Mail Time with Null -

TheBasefan

kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/corinne-cliford-adventureswithcorinne-corinne-forever-corinn-esque.42522/

Hi, this is Corrine Clifford (spells name)... You guys wrote, um, a defamatory, libelous, um (sound of chewing gum smacking?) 10 page thing about me on May 1st and I need you to retract it or I'm going to have to sue you.

My number is 917-287-1314. My email is Stacypersonal2018@icloud.com (?). I need you guys to retract everything you said and take me down off your website. I've been to the FBI and I'm filing a report with them (lol dumbass) and I'm going to have a lawyer sue you unless you take me down off your website. Corrine Clifford. You put me on May 1st. It's not funny and it's libelous (she says this word with attitude) and I will have one of the biggest lawyers in Los Angeles (lol again) sue you for everything you own (like what) if you don't take me down ASAP. Take me off the Kiwi Farms website. I am not a public figure. I'm not famous person. I accidentally ended up on the i society show by accident and the damages you've cost me or in the millions of dollars (bitch please).

So take me off your website, please ASAP I'm asking you very kindly (holy shit no you're not, you fucking moron, you're making demands and threats) please take me off your website, or I will sue you. You can contact me at 917-287-1314 and my lawyer is Kirk Schenck and his number is 310-600-3800. 310 600 (cuts off). Thank you so much.
---------------

One wonders what sort of lawyer has his client call a potential litigant instead of doing it himself (probably through certified mail).
She said she's hiring the biggest Lawyer in LA.

I guess just cause he's fat dosen't mean he's any good at practicing law. Though, he might try to eat all your chicken tendies so be on your guard.

Last edited:

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
Let me explain that I get a ton of spam asking me to do various content nonsense, but some of the offers I get are so incredibly out of place that it makes me laugh out loud. This is one such example.

View attachment 460512
Well to be fair, they might've just seen the "Proudly hosted by Girldick Hosting" at the bottom and didn't think anything further beyond that.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
Looks like someone signed null up to some kind of email/website thing for jokes and the website, being left-leaning, has automated the entire authorization process and the machines just assumed Null's website was LGBT-oriented because someone signed it up for it.

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like someone signed null up to some kind of email/website thing for jokes and the website, being left-leaning, has automated the entire authorization process and the machines just assumed Null's website was LGBT-oriented because someone signed it up for it.
I don't think so. I think they scanned their web logs for referrer URLs. If someone followed a link from KF to their site, they'll see that, and email them on spec.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. I think they scanned their web logs for referrer URLs. If someone followed a link from KF to their site, they'll see that, and email them on spec.
I was gonna say, I bet there are plenty of LGBTQXYZ folks who read kiwifarms to cause attempted marketing. Some users, and probably some cows that check their threads every 5 minutes.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna say, I bet there are plenty of LGBTQXYZ folks who read kiwifarms to cause attempted marketing. Some users, and probably some cows that check their threads every 5 minutes.
We know that some cows have used the fact they have a thread here to drum up support for whatever their cause is. Really, Null should charge cows for the publicity. He could retire before he hits 35.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's called a terribly cynical marketing ploy and it's amusingly common.
I get similar emails for the cwcki:
Hi There,

My name is Chrissy and I’m writing because I would like to contribute to sonichu.com. I know you are busy, so I won’t take up too much of your time. After spending a decade as a financial advisor, I have spent the last few years writing and editing on the topic. Offering sound financial advice; especially to young people, those starting families, and preparing for retirement, is extremely important to me.

Currently, I’m an Editor for an information and advice site within your niche and would like to write a finance or debt related article for sonichu.com on a subject that interests you. Recently, I’ve covered dealing with college debts, home equity, passive incomes, and common financial mistakes. I’m more than happy to tailor this article toward your specifications and ideas be they research, news, or advice focused.

The reason that I am approaching you is because having read https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_money, I felt we would be able to work together on an article or blog post. This article will contain some references to news articles, studies, and papers, but also to the site I work with which provides financial resources including debt and student finance advice.

Please let me know if we can work together.

Best Regards,
Chrissy

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino