Careercow Majid M. Padellan / mmpadellan / BrooklynDad_Defiant! - Trump obsessed Internet pundit paid thousands of dollars to tweet all day

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
He'll cry about January 6 until the cows come home but will go dead silent when Antifa does that and BLM storms the Iowa State Capitol with guns. It shows that he supports violent organizations.
Let me just post three images:
Varshini Prakash.jpg
Linda Sarsour.jpg
Donald Trump.jpg

From left to right, these people are Varshini Prakash, the leader of the Sunrise Movement, Linda Sarsour, the leader of the Women's March, and Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States. Both Sunrise and the Women's March organised protests within the US Capitol, in the same way as Trump's supporters did. In fact, both Prakash and Sarsour supported their organisations' protests whereas Trump condemned his supporters' attempt to seize the Capitol, so surely Majid should be even more outraged at them than Pmurt! Let's take a look at his Twitter and see how much he's condemned them:
Majid Prakash.PNG

Majid Sarsour.PNG

To borrow a phrase from the left, Padellan's silence speaks volumes.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2279792View attachment 2279793View attachment 2279795
From left to right, these people are Varshini Prakash, the leader of the Sunrise Movement, Linda Sarsour, the leader of the Women's March, and Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States. Both Sunrise and the Women's March organised protests within the US Capitol, in the same way as Trump's supporters did. In fact, both Prakash and Sarsour supported their organisations' protests whereas Trump condemned his supporters' attempt to seize the Capitol, so surely Majid should be even more outraged at them than Pmurt! Let's take a look at his Twitter and see how much he's condemned them:
View attachment 2279816
View attachment 2279817

Not to mention that the Kavanaugh protests took place inside the Capitol too and 120 people got arrested.

kavanaugh-protesters-washington-03-ap-jef-180924_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
He'll cry about January 6 until the cows come home but will go dead silent when Antifa does that and BLM storms the Iowa State Capitol with guns. It shows that he supports violent organizations.
or he just turns a blind eye to far left or left wing violence like the propagandist that he is
View attachment 2279792View attachment 2279793View attachment 2279795
View attachment 2279816
View attachment 2279817

try either the way back machine or the word kavanugh something will be bound to come up
Not to mention that the Kavanaugh protests took place inside the Capitol too and 120 people got arrested.

View attachment 2279828
he would probably deny ever something happened although I wonder if someone posted this on his page and said it came from the riot would he believe it or not
and you’re right he still doing what you said 5F374FBC-E29E-4D48-8F0B-5C000FF2B6BC.jpeg

Last edited:

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
or he just turns a blind eye to far left or left wing violence like the propagandist that he is

try either the way back machine or the word kavanugh something will be bound to come up

he would probably deny ever something happened although I wonder if someone posted this on his page and said it came from the riot would he believe it or not
and you’re right he still doing what you said View attachment 2280037
"The National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance are both worthless to traitors like Rick Scott, who didn't even vote for a Jan 6th Commission, and owe their allegiance only to the former guy."

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.38.07 PM.png

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
"The National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance are both worthless to traitors like Rick Scott, who didn't even vote for a Jan 6th Commission, and owe their allegiance only to the former guy."

View attachment 2280122
And still sucking Bide’s cock and now he won’t stop and considering he is more crazy than Alex Jones with out the memes and still brought that nonsense he said over ten years ago and he is allowed to say it but they won’t let go of it they are like the same people who keep the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories alive but considering he didn’t read the law about the car that DeSantis sound
what would happen if a angry mob surrounded him in his car what do you think he would do?
6E7C9758-C0DE-4938-8058-1A17A1D54FEE.jpeg

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
And still sucking Bide’s cock and now he won’t stop and considering he is more crazy than Alex Jones with out the memes and still brought that nonsense he said over ten years ago and he is allowed to say it but they won’t let go of it they are like the same people who keep the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories alive but considering he didn’t read the law about the car that DeSantis sound
what would happen if a angry mob surrounded him in his car what do you think he would do?
View attachment 2280719
Maybe don't block roads and Ron DeSantis won't get pissed off Majid, my god did the soymilk make your brain rot?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
He reminds me of that Jolly Good Ginger guy on TikTok.
I don’t know who that guy is but considering he is currently licking press sec pussy digitally says a lot

F2859914-1E66-4962-9287-FFA33E499A08.jpeg

or the fact that inflation is coming because of the checks says he is tribalist402CBB0E-CF13-4C04-9753-F30D2FC2A7EE.jpeg
although I wonder what if someone did a Frank hassle/boggie 2988 thing with him what do you think would happen?

Last edited: