• “Doxxing is psychological terrorism.”

Mail Time with Null

Discussion in 'Take that off the god damn Internet!' started by Null, Sep 19, 2016.

1. He did say "thank you" at the end

after threatening to hack and jail Null and calling him a child molester

but still.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Anyone else waiting for Null to compile these (at least the written ones) into a book? 10/10 would buy.

You just wait until he learns to hack. Sure, it's all laughs now - but you just wait.

And wait.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Spl00gies

Spl00gies ~doot doot on de zoot~

kiwifarms.net
  3. That sounded more like a shill than a threat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Pina Colada

Pina Colada Boo-bs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    SkeletonBias420

SkeletonBias420 influencer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Why it's always the cowboys who call?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pepito

Pepito Magical troons as far as the eye can see!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yeah, I'm 95% certain this is him. He's been bugging Null off and on ever since he discovered we not only had a thread on him, but bypassed his "copyright protection" to his pay-to-view poems and were discussing them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. A real gentleman always demonstrates manners.

Probably thinks that taking the time to call is more threatening than sending an email.

Henk Hill

Henk Hill Clouds?

kiwifarms.net
  7. That bill collector stuff is weird. Probably he had a job in a boiler room calling alleged debtors and now he thinks he's fucking Experian.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Kiwi Null.jpg

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    HrrDrr

HrrDrr Charting War Maneuvers
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Null is a faggot tbf

• Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu May the tears of the doxed fill thy cup
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. How does Wagner know about Null running the servers on Gay Power? Those poor goddamned AIDS patients on all those treadmills. Makes me sick.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. This is legit the reason I signed up to the site.
    Anyone with an entry that ludicrous is clearly one of my ilk.

Stephan Kang

Stephan Kang 1337 confirmed kills.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Die Null!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Hui

Hui Anker Baby
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. How do I get the full story about how the ED entry came to be? Was it just some random faggots or a revenge entry?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  14. upload_2018-5-15_22-40-3.png

The only thing I can think when I hear that fucking accent, man.
    All it needs is banjo music.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. Original Prick
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

15. Hi, this is Corrine Clifford cor I in in E CL AI fo Rd. You guys wrote a defendant or a live with 10 page thing about me on May 1st, and I need you to retracted or I'm going to have to see you. My number is 917-287-1314. My email is CC personal 2018 at icloud.com. I need you guys to retract everything you said and take me down off your website. I've been to the FBI and I'm following Report with them and I'm going to have a lawyer to you unless you take me down off your website Corrine Clifford. You put me on May 1st. It's not funny and it's a level is and I will have one of the biggest lawyers in Los Angeles to you for everything you own if you don't take me down ASAP take me off the Kiwi Farms website. I am not a public figure. I'm not famous person. I accidentally. We ended up on the iPad. So by accident and the damages you've cost me or in the millions of dollars. So take me off your website, please ASAP I'm asking you very kindly please take me off your website, or I will see you. You can contact me at 917-280-7314 and my lawyer is Clarisonic and is number it's 310-600-3800. 310 600. Thank you so much.

Other emails from her:
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/corin...rever-corinn-esque.42522/page-13#post-3388369

upload_2018-5-24_17-34-9.png

Attached Files:

• Winner  x 7
    • Semper Fidelis  x 6
    • Like  x 4
    • Informative  x 3
    • Feels  x 1
    #456 Null, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  16. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/corin...thcorinne-corinne-forever-corinn-esque.42522/

Hi, this is Corrine Clifford (spells name)... You guys wrote, um, a defamatory, libelous, um (sound of chewing gum smacking?) 10 page thing about me on May 1st and I need you to retract it or I'm going to have to sue you.

My number is 917-287-1314. My email is Stacypersonal2018@icloud.com (?). I need you guys to retract everything you said and take me down off your website. I've been to the FBI and I'm filing a report with them (lol dumbass) and I'm going to have a lawyer sue you unless you take me down off your website. Corrine Clifford. You put me on May 1st. It's not funny and it's libelous (she says this word with attitude) and I will have one of the biggest lawyers in Los Angeles (lol again) sue you for everything you own (like what) if you don't take me down ASAP. Take me off the Kiwi Farms website. I am not a public figure. I'm not famous person. I accidentally ended up on the i society show by accident and the damages you've cost me or in the millions of dollars (bitch please).

So take me off your website, please ASAP I'm asking you very kindly (holy shit no you're not, you fucking moron, you're making demands and threats) please take me off your website, or I will sue you. You can contact me at 917-287-1314 and my lawyer is Kirk Schenck and his number is 310-600-3800. 310 600 (cuts off). Thank you so much.
    ---------------

One wonders what sort of lawyer has his client call a potential litigant instead of doing it himself (probably through certified mail).

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She probably never got her iPad back from Ice and needs money to buy a new one, wonder how much she pays that lawyer to put up with her bullshit.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Wannock

Wannock One Sock Wolf™

kiwifarms.net
  18. I don't even know who that person is but I'm pretty sure she publicly fucks dogs, takes it up the ass from Satan, and even eats Burger King food.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. Kiwifarms: causing millions of dollars in damage, one cow at a time.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Big Bad Brat

Big Bad Brat (Bitch.)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.