Mail Time with Null -

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a real article on VPNmentor.com. I'm inclined to think the spam is intended to advertise that article.

Edit:
This has actually happened before.
Unteralterbach is a German VN made by Krautchan members much like Katawa Shoujo. The difference is it's a loli dating game where all the lolis are based off REAL little girls.
Now these are already well known girls, Prime Ministers daughters and other such Euro memes, but these are girls that were actually OBSESSED over by a lot of Krautchan members in a real pedo sort of way.
This is likely the post that attracted the bot.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Request to have a title changed
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

So I’d like to have a title changed, specifically “Half-dude / Ian Knau- Car Fucker”. You may immediately dismiss this, however your own guidelines conflict with the title. In the "Forum Guidelines", one of your "rules" is "Topics titles should contain aliases", in which it states "Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames." I think this warrants a change, to Half-dude / Car Fucker as currently the title conflicts with your own rules, as it states their actual name, not username.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:23 PM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
Nice try, but "Car Fucker" is in the sub-title, not the main title.

On 12/5/2018 9:25 PM, Yesa ludwig wrote:
Yes but Ian Knau is in the main title, and thus does not follow the alias rule you have

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:27 PM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
oh you're trying to be even more petty than I initially figured, you
want your name out of the title. lol. your real name is also an alias by
definition. rule lawyering my own fucking website.

On 12/5/2018 9:29 PM, Yesa ludwig wrote:
But is your real name your username? you know the thing you stated to post as the title in your own rules.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:48 PM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
kill yourself

On 12/5/2018 11:14 PM, Yesa ludwig wrote:
Alright alright calm down I realize your ego is sensitive. I’m not trying to expose your ineptitude, just requesting a change to have a post be more fitting of your guidelines. Is there something wrong with that?

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 4:17 PM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
You're really winning yourself favors by acting like a smug
condescending faggot.

On 12/5/2018 11:19 PM, Yesa ludwig wrote:
So your not going to change a post to fit the rules you created?

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 4:22 PM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
The thread obliges the rules, you're being a smug autistic little shit about pedantic garbage no one except you cares about.

I now own ianknau.com and it forwards to the thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino