Careercow Majid M. Padellan / mmpadellan / BrooklynDad_Defiant! - Trump obsessed Internet pundit paid thousands of dollars to tweet all day

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Oh and I forgot to mention another thing, the same people who call voter ID "racist" are the same people supporting vaccine passports.
You know it plus considering by their own logic the vaccine passports or both classist and racist since it targets people based on class and people can’t afford something like that and racist since some people are getting the vaccine based on race or something

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
You know it plus considering by their own logic the vaccine passports or both classist and racist since it targets people based on class and people can’t afford something like that and racist since some people are getting the vaccine based on race or something
"bUt VaCcInE pAsSPOrts heLP PrOvE sOmEoNE hAs bEEn vAcCinAtEd!"

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
No I’m not surprised
Look at how people like Bex Taylor-Klaus reacted to the Israel/Gaza conflict back in May, she claimed that people living in Israeli Settlements in the West Bank were "illegal immigrants" but she supports sanctuary cities, wants illegal immigrants from Mexico to come to America, and wants to abolish ICE.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Look at how people like Bex Taylor-Klaus reacted to the Israel/Gaza conflict back in May, she claimed that people living in Israeli Settlements in the West Bank were "illegal immigrants" but she supports sanctuary cities, wants illegal immigrants from Mexico to come to America, and wants to abolish ICE.
They always think other countries are America even though they are completely different plus bex wouldn’t survive over there

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
They always think other countries are America even though they are completely different plus bex wouldn’t survive over there
Exactly, and it turns out she's one of those "fReE PaLeStinE" retards who can't accept the fact that Israel is a country and that Palestinian Territories are shitholes

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
While most of Twitter is a left-wing shithole, this account gives me a little bit of hope.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 11.00.44 AM.png