• "There was no reason in Hell for you to post on Kiwifarms. Nothing good could come of it."

Celebrity Madonnaelderly women mired in existential crisis.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Jan 10, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
    • Informative Informative x 3
    StraightShooter

StraightShooter Short, sweet, and to the point

kiwifarms.net
  1. Does anyone else remember that rumor back in the 80's that she was fucking Chris from that band Enuff zNuff and he was so trashed he passed out during and ended up pissing inside her? That was a huge rumor back when I was a wee lil Madonna fan.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan DTF You IRL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. No, only thing I remember is the rumor about what Like a Virgin was about.

StraightShooter

StraightShooter Short, sweet, and to the point

kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought the MADtv parody (which, for the curious, is from season 9, episode 7. First aired on November 15th, 2003 and had David Arquette as a guest star) came on around the time of that kiss at the VMAs (also from 2003). The lyrics to the parody even mention it ("Ever since the kiss/She's been on me like a fish...")

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  4. In a music video for Borderline, Madonna was shown putting her mouth to a bottle of water.

The scene is more X Rated than it sounds.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. LOL no

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  6. So I just realized that I mixed up Madonna and Mariah Carey in this post. Easy mistake considering they are both in a mid-life crisis and clinging to their youthful, sexy selves that no longer exist.

• Like Like x 3
    mdrop22

mdrop22 probably high right now

kiwifarms.net
  7. :story:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton playtex nipples fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. This can't be real.
    madonnakids.png

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh my god, I wish this would be true and she really did mislead him.

You can't get more crazy than kidnapping third world orphans to fill a void in your soul.

• Agree Agree x 14
    GentlemanFaggot

GentlemanFaggot I got in...

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Aren't the only people who care about Madonna's music in 2017 either flamboyant gays or women who think they're at least 15 years younger than they actually are?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I think Madonna is too real for those kind of women. They'd see her and realize, "Oh my god, I'm just like...THAT."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GentlemanFaggot

GentlemanFaggot I got in...

kiwifarms.net
  12. Only the ones with enough self awareness left in their bodies.

Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is why they say, look at your girlfriend's mother. Some people age horribly, and no matter how slutty one is, time always catches up with everybody.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This seems to be quite the habit with her. Wasn't David Banda's family fed a similar line? The family couldn't afford to keep the child but they still wanted him. It's like Madonna is collecting third world children like trophies. She has the money to help an entire village without taking their children from them.

It's too bad that Madonna can't just realise she is pushing 60 and her appearance needs to change. She doesn't have to look dowdy. But I think that if she stopped pretending she was still 25 and dressed more appropriately she would look a lot better and people wouldn't make fun of her so much. Although her general attitude and crazy also needs to be dealt with. I actually feel sorry for her in a way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Here Violet. Have this son of a bitch soda.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Big shock, woman who got popular showing her titties washes up big time.

• Winner Winner x 6
    Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya Waiting for the Next Kalpa

kiwifarms.net
  16. Does she still Kabbalah, or is that phase over too? Can't stand her personally, don't much care for her music, but back in the day this was just too weird for me to ignore. There's something about celebrities finding religion I can never pass up, dunno why. FWIW, it almost seemed like she was as much victim of fraud as anything else (well, excluding utter incompetence at running a charity) with the whole Malawi thing.

Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Kabbalah is only weird if you come from a religious background, like say Christianity or Islam, that managed to either sideline or annihilate any stream of esoteric-religious thought in the process of it's centralization. As Judaism has never been centralized, even in the days of the Temples, such thought is pretty common.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya Waiting for the Next Kalpa

kiwifarms.net
  18. Sorry, it wasn't so much Kabbalism that struck me as weird (though it kind of does, but also as a kind of harmless weirdness) as it was the flavor of said Madonna fell in with.

I'd be curious about they work around the fact that the rabbis who came up with this whole Kabbalah business explicitly limited participation in it to Jewish married males over the age of thirty. In Maddona's case she ain't male, she ain't married, I've never heard she ever underwent any sort of formal conversion to Judaism (aside from some BS trappings), but, well she is over thirty.

• Like Like x 1
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.