinking, she IS an old lady, so what if she has old lady hands? Did you see those pics of her face on the OP?

To which I reply, bitch has been covering up her hands long before her cooch aged out. Google Madonna and look at those pictures. Is she wearing gloves? Very fucking likely she is. She wore gloves when she was still fuckable, but sometime in the 2000's those things became a permanent fixture and this is why:

[​IMG]

And then blah blah blah grills and bitch i'm madonna.

• Informative x 18
    • Horrifying x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well, you can't be a material girl forever. Jesus Christ, her hands. Her face in that picture is almost an appropriate reaction to them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. This makes me so depressed. Back in college, first discovering youtube, Madonna in her "Like a Prayer" video was one of my girlcrushes. I kind of have to hand it to Blondie in comparison, because she isn't even bothering to go for any look beyond crazy cat lady at this point. At least she's not delusional.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bustcakes

Bustcakes Bustin' makes me feel good.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Holy shit, I've seen 80 year old women with better looking hands.

How did that happen? Did she just get unlucky genetics or did she do something to bring it on herself?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. No wonder she lost.

• Winner Winner x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Could be worse: Hillary Clinton promised to give anyone who votes Madonna a blow job.

• Agree x 5
    • Islamic Content x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. yeah but either way she wouldn't have had to blow anyone

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't get the hand thing. It's no secret Madonna has used fillers and Botox on her face. Fillers are used in the hands too, to plump them up. (Botox might be tricky there).

Why she'd not do it there too is beyond me, unless there is a medical reason for it. They'd look much better.

She's aging. It happens to all. But ...dignity.

In some ways, I think actresses have it easier as they can age into older parts. Madonna was a horrific actor though. She was a pop star and pop music is for the young. Maybe she should take time off and comeback to her fans (who are also her age) and try chanteuse style singing.

It'll happen to Gaga and Beyoncé too but hopefully, those ladies have plans for a career beyond their sex appeal. Nobody beats age.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Earlier this year Madonna's kid, Rocco Ritchie, decided he was sick of his batshit mum and requested to live with his father. There was some huge custody battle, tl;dr Madonna lost. That's probably why she's having such a meltdown currently.

In December she did some stupid Mannequin challenge with her kids and put on Instagram, and Rocco rekt her so hard in the comments she deleted the video.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Madonna needs to get some tips from someone like Dolly Parton, she seems to be able to stay relevant and dress in a fashionable yet age appropriate way.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Basically what Cyndi Lauper has been doing, and Lauper has a much better songwriting cred than Madonna.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Plaque Psoriasis, fun

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState NEET Little Blue Fidget Spinner That's Right 4 U!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Madonna making fun of Gaga probably stems from two-pronged jealousy: prong 1 being Gaga's massive success as a pop artist, and prong 2 being Gaga's success at shedding her popstar image and transforming successfully into a "legitimate" performer (operas, classical music, Golden Age of Broadway musical numbers, a bunch of other shit that takes actual talent) instead of languishing in the image of being a perenial sex fiend.

• Agree Agree x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Eh, she's been dead to me ever since she unleashed this abomination on us:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Superior Farture

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'll say this, Gaga also has a better shot of aging gracefully than Madonna and her ogre hands.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler a hundred sponges up his ass.

kiwifarms.net