• "i slapped your mama with the pickle, that's why i'm called the humper"

Celebrity Madonnaelderly women mired in existential crisis.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 10, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Didn't she also get into a cat fight with Kylie Minogue at some point?

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. My mother has plaque psoriasis. Believe me, there is nothing even close to that on the photo you're referencing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  3. Then Madonna has frightening taste in accessories then. My oldest relative wouldn't even touch that shit, whatever is all over Madonna's hand.

NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState Superimposed Nostalgia

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think that's cheap looking shit jewelry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  5. >TFW you fail at picking out even cheap shit jewelry for your Emperor Palpatine Hands

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    NumberingYourState

kiwifarms.net
  6. When, during the '80s or sometime more recent?

At least Madonna's attempts at staying in the public eye tend to be hit or miss. Here in the States, Kylie Minogue has really only been known for a couple of hits...as well as for appearing in Bio-Dome.

Though nowadays they seem to fill the same niche. They seem to be more popular among LGBTQLMNOP groups now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. There was some AMA on reddit by madonna in where she only answered PR questions and avoided all other participants. Just another celebrity.

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Nobody wants to see your cheese pocket.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    NumberingYourState

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I hope some autistic buzzfeed feminist writes a drag article on this about her promoting the comodification of women's bodies with the slogan of a fat phobic athletic company or some other straw grasping.

• Like Like x 4
    #51 entropyseekswork, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Dolly Parton is an incredible singer, whereas madonna has always been a gaptoothed, thin-voiced faghag.

• Agree Agree x 17
    r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  11. The hands probably have a lot to do with all her crazy yoyo dieting , and not learning to moisterise/hydrate. Or doing a LOT of cocaine.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Dolly Parton is an incredible singer who has started to look like a muppet... but is a fucking sweetheart. She's one of the celebrities where if it came out she was a horrible person I'd be crushed.

Madonna, on the other hand (haha), has always been a bitchy.

Ya, her hands. The buldging veins look like years of heavy alcohol abuse, and who knows what else.

It's funny we have a Mad thread because I saw on the news she went skiing with her younger kids and I thought 'oh, that's nice' until I saw she brought her new man doll who is like 30 years younger. Who brings their sugar baby around their kids? That's grosser than her hands.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  13. Looks like Lourdes got her mothers genes. Someone should warn her to take care of her hands.

madonnasdaughter-1.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 16
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Dat unibro, though.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I think I remember readingt something about how she wanted to wax/pluck/whatever the unibrow and mustache but Mommy Madonna wouldn't let her. Now she's older she looks like a normal person.

Madonna also has a hairy face, but for some strange reason she bleaches her facial hair instead of waxing/plucking/shaving or you know, laser hair removal that she has enough money to get done a million times over...

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I think Dolly Parton is a pretty smart woman, not just in terms of her musical ability. She's built a lot of her image around being a down-to-earth person and generally having a relatable personality that invites fan loyalty. So while she was pretty hot in her day, she can afford to let time take its course. She'll still be raking in the dollars when she's a hundred years old, because her fans like who she is.

Madonna, though, built her image on very shallow foundations. It's always been about being sexy and shocking. Which is fine when you're in your 20s and even 30s, but it's not sustainable into middle age. Now she comes across as that one spinster aunt who shows up to weddings, gets falling-down drunk and tries to bang the groom.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I'd rather say plastic surgery no longer outpaces the aging process.
    God damnit, 30 seconds in and it almost gave me autism.
    The choreography (if you can even call it that) looks like something out of Blues Clues.

It's also really not that surprising. Madonna built her entire career around being "sexy", that's a great idea... until you become old. Then your career is essentially over. She could have tried to go for a different kind of music, do something more mature that is more fitting to her actual age. After all, her fans aged with her. Trying to stay with the young demographic just means she's being outshined by people that don't look like Gollum in a wig and that are willing to do even more shocking bullshit than Madonna ever was willing to do.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.