Careercow Majid M. Padellan / mmpadellan / BrooklynDad_Defiant! - Trump obsessed Internet pundit paid thousands of dollars to tweet all day

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Classic Blue Anon.
Pretty much he was a earlier believer
And he posted this 3331FE3B-F9EC-40DB-AEC2-376CCBDD41DA.jpeg

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
My dream is for both this guy's followers and hatedom to disappear overnight so he has no iota of """"relevance"""" and he'd have to return to his NY crackshack
So a digital version of the snap then
alright start with Twitter thats there they congregate in spewing the garbage shut the site down by any means necessary don’t care how a virus that rival the most destructive computer virus known to man or do what Nigeria did and just out right ban it from the country and let the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair begin
this also a down side to this is that no content to provide from the lolcow to this forum
thats my take on the Twitter problem

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Considering that he lies a lot and lying can be considered an act of fraud, he belongs to the 8th circle.
yep he is going to damned for all eternity for doing what he did and either we will scoff and mock his antics in both life and death his legacy will be nothing short of rot and ruin and he will be looked by historian’s as to laugh at it and frowned upon

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net
yep he is going to damned for all eternity for doing what he did and either we will scoff and mock his antics in both life and death his legacy will be nothing short of rot and ruin and he will be looked by historian’s as to laugh at it and frowned upon
"Listen Satan, I may have mocked Andy Ngô for being attacking and nearly killed by Antifa in Portland, praised Joe Biden even though he ruined millions of jobs and caused gas prices to rise by getting oil from other countries, spread the Russiegate conspiracy, lied about Brian Sicknick's death, made false accusations about Trump supporters over the Capitol Riot, lied claiming that Antifa wasn't real and abused my wife and kids but I'm a Black Lives Matter supporter, feminist, and a progressive man trying to make a living. I really don't see what I did wrong!"

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder whether Padellan dreams of being buck broken by Orange Man bad.
this is why that was a bad business model he made his life off of and out of
"Listen Satan, I may have mocked Andy Ngô for being attacking and nearly killed by Antifa in Portland, praised Joe Biden even though he ruined millions of jobs and caused gas prices to rise by getting oil from other countries, spread the Russiegate conspiracy, lied about Brian Sicknick's death, made false accusations about Trump supporters over the Capitol Riot, lied claiming that Antifa wasn't real and abused my wife and kids but I'm a Black Lives Matter supporter, feminist, and a progressive man trying to make a living. I really don't see what I did wrong!"
Lucifer: Minos come here wrap your tail around your leg to see which ring he is going too?
Minos: 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 8 ring my lord
Lucifer: good now throw him
majid: what are you get off of me! No ! No! Ahhhhh

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net
this is why that was business model he made his life off of and out of

Lucifer: Minos come here wrap your tail around your leg to see which ring he is going too?
Minos: 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 8 ring my lord
Lucifer: good now throw him
majid: what are you get off of me! No ! No! Ahhhhh
Majid: "FUCK YOU YOU SATANIC MOTHERFUCKERS!"