Careercow Majid M. Padellan / mmpadellan / BrooklynDad_Defiant! - Trump obsessed Internet pundit paid thousands of dollars to tweet all day

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
For a guy who claims to be "anti-racist", you're pretty fucking racist Majid!
yep he pretty much is along with ken penders both are always projecting their bigotry on to others and considering he was one of the key people to use a racial slur couple months ago wouldn’t surprise me

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've ever seen a person this anti-pleasant since Zarna Joshi.
Yeah considering he is a left wing bigot
also more tweets
CA12405E-A813-4547-AD8C-5D584D7B39DC.jpeg
8E171F89-2CFE-4959-B8FF-3E78BD4F7393.jpeg

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Bruh that shit doesn't happen a lot in New York City since the police were defunded because of dipshits like you.
Yeo and considering now he thinks Biden supports the troops and continues to spread the “suckers and losers” hoax like an idiot
ah who I kid he supports a war crim that helped to kill a million Iraqis
A6C449B7-E4F3-454F-95A3-7C24647FCACC.jpeg

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
The more he posts, the more I'm reminded of Kafka's Hunger Artist.
Only instead of starving, all he has going is rage, and it will eventually be his undoing in the same manner as the titular artist. People will move on as his act grows stale and his targets keep on not paying attention to him.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
The more he posts, the more I'm reminded of Kafka's Hunger Artist.
Only instead of starving, all he has going is rage, and it will eventually be his undoing in the same manner as the titular artist. People will move on as his act grows stale and his targets keep on not paying attention to him.
Yeah he is now celebrating deaths of multiple jobs and I wonder would it be a hate crime to hang him since this guy is just a monsterA1ACD1CC-22E0-4521-BA9A-7BD3B5298016.jpegC7C072AA-B3CB-4A97-9D72-791CAB0945B9.jpeg

and I found these old article

A simp article for him

2 Ching chong article

frenchie article

kraut article

and yet another news week article

another n week one

article from metro

something from east coast boston

ny daily news

and the wrap

I don’t know if someone else or me posted these articles or not

also he is self projecting

2065DA3B-ACB0-4CB0-B29E-6B9780016E1A.jpeg
also I found this from brooklyn dad posting his l’s account (shout out to him)94F3F296-9B79-4AE2-92C5-7A8BEDC839EF.jpeg

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he is now celebrating deaths of multiple jobs and I wonder would it be a hate crime to hang him since this guy is just a monsterView attachment 2248317View attachment 2248316

and I found these old article

A simp article for him

2 Ching chong article

frenchie article

kraut article

and yet another news week article

another n week one

article from metro

something from east coast boston

ny daily news

and the wrap

I don’t know if someone else or me posted these articles or not

also he is self projecting

View attachment 2248341
also I found this from brooklyn dad posting his l’s account (shout out to him)View attachment 2248346
I bet he'd lose his shit if he found out that some Native Americans had jobs for the Keystone XL pipeline.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Good thread op. I wonder how many serial tweeters are paid like this guy. There’s always something lulzy about a shill high on his own farts.
There is plenty of them to make a thread about one of them I asked someone on this site to do is the Palmer report real name Bill Palmer who lives in LA since that guy is just nuts equally more so than Majid
Me and someone else are documenting his tweets which I send over to him