Mail Time with Null -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Removal of offensive content

Hi There

I support an individual being harassed on your website he is deemed a vulnerable person under irish law. He is being subjected of extreme bullying and harassment through your site. Under Irish Law the level of harrassment is a criminal offense. Please contact me. This content must be removed or you are party to this harassment and abuse of a vulnerable person.

---

ebin, never been threatened with Irish law before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

please rise up and kill all the Anglos

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hi There

I support an individual being harassed on your website he is deemed a vulnerable person under irish law. He is being subjected of extreme bullying and harassment through your site. Under Irish Law the level of harrassment is a criminal offense. Please contact me. This content must be removed or you are party to this harassment and abuse of a vulnerable person.

---

That must be Graeme Kelly

Colmerry

https://youtu.be/Dn8gealMDsg #downwithcalmary
kiwifarms.net

Hi There

---

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Graeme Kelly. Here's the post where he tard rages to the police for more context:
Yo what the fuckView attachment 729891

Edit: I just want to say that if his channel goes down, I have an archive of 50 videos (and counting) I'm willing to put up.
I hope this isn't the end.

Edit 2:
View attachment 729924
So long, GK... :semperfidelis:

BUT WAIT!
He say's "main youtube" channel so :optimistic:let's hope that his "gaming with Graeme" channel stays up!:optimistic:

View attachment 729926
("They" referring to the police)
:hah::hah::story::story:

Edit 3:
:optimistic:More hopes that Graeme will stay:optimistic:
View attachment 729927

Edit 4:
My optimism didn't disappoint me!
View attachment 729928

Edit 5:
View attachment 729949
View attachment 729950
View attachment 729951
Cops literally told him to stop watching MLP. :story:
Sounds like his tard wrangler judging by the wording
I support an individual being harassed on your website he is deemed a vulnerable person under irish law.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Hi There

Go eat a potato Mick.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To whom it may concern

I can see you are not taking my concern seriously.

The posts on your platform are in breach of section 10 of the Non fatal Offences against the Person Act 1997 in irish law. What these people are doing is an offence. He is a vulnerable person and under this Act they are committing a crime.

Regards

---

I could not possibly care less about what your potatonigger law says about Internet content.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino