Mail Time with Null -

Angelica Perduta

kiwifarms.net
14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, VA
TYVM. iza bookin my flights :o)

Surely bringing attention to yourself like this is a very good idea.

Keep going.
U lot started it. U contributed to cheating me for half a million and another 200k legal costs until I was broke, also inciting targeted harassment and physical assault with slanderous accusations. Fuck the law... I'm gunna terminate it. Now FOAD terf cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Cold Potato

yeah... oh, no shame, no shame in these farts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U lot started it. U contributed to cheating me for half a million and another 200k legal costs until I was broke, also inciting targeted harassment and physical assault with slanderous accusations. Fuck the law... I'm gunna terminate it. Now FOAD terf cunt.
haha no

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
TYVM. iza bookin my flights :o)

dripping with :autism:

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U can call me Melahi if U like and some people call me Frilly.
Npbody calls me "Chris" unless they are are rеtarded crеtins
We're not calling you Frilly or FooFoo or whatever other fag shit you made up. Chris is your given name, so I imagine you've heard it before.
Is there, like, something you need, or are you just mad that they put you in time out?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino